• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the nvidia promo, I think it's a GOG code, but GoG is giving steam key as well I think, like with the other Witchers.

I will be gone for about 6 hours, let me know within next 30 minutes if you can.

That's what the store page says, yea.
I don't think that you get Steam key if you have any of The Witchers on GOG. Usually you can just get a GOG version of you have a Steam version, not the other way around.

Qwell

Positive Feedback for blazenumb1 helped me out with yet another BB GCU offer, super quick and easy transaction will work with again.

Looking to trade

I have
FFXV PS4 UK Code

I Want
FFXV XONE UK Code

I will be getting 2 copies of FFType0 on PS4 (don't ask why) but I want to swap one of the codes for an Xbox code. The games will arrive tomorrow, so that's when I will have my code to swap. Cheers :)

ThisOne

WTB

I'm looking to buy used (but complete) physical copies of the following games for PS4. I live in the USA and can pay via PayPal gift.

Dragon Age Inquisition
Far Cry 4
Alien Isolation
The Order 1886

PM if you're interested in selling.

TheTurboFD

Looking for offers on this as I don't know how much these go for now that the new one is out.

Limited edition Smash bros 3ds XL in blue, already downgraded. Trying to see what I can get if I bundle the gateway card with it and without it.

RFgQJCKl.jpg

interested in buying ffxv ps4 demo code (u.s.). pm me if you have one. will paypal you payment immediately as a gift so no fees are charged. thanks!

WTS
The Order 1886 $30 shipped (sold)
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD $50 shipped (sold)
(Both are in mint condition, can provide pics if needed. Also, the FF15 code has been used.)

Both for $70 shipped

PayPal Only

cj_iwakura

Open to offers on these, I kind of want them gone.

Includes shipping to the US.

WTS
Demon Gaze - $30 (like new)
un8MFht.jpg

Trauma Center: Under The Knife 2 - $30 (like new)
FWzOXRE.jpg

Mf1rD6t.jpg

Advance Guardian Heroes - $20 (like new)
jpwNxbW.jpg

Gunstar Super Heroes - $10 Sold!

WTBs/will trade any of the above for:

Lightning Returns (PS3)
Beyond: Two Souls(PS3) (Bonus if holographic)
The Witch & The Hundred Knight (PS3)
Aquapazza (PS3)

ghostjam628

Neo Member
WTT:

Have: Borderlands 2 PS Vita Digital Code, The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Digital Code

Want: $10 PSN Digital Code for Borderlands 2, and $20 PSN Digital Code for The Last of Us Remastered

terrisus

Cheers, yeah I will probably have to do that, was just checking here first :)

I mean, I'm sure you can do both here - codes are flying in and out of this thread pretty quickly at right around the same prices regardless of system. Just the extra step added with a bit of a wait in between.

WTS:

• Blu Ray Lot-all for $65 + shipping /OBS
  • Rock-Undisputed Collection (Brand New and sealed)
  • Unleashed ( Brand new and sealed)
  • ToyStory 2
  • Monsters Inc
  • The Road
  • Looper
  • District 9
  • SE7EN
  • The Hurt Locker
  • Lord of the rings-the fellowship of the ring
  • Lord of the rings-the two towers
  • Lord of the rings-the return of the king

Lots of bundles and codes-all for $6

• Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
  • The novelist
  • NiGHTS Into Dreams
  • Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
  • Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
  • Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
  • Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
  • Viking: Battle for Asgard
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • PAYDAY 2 - Lycanwulf and The One Below Masks
  • Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura Key
  • Humble Indie Bundle #2 Desura Key
  • Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle Desura Key
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key

I have 8+ SELLER feedback

Arla

I'm looking to trade the following,
[H] SENRAN KAGURA 2 Deep Crimson - Sealed/JPN
[W] Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - Complete/Vita.
I'm willing to trade this for a lot of games, so just make me an offer. Mostly interested in Japanese/Nintendo 1st party stuff.

[H] SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR NINTENDO 3DS/Wii U ♪ —A SMASHING SOUNDTRACK— New - NA
[W] THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK - New - EU/JP
I'm obviously open to international trading for this one.

WTB

Discounted Google Play Credit

Ambassador Edition N3DS - Or someone willing to buy me one for a decent price and ship it from Europe.

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

WTS

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $20 - Sealed

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (21) and Seller (22)

Whooter

Super Positive Seller Feedback for Amputechture!

Gave me a great price on an n3DS and did an awesome packing job. I'm pretty sure it would have survived a bomb going off next to it. :)

Would definitely buy from again...

Skelter

Banned
WTT/WTS

Looking to trade or sell some amiibo. They're all in boxes still unopened so don't' worry about that. I have these. Going through eBay and Craigslist NY I'll just sell them for $40 each. This doesn't include shipping costs.

However if anyone has an extra NIB Marth, Captain Falcon, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, or Little Mac I'd like to trade. Little Mac and Villager have priority.

bigace33

WTS

A PS Vita TV. Comes with 16 GB memory card, and HDMI cable. In brand new condition as I have gamed on it very sparingly. $40 Google Wallet payment preferred. Will ship anywhere in the US. PM me if interested.

Sold to Paulgandersman Paid very promptly so I will make sure he gets his product very promptly,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom