• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothars

So I bought a code for the Xbox One version on here a day or 2 ago. I saw some videos and don't think the game is really for me.

Is anyone interested in purchasing it from me?

*Edit*

LOLLLLL

FORGOT TO MENTION GAME!

Battlefield Hardline
How much would you like for it?

KLoWNM

Neo Member
selling New Nintendo 3DS Black XL new condition $200
566Qd26.jpg

Power Buyer (21)/ Power Seller (19)

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Batman Begins (UV)
Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Fast & Furious (UV)
The Hobbit - A Unexpected Journey (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle OR Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+25 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some NES/DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Paperboy
R-Type DX

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

Positive seller feedback for blazenumb1, fantastic transaction as always!

mega positive-feedback for blazenumb1! He ordered me a game from BB w/ their GCU, which I picked up in store today with no problem. <3

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Another easy and quick purchase with no issues. Honestly not sure what else I can say about this seller but he is a total class act. I highly recommend him.

Positive Feedback for blazenumb1 helped me out with yet another BB GCU offer, super quick and easy transaction will work with again.

Positive buyer feedback for Miker,xaosslug, DeuceGamer and Qwell
Couldn't ask for better gaf's to work with, thanks.

WTT: New Gold Mario Amiibo for a New Toad Amiibo.

I'll take pictures as soon as mine arrives from Wal-Mart. My order has shipped and will arrive by Wednesday, March 25th.

Don't really care about Amiibo and happened to catch a pre-order on a whim. I do like the idea of the "find the 8-bit toad" though.

Let me know.

I'll take pictures as soon as mine arrives from Wal-Mart. My order has shipped and will arrive by Wednesday, March 25th.

Don't really care about Amiibo and happen to catch a pre-order on a whim. I do like the idea of the "find the 8-bit toad" though.

Let me know.

bleh if i could find a toad i would do this trade

georly

Don't really care about Amiibo and happened to catch a pre-order on a whim. I do like the idea of the "find the 8-bit toad" though.

Let me know.

Whenever gamestop gets toad in, i'm willing to trade. Dunno when that is, though :/

nictron

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+25 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some NES/DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Paperboy
R-Type DX

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

Hi,

Sorry to copy the whole post, but I'm on my phone. How much would you want for the lot of regular game boy games?

Thanks much!

Edit: and I intended to PM. Apologies again.

Let me know.

I'll do this trade my toad comes in today i think.

For sale:

* FFXV Demo Voucher Code UK/EU £20/&#8364;27.66. Will not arrive till next week.

* 7 PS4 games for £25/$37.15/&#8364;34.51 all together; Far Cry 4, LittleBigPlanet 3, Last of Us and 4 Indie games. US account.

* £57.33 GAME Credit for £40.

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1. Another easy and quick purchase with no issues. Honestly not sure what else I can say about this seller but he is a total class act. I highly recommend him.

TomShoe

Banned
All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

Sony Pulse Elite PS3 Headset USB Dongle - $40

WTB:

FFXV Episode Duscae Demo - $20

Battlefield 4 - Preferably under $15

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) Case - Under $5

Paypal Only.

Invis

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though.

- Pokemon Ruby (w/ manual) SOLD
- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (w/ manual) SOLD
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Daytona USA - Championship Circuit Edition
- Nascar 98
- Road Rash - the entire front cover can be detached, the plastic holding it onto the case is broken, so I just snap it into place the best I can
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom, Jason Vorhees, Alien, Ezio (Black Suit), and Garrus.

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):
The Order 1186 (PS4) - $31.99

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Evolve (X1/PS4) - $39.99
Destiny (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $31.99
Master Chief Collection (X1) - $35.99
Just Dance 2015 (X1/PS4/PS3/360/Wii/Wii U) - $19.99

NoRéN

WTS
Club Nintendo Animal Crossing Poster Set - $15
-Unused

WTB
Cowboy Bebop Spike Spiegel Play Arts Action Figure
-Needs to be sealed and in excellent condition

Cowboy Bebop Vicious Play Arts Action Figure
-Needs to be sealed and in excellent condition

Bandai Tamashii Nations PX-05 Mono Racer Swordfish II "Cowboy Bebop" Soul of Chogokin Action Figure

Prices shipped.
Gold Seller Feedback/Plus Buyer Feedback

PM if interested.

maxcriden

WTB

Lots of Amazon credit at a discount of some kind. Hit me up and we'll figure something out. Thanks!

Want to Sell (or trade)

Ratchet & Clank + Jak and Daxter PS2 trilogies

3 games apiece, want to sell as a six game lot
All CIB except R&C one is disc-only
The games are in great shape. Actually just took the shrink wrap off the first Jak game today.
Just didn't feel like the games are really for me, upon trying them.

Want: offers, eShop cred, PayPal...*shrug* Pretty open, feeling generous, just want to declutter. Hit me up!

GAF+ Seller/Buyer so contact me with confidence and we'll work something out. :)

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
MLB 14: The Show $10
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor $20
Infamous: Second Son $15
EA Sports UFC $17

PS3 games:
Nier $15
Tales of Graces f $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $20
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $11
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $15
Way of the Samurai 3 $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage $10

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

Evolve X1/PS4
Destiny X1/PS4
Battlefield: Hardline X1/PS4

Digital codes if possible, shoot me some offers. Willing to pay through Paypal.

WTB:

Amazon Kindle Voyage. Used or if there's some workarounds that I can buy it cheaper.

Please PM me with offers! I can pay via amazon kredits or paypal.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom