• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitroid

Neo Member
WTB: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL bundle, i.e., this thing:

mt97XSS.jpg

Looking for either new or complete and in as close to perfect condition as possible, as it's going to be a gift for my wife.

Hey peeps, I have a great condition PlayStation Display for sale ($120) used it for college, now it's been retired to the closet.It doesn't have the 3D glasses, but you can pick up a pair for $16 off Amazon! PM for more details!!!

G0523

Want to Sell:

I have Resident Evil 2, Disc 2 ONLY for Dreamcast. I would like to sell it or buy Disc 1 if anyone has that. PM for offers. I can do PayPal.

I also have Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Disc 2 ONLY for Xbox 360. I would like to sell it or buy Disc 1 if anyone has that. PM for offers. I can do PayPal.

I also have Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package Disc 1 ONLY (DLC Installer) for Xbox 360. I would like to sell it or buy Disc 2 if anyone has that. PM for offers. I can do PayPal.

Cth

HAVE

PS4 Codes
(3 ea.) Batman Arkham Knight DLC pack (Scarecrow Nightmare missions, Harley Quinn Story Pack, Batman Skins [ 1960s, Justice League 3000 ])
(2 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(1) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body + 12 stat boosting hood ornaments)

XBOX 1
(3 ea.) The Elder Scrolls Explorer's Pack (Play any race in any alliance, Vanity Pet, Bonus Treasure Maps)
(3 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(4 ea.) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body)

DISNEY INFINITY Digital Character Codes
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Gamora/Starlord
Drax
Hulk
Superhero Starter Pack (Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow)
Stitch (from Lilo and Stich)

WANT
$1 Paypal gift (each code)

Positive Seller Feedback to bumpkin. Sold me Persona 4 Golden and game shipped quick. Seller was great to do business with and had good communication.

Arlen777

WTS:

DriveClub PS4 - $22 shipped within US (Paypal/Amazon gift)
Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 - 20$ shipped SOLD

PSP-1000 with GTA: Vice City Stories

Windows 10 Tablet - $190
Its dual boot Windows 10 and Android
Teclast X98 Air II
http://techtablets.com/teclast-x98-air-3g/review/

Xbox 360 120GB HDD only
Xbox 360 Accessories

WTB:

Battlefield Hardline: Season Pass/Premium PS4
Dying Light: Season Pass PS4

Mortal Kombat X PS4 or XBOX ONE
Wolfenstein Old Blood PS4 or XBOX ONE

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

Been a bit since I've sold anything on gaf, but an issue has come up and I'm back. My Dad needs heart surgery, nothing life threatening I'm told, but money is going to be a problem. Trying to raise what little I can with what little I have to help my parents out. Pricing is fluid, I'm open to offers. Any item that is not new and sealed has never been displayed, only opened and inspected once. Domestic buyers only, please. Payment through Paypal as always. Shoot me a PM, and thanks everyone.

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Blade King Form - $55 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider New Den-O Strike Form (Trilogy Version) new & sealed - $45 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion - $35 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Faiz Glowing Stage Set - $75 shipped
SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kaixa Glowing Stage Set - $85 shipped
NECA 8-bit Jason 2013 SDCC Exclusive new & sealed - $80 shipped
amiibo Ness Gamestop version new & sealed - $20 shipped
Star Wars The Black Series Boba Fett new & sealed - $35 shipped

Dimension of Dragon Ball Son Goku new & sealed - $70 shipped
Dimension of Dragon Ball Piccolo new & sealed - $80 shipped
Dimension of Dragon Ball Super Saiyan Broly new & sealed - $90 shipped
Figuarts Zero EX Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku - SOLD
Master Stars Piece Future Trunks EU Exclusive (no box) - SOLD

WTB

Steam credit at a discount.

There are a few games I want to buy and would like some discounted credit. If not in the next few hours then I'm going to stop at Best Buy and buy some cards since I'll be out.

Hey guys, got a pretty specific trade here!

WHAT I HAVE

Villager Amiibo (Still in box, U.S. Version, 1st run)

WHAT I WANT

Play Arts Kai - Metal Gear Solid V: Quiet (Prefer CIB, but am willing to negotiate based on loose condition)

If anyone out there is interested, then please feel free to message me here and we'll work out the details!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTB

PlayStation TV
, no controller necessary, PM me if you have one to sell.

WTS Portal 2 and Rocket League (Steam Gifts). Looking for Paypal.

Asking $5 for Portal 2 and $15 for Rocket League.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Seller feedback for Sladeums - super awesome and fast. 0 complaints. This person is a fucking PRINCE.

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $300

Gray-Fox

First time selling on here but have two collectors editions of the PS4 to sell.

One is slightly damaged on the diamond dogs logo. Both are sealed and unopened.
If none are interested i will return these.

$110 shipped via USPS EACH

Paypal only

I also have a MAD MAX FURY ROAD UV CODE - SOLD

Skalk

Neo Member
WTS
New 3ds XL - $150 shipped

• Mint Condition, no scratches anywhere
  • Monster Hunter 4 installed (eshop - so tied to nintendo id)
  • Gamestop charger + cable
  • No original box
Image album

Bought a New 3DS at release and played it for 10 hours and then never played it again. This is in perfect condition.

zulux21

WTB

$50 PSN credit

I'm looking to get it as cheap as possible, but not expecting a huge discount, mostly looking for a 10% discount so $45 for it. I am in no hurry though I just need it before oct 9th :p

WTS
this is not a steam key
you will not get a steam version of this game

Telltale Key for Tales of the Borderlands $3
Telltale Key for Game of thrones $3

not a steam key, these are telltale keys which require you to use the telltale site to redeem and download, they will give you the full games like a steam key just won't be on steam.
once again you will not get a steam version from these.

I just want to make it really clear :p

Bloodember

WTB

PS4
Last of Us Remastered (physical copy)
Elder Scrolls Online (physical copy)

Xbox One
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct Season 2 & 3 passes

Other
Google play credit at a discount

Looking for the above games. Have PayPal. Looking for good prices, PM me your price.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections. I live in the midwest and in general can drive pretty far.

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

mdsfx

Cave Games!
Cave_co_logo.gif

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe for 360
NTSC and PAL compatible. Complete including soundtrack. Like-new condition.
$35 shipped

Mushihimesama Futari for 360
Platinum or original release - I have both so your choice. Region free and complete. Like-new condition.
$25 shipped

8GB Vita Memory card
Brand new taken from bundle. $23 shipped.

Dunan

Hey GAF, I need some advice.

This is why I prefer selling on GAF rather than eBay. I sold the new Final Fantasy XIV soundtrack, which contains a code to redeem a minion that you use in the game, to a buyer in Florida. He gets the package but is demanding a full refund because the case is damaged:

0JZDUfU.jpg

Only the jewel case is damaged (he hasn't sent pictures of the actual Blu-ray). And he already redeemed the minion code, which makes up a good portion of the value of this item. This feels like a scam but I don't want to falsely accuse the guy just yet.

eBay offers me these options, in addition to letting me contact the buyer:

- Accept the return (You pay for shipping and can send our return label or your own. Wait to get the item back before you refund the buyer.)

- Refund the buyer (You fully refund the buyer to close this request. The buyer keeps the item.)

- Offer a partial refund (You have one chance to offer an amount. The buyer keeps the item.)

The first one isn't really appropriate because in redeeming the minion he has already extracted value from the blu-ray. (If I try to sell it with no minion code, its value drops almost by half.)

I'm willing to trust him about the damage to the jewel case and would refund the value of a jewel case (50¢ or so?) plus a few dollars more to cover his hassle in acquiring it. But if he refuses this partial refund, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to stop him from claiming the full value, including the minion that he has redeemed.

What would you do, GAF?

Oreoleo

If it were me I'd just refund him the cost to acquire a new jewel case, or send him a case myself if it isn't cost prohibitive (ie, if you sold the soundtrack for enough that eating the ~$3-4 to send him a second package doesn't completely eat into your profit).

I don't know if I'd call it a scam but the guy is clearly trying to play you. I mean shit you can go to any used store or goodwill or whatever and buy a used CD for $1 and just swap it out.

Corpekata

Banned
Did he admit to using the code for the minion or are you just assuming? If so I'd only offer partial to replace the case. Usually Ebay fucks over sellers but if he admitted he used the code already then it's a big plus for your case.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

Mad Max- 28$

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 16$
Deluxe Version-21$

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 15$
Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition- 21$

Status