• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
WTS

7BJbBYK.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Preview Trailer (Nintendo DS, E3 2005).

Before I send this to the insanity that is eBay, I'd like to offer up for sale my extremely rare Twilight Princess E3 Trailer DS Card. It's complete with original plastic sleeve, and cardboard enclosure.

These were given out at E3 2005 to Nintendo Press Conference attendees, and are extremely rare & hard to find.

I'm looking for $500 USD shipped within North America.. shipping from Canada

Will accept Paypal.

I've used B/S/T on GAF once before and got positive reviews, so I'll post my ebay link so you can see my history there: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dean_ns

bigace33

Ok, I WTS a relatively new built computer that I was using strictly for gaming. Asking $550 Google Wallet (Preferred, because I have a google wallet card ) or Paypal, buyer pays any fees associated with the transaction. I'll eat the cost of shipping. The specs are:

i5 4460 3.2 GHZ CPU
Z97 extreme gaming mother board(supports up to 3 GPUs)
GTX 770 4 GB GPU
3 separate 1tb Hard drives
16 GB memory
Windows 10 pro
Corsair 600 Watt PSU
DVD read and write drive
Antec mid size case with 6 expansion bays and plenty of room for upgrades.

This comp runs super quiet and destroys pretty much any game on the market. She chugs a little on GTA V with everything turned up to High @ 1080 p, but not by much. Runs every game @ 1080 p with settings turned way up. I think this is a great mid range comp and jumping on point for some one new to PC gaming or someone who wants to play games a bit better than PS4 and Xbox one performance. click the link for pictures below.

http://imgur.com/a/NzbKR

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age 2
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

WTB: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory PC for $4 (Uplay or Steam is fine)

I think it was in a Humble Bundle a week or so ago? PM me :)

I have 9+ buyer feedback and 1+ seller :)

Trying to sell a bit more stuff before my move to Japan in 3 weeks. Need the cash and hate to put my PS1 games up but thats how desperate I am lol... and want to declutter.

Various PS1 demo discs. About 16 total, some have 2 discs in their case (might have a few more in random places). Two dedicated discs to Wild Arms 2 and Metal Gear VR missions. Others are various discs from magazines or promotions. Some have crazy rare demos haha, like Macross VFX-2 which was supposed to be localized but never released outside Japan.

Taking offers + Shipping on these, no hard price but I know there are some gaffers absolutely nostalgic about these.

Shipping included on the following all complete with manuals, artwork, discs in working order and what not:
Hyrule Warriors - $40
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - $30
Final Fantasy 1 & 2 Dawn of Souls - $30
Breath of Fire - $45
Sonic 10th Anniversary collectable (Best of OST, Coin, Embossed booklet) - $40
Monster Hunter 2 - $35
Mega Man Legends - $40
Einhander - $85
Vanguard Bandits - $65

Paypal gift only please, items ship out ASAP. PM questions or offers.

Sydle

Games in complete and excellent condition for trade or sale.

Prices are shipped to US. Taking Paypal gift, or you pay the fee.

• XB1 - Shadow of Mordor - standard edition - $20
  • XB1 - Ryse - day one edition - $15
  • XB1 - Grand Theft Auto V - standard edition - $50
  • 360 - Rayman Origins - $12
  • 360 - Perfect Dark Zero w/ steel case, no sleeve - pay shipping
  • 360 - Kameo - pay shipping

Will trade for:
  • XB1 - Destiny digital
  • XB1 - Gears of War Ultimate Edition digital
  • Steam - Axiom Verge
  • Steam - Castlevania Mirror of Fate
  • Steam - SouthPark Stick of Truth
  • Steam - Tembo the Badass Elephant
  • Steam - Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
  • DS/3DS - Chrono Trigger
  • DS/3DS - Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin
  • DS/3DS - Bravely Default
  • Other XB1 digital or Steam offers welcome

Have several classic games for purchase.

Ultima VII - The Black Gate
Darklands
Monkey Island
Total War Eras

Amongst other gaming material.

Thanks

•The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function.

No off site sales

Hatty

WTS GTX 980 GPU

I'm selling my GTX 980. Its in excellent condition and has been used since about early april and is under EVGA warranty for another two and a half years. I no longer have the original box but I have all the accessories and posters but it fits into the box of my new GPU perfectly if safe shipping is a concern.

Sold

Zaheer

WTS (PAYPAL)

BOTH NEW/NEVER PLAYED -- BOTH FOR PS4
Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition (won't be shrink wrapped when it arrives)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition DLC
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's Edition Steelbook

Asking for $140 OBO.

qg7PTcyEpKI4EZfbmrSG8dc9uV6H_nfwJHY33L08J2WjgNHojhCm9hCGamTv-2ch3ILOgYk69GsLJdv3x1hrs-XPdUvh34YtEkl6f6N9D08elKmqxXWry2kVJHryCzRx0mLn6ez_BIC10YDF0Id3Z1pRvsMFQeX8jFix2QaCAqVI568H114b2uo4qSp1UL8uVDyWPEN4eWW63A6soFqf1J2fd3UHbZVsQDudkuiqCIEDbefGX5BWZCo-ZZGNU59n6dHhNc0kruZ2un0z93HdOYM6mySQ0Gzq-mMvMZTiLvuQSLonv69yQCB7pUxKQowuXn9GiE2YhkQ9nlzXRui6ie9EmUrWnMpuAcmh0Mqlg6NZbZlhPeKZuvs6ltEjyVVzP166gztfH4DC3B4HH-xTmnT3J6uE9RvzidxBJqrXOpE0w0FbrmYBWcMYmL1Zs8Z7H92QpMfBNgpPhZT82ppR-8hcdNBBlvEdcdvcvgbVBDWIeX4bRlVcoImg77gRDVhgtHPR1YvMZLN705CctTrVLu_HyX0fB-Sv8wUxYHfyn2g=w1250-h5849-no

PyHLcKI.jpg

Cardon

WTS/WTT (removed prices as I'm open to any offers within reason)

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, bonus movie DVD
Metal Gear Saga DVD
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Japanese copy
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) CIB
Final Fantasy XI (PS2) - CIB
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 Demo - Still sealed
Hot Shots Golf 5 Japanese Demo
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Has English audio
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Blu-ray Collection - first four movies, character cards, graphic novel.

Einhander - CIB
Threads of Fate - CIB
Wing Commander IV (PS1)
The Big O OST Vol 2
Devil May Cry Deadliest Hits JP OST
Lumines Winter Remix
Dino Crisis 2 JP OST
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children OST
Primal OST
The Bouncer OST
Tommy Tallarico Best of OST - Signed
God of War 2 OST
Enslaved OST - Promo Item
Katamari Damacy JP OST

Metal Gear Solid 4 Shinkawa Art Print - included with MGS4 Strategy Guide. Will include it in the frame.
Metal Gear Solid 3 L Book Artbook - Japanese book included with MGS3 JP Limited Edition.
Devil May Cry Graphic File - DMC1 JP artbook
Devil May Cry: Trinity of the Fates

No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints - JP item from NMH1 PS3 release.

E3 2005 Show Daily - Day 1, Day 2
Konami/Kojima Productions Show Maybe? - E3 2006

E3 2010 Show Daily - Day 1, 2, 3
E3 2011 Show Daily - Day 1, 2,3
E3 2012 Show Daily - Day 1,2,3

Random Stuff
TRON: Legacy Flynn Identity Disc - CIB -
Mad Max: Fury Road DVD - this is the loose disc, but I will put it in a case when shipping.

LEGO - all boxed/polybag items never opened.
76018 - Marvel Super Heroes Hulk Smash Lab -
76031 - Hulk Buster Set
40086 - Lego Rabbit
4000013 - Lego Christmas Tale

5001622 - Lego Employee
30185 - Little Eagle (X3)
40069 - Pirate
40064 - Lamb and Sheep
40068 - Flamingo
40140 - Flower Cart
40072 - Rocking Horse
40104 - Monster Frankenstein (X2)
40126 - Alien (X4)
30167 - Iron Man vs Drone
30260 - Lone Ranger Pump Car Minifig
30225 - Lego City Coast Guard Plane
40059 - Santa's Sleigh
40094 - Snowplow
40097 - Helicopter
40105 - Gingerbread House (x2)
40096 - Spring Tree
40100 - Jeep
40072 - Rocking Horse
40099 - Hovercraft
40103 - Rocket
40101 - Monkey
5000063 - TC-14 (have a lot of these)
5001621 - Han Solo in Hoth Garb
5002126 - Martian Manhunter (x6)
6119216 - Winter Soldier (x3)
8833 - Football Player
8833 - Pirate
8827 - Leprechaun

Lego mini-figs

Please let me know which minifig you're interested in by using the letter listing, A1 for example, and I'll get back to you with a price. Fig prices range from $3 (simple Star Wars droid or MoS Superman) to $15/$20 (Jabba, Darth Revan).

WTB/WTT
Metal Gear Solid V (PS4)
GTA V (PS4)
Tearaway (PS4)
Also looking for parts to build my own PC. So if you have things like tower shells, cards, etc please hit me up.

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 15 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Please pm me if you're interested. - I've sold 2 digital codes on here before and bought 2 digital codes as well .
Discounts on postage if you buy more than one item :D.

Metal Gear Solid V - GAME UK - Snake + Quiet Blood Preorder Poster - £20 - Excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VBtT9k1.jpg[/img]

Metal Gear Solid V - Collectors Edition DLC - £20 - UK/EU/PAL:
Code:
[IMG]http://img.game.co.uk/images/content/SpecialEditions/MGSDLC.jpg[/IMG]

Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PC - New -£30 - Including postage
Final Fantasy XIV:ARR Collectors Edition - PS3 - New - £25 - Including postage.
PS3 Collectors edition Disk+Codes(Sealed) - £5 excluding postage.
51528tmEO1L.jpg

Higher res pic here
Should also include the fat chocobo mount. Includes 30 day subscription. 14 day trial available via Playstation store or FFXIV website for pc.
Steins Gate - Limited Edition - PS VITA - NEW -£40 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zbvJkKX.jpg[/img]

Super saiyan Trunks - with background/stand - £10
including postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71RvYGZ%2BdHL._SL1500_.jpg[/IMG]
Final Fantasy Type 0 Steelbook Edition - PS4 - £20 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/yxE6BlA.jpg[/img]
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution Collectors Edition Steelbook only - no game - £25 excluding postage:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XAkYY8i.jpg[/img]
The back of this is plain white.
Child of Light Complete edition - Vita - UK copy - Unused dlc - £10 excluding postage:
Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTAwWDE0NDA=/z/iBsAAOSwl8NVeDLm/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
I'm selling my Playstation 3 tales of collection. Everything has been kept in great condition, I've played the games once and then put them on the shelf. Everything has been looked at once, artbooks etc.
Code:
[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/vd0AAOSwHnFVsRiQ/$_57.JPG[/img]
Includes :
Tales of Graces f - SPECIAL edition
Tales of Xillia 1 & 2 - Day 1 edition
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Collectors edition - figures were assembled but never actually used/displayed - collete's stick support thing was missing straight out of the box.
£110 excluding Postage.
From an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home

I also have:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call - Limited Edition
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/EcioegQ.jpg[/img]
With the soundtrack still sealed, but the game has been played - everything looks brand new though - £25 excluding postage.
Double sided - Bloodborne/The Order A3 Poster - £10 excluding postage - FREE if you buy another physical item
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KRvTgg6.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/gB5qCML.jpg?1[/img]
Official(From launch event) Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix Poster A4 - £10 excluding postage
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pWkszed.jpg?1[/img]

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free & smoke free home.

Want:
Amazon UK OR US gift cards
Mid-High Range Graphics card[Not a titan x etc] - Would prefer to trade something for used.
Digimon World 1 - In great condition
Digimon,Kingdom Hearts or Code Geass Merch from Japan.
For:Trade or part exchange for something above or paypal depending on item.

Flandy

Positive Seller Feedback for Felix Lighter
Sold a 970 to my off site friend for a amazing price.
I'm leaving feedback in place of my friend because he is not a gaffer. I just informed him of the deal :p

Positive Seller Feedback for Felix Lighter
Sold a 970 to my off site friend for a amazing price.
I'm leaving feedback in place of my friend because he is not a gaffer. I just informed him of the deal :p

I'm not sure how to handle the Buyer Feedback here. It was a positive transaction for sure and Flandy set it up and vouched for the buyer but wasn't the actual buyer.

Soulflarz

Banned
Considering you could have basically pretended to be person x and you put your rep on the line, +1 buyer/seller for relevant people? >_>

Mark5130

WTB

Super Nintendo, NES and Genesis Games with manual and box. Don't care much for sports games, but I will entertain almost anything else!

I'm not sure how to handle the Buyer Feedback here. It was a positive transaction for sure and Flandy set it up and vouched for the buyer but wasn't the actual buyer.

If Flandy JUST set it up and you interacted mostly with the actual buyer, then I think it would be appropriate to just not leave Buyer feedback for this transaction. If you interacted with mostly Flandy though and the other guy JUST provided payment, then Buyer to Flandy would probably be okay.

Let's see what everyone else thinks.

Ettie

All prices include CONUS shipping & tracking.
Heads Up:
1. Paypal gift or you cover fees
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only
3. If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

PS3
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 GH - $15

Wii
NSMB Wii - $15

GCN
LoZ: Windwaker (black label) - $25

DS
Final Fantasy IV - $17

3DS
Pilotwings 3DS - $10
Heroes of Ruin - $12
Mario 3d Land - $16
Mario Kart 7 - $16

PS2
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows - $10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $20

PS1
FFIXGH – $15 – Two playthroughs, very minor scratches on D1, rest are clean.

BUYING (Complete & Shipped, US)
Code of Princess 3ds - $13
Mario Golf World Tour 3ds- $15

Cheska

Olly Moss Game of Thrones Set: Daenerys, Drogo, Viserys, Bronn, Hodor and Bran, Jorah, Barristan, Varys $100 shipped

KPoEA8Wl.jpg

These are 5 x 5 giclee prints. Still inside their original sleeves.

NEWLY ADDED
GameBoy micro with camouflage plate. Includes charger and Pokemon Emerald (loose game, no original packaging) $65 shipped

Istaerion

If Flandy JUST set it up and you interacted mostly with the actual buyer, then I think it would be appropriate to just not leave Buyer feedback for this transaction. If you interacted with mostly Flandy though and the other guy JUST provided payment, then Buyer to Flandy would probably be okay.

Let's see what everyone else thinks.

I don't see why we should complicate things, I've had a few transactions that ended on quite the positive note that didn't involve me directly buying an item, but instead have a friend or family member make the payment.

At the end of the day, it's basically you vouching for that particular individual. If things go south, you take the hit and vice versa.

Is this digital or physical copy? Please let me know when you get the chance.

The vanilla disk is physical but the expansion and collectors edition content is on a slip with a code.

That's from the PS4 bundle. All digital codes.

It's a single code from the physical collectors edition. I ended up buying it digital to play it on release with coworkers since my physical edition order was delayed. So I don't need the DLC stuff.

I am looking to sell two items together I have that I think someone may enjoy:

Item 1: Super Meat Boy Ultra Edition (physical release for the PC), signed by Edmund McMillen and still sealed. It has been stored in storage, but the front cover does have a little indentation damage. Here is a link to the original item listing when I bought it w/ more info: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/55886793

Item 2: Limited Edition Isaac Zine, still in plastic wrap. This is something I bought and held onto, but I only really went through the contents of it once. It is in great condition. It is 40 pages w/ dev sketches. Limited to 131 copies. Comes w/ a sketch by Edmund and 2 stickers. Here is a link to the original listing when I bought it w/ more info: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/65216940

Here is the photo gallery: http://imgur.com/a/JLNgL

I am not looking to sell these for a bunch of money or something like that. I honestly have no idea what they are worth, but I figured a fan of Edmund, TBOI, and SMB would enjoy these items. I would prefer to sell them as a bundle together. How does $60 (with shipping) sound? That is less than what I paid for them, and I think they are both awesome items.

I have good rep, and I am able to ship this first thing Monday morning. Send a private message, and PayPal only please. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom