• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vocab

WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($27).

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2

Soulflarz

Banned
WTB-
FF Tactics Advance
FF Tactics A2
FE Path of Radiance
FE Radiant Dawn
Killer 7 Gamecube
Oh and maybe older phantasy stars? I own Universe/Portable, but I don't think I have any others? (Also- I don't have a dreamcast, else I would have gotten those a long time ago)

Make an offer, but yeah, just throwing that out there seeing what people will offer. I dont urgently need them, s-so yeah. (Played RD once, and I know PoR is probably miles out of my price range, but such is life :/ )

T-thanks!

dodgeme

I just dug through my Blu-Rays and found 60+ of these codes. I don't use them so up they go. Here is the list, I am cross posting this on a few sites so it's first come first serve. If you don't like my price make me an offer. I'm general guessing on prices.

I think these are all Ultraviolet, some are cross with other services, I can either send a picture of the code or just the code.

Also all codes come from Blu-Ray copies. No dvd copies are in here.

A few of these are listed as expired, they still seem to work though.

If you want a bunch throw me a price.

UV

TV Seasons
Man Men The Final Season Part 1 - $4

Movies - Assume $2.50 each unless otherwise noted.
300 Rise of an Empire
Alien
Anchorman
Anchorman 2
Argo
Bad Grandpa
2 Guns
Captain Phillips
The Dark Knight Rises
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Django Unchained
Dredd
The Expendables 2
The Fast and The Furious
Fast & Furious 6
Gangs of New York
Gravity
The Great Gatsby
Grudge Match
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Hellboy II
The Hobbit Unexpected Journey
The Interview
Lone Survivor
Man of Steel
Riddick
Robocop (New Version)
Rush
Skyfall
Star Trek Into Darkness
The Wolverine
Trouble with the Curve
Underworld Awakening
Van Helsing
World War Z

derek2fan

Neo Member
WTS

A Black Xbox One -500GB Hard Drive (no kinect)
Comes with a Turtle Beach XO One headset[/B] with the controller adapter, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Masterchief collection, and Far Cry 4, along with a black controller. Everything in great condition- the Xbox has some scratches on the top glossy part but that's normal. PM for more details if interested - $300 shipped

a23bYj3.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/l2t7H

Looking for PayPal only, not trades right now.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 4$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -4$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 4$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 7$
- Dark Souls Xbox 360- $10
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd PSP Japanese - 18$

Prices include shipping within the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Steam Keys/Gifts $1/each

Little Inferno Steam Key
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers Steam Key
English Country Tune Steam Key
Full Mojo Rampage
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim

WTB

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25
- Valkyria Profile: Lenneth <12

- Journey <15

Easter Weekend blow out sale

Everything on sale, if prices dont meet your expectation make me a counter offer!

Blue Beats Solo 2 - 125 Like new condition. Used only once.

New Nintendo 3DSXL Charging Cradle - 10

Universal DS (fits all models) Majora's Mask case (fits DS models, 6 games, and accessories)- 6 dollars (NEW)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0j9cG4R.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s7bPD5O.jpg[/IMG]

Custom made DS (fits N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL, DS, DSi models, 8 games) - 30 dollars (Like New)
This case was custom made for me by a friend, however, I have no desire to use it. Normally it would be 55-60 bucks for a custom order, but for this weekend its 30 dollars shipped. I feel a gaffer would benefit from it more than I would.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6IAtG8d.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/34qsS1t.jpg[/IMG]

Freedom wars - 15
Hyper Devotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - 25
Chrono trigger DS - 20
DmC: Devil May Cry Definitive Edition - 30
Final Fantasy IV DS - 15
Super Mario 64 DS -22

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask EGuide - 5

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (CIB) - 25

Nier (CIB ; PS3) - 15

YS Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition Like new condition (CE) - 50
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uU9rZp7.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ym9Kiyn.jpg[/IMG]
Everything is included.

anything physical you can help cover shipping (3 dollars) or i can take care of it. would be nice if you pitch it, but it works either way.

WTT/ WTB
Shulk Amiibo
The Order 1886

for reasonable prices

PM me if interested in anything!

zychi

Banned
WTS
Platinum code $20 paypal you choose the game

500gb usb 3.0 external hard drive. its an hgst brand usually found in ps4s looking for $50 paypal.

also would accept steam, amazon or psn cards

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS

Club Nintendo Platinum or Gold Reward Game - $20 PayPal

PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a download code for Ultimate NES Remix on 3DS. Like a moron I redeemed my platinum reward for Mario Kart 7 because I literally didn't even notice NES Remix because of where Nintendo put it on the list.

I don't know if these are selling at $20 or not, but if anyone's given up on getting that and wants to shift a code for $15, throw me a PM.

Ok I have an OLED Vita for sale. It's in perfect condition and hasn't been used much at all.

Comes with 8 & 4gb memory cards, controller grip(s) and a hard case, fully boxed in original packaging with all manuals etc.

&#8364;120 via PayPal. No trades, sorry need the cash to help fund my PC build!

BhWCpDN.jpg

I'm located in Ireland but it can be shipped anywhere as long as you can cover the costs as well.

Calculate costs here: http://postage.anpost.ie/transit.asp (package weight would be about 1kg)

PM me for any other details you need.

Wallach

eo3hYEn.jpg

I've got a Windows PC Download Code for FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - Collector's Edition laying around. $20 via PayPal gift.

armv

Looking to sell a Nintendo eShop $50 points card. Sold my 3DS recently and won't be needing the points card.

5hhKwlXm.jpg

Power Buyer (23)/ Power Seller (20)

Want To Trade:
Amiibos for Amiibos. Want: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Metaknight.
Have: Shulk, Rosalina, Lucario, Gold Mario.

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Marth, Ike, Gold Mario amiibos (sealed) -$45 + shipping (each, [Marth/Ike I'd like to sell those as a set]) or $250 shipped for all.

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Lucina amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+27 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!

Section 0, selling some various things - adding to this section as I sort through stuff, so check back often. Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. I am adding to this section as I sort through stuff, so check back often
All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$80

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

Everything in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything! - Price is not firm, please contact me with offers!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

maxcriden

Want to sell/declutter:

Jak + Ratchet Trilogies PS2 + Sly Cooper 1 PS2

All CIB except Ratchet #1.

7 games.

$18 shipped for all. Just want to declutter. :)

WTS: Mega Man X3 for the SNES.

There is a little bit of honest label wear, but overall it's pretty good.

c2epEXk.jpg

Looking to get $180 shipped to USA.

outsidah

FS:

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PS4 - Like new, demo code redeemed $44 shipped in the US
Fantasy Life - 3DS - Like new, $33 shipped in the US

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

Physical:

Non-ultra rare Amiibos - I can pick these up from the store for anyone who wants them but aren't able to get them locally. Price would be price paid (incl. tax) + shipping (roughly $3). On average, will run about $18 (give or take a dollar).
Probably includes Sheik, Toon Link, Mega Man, Sonic, Bowser (both versions), Diddy, Luigi, etc. I can look for any amiibos locally but there almost definitely won't be any "ultra rares" as those sold out a long time ago. Not guaranteeing stock as I have to drive around the city seeing who has what in stock, but I'm willing to go look.

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBL 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (614+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Somnia

WTS

The Last of Us Remastered Digital Code - PS4 - SOLD

Borderlands 2 w/ DLC for Vita Digital Code - SOLD

Paypal gift, or add funds to cover the cost.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
LAST BUMP

WTS
Synology 1513+ NAS box with 14.8TB of usable space. I use this as a time capsule, photo backup/hosting and a plex server.
PM me if interested. I've also upgraded the Ram on it. Buyer pays fees and I ship fedex next day for free.

UNO MAS

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $30

Platform: Steam. Region free and all that nice stuff.

BTW if you want something else, you can try your luck with PM :)

Positive Seller Feedback for KiDdYoNe, got me a great price for PoE

Cardon

WTS/WTT - new items added

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $70
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $15
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $14
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $18
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $40
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $15

ROCKSTAR GAMES stuff
Red Dead Redemption deck of cards - Complete unopened deck of cards. - $10
Red Dead Redemption bar of soap - Unopened bar of soap. - $8
Red Dead Redemption set of dice - never used - $8
Max Payne 3 "bullet" pen - pen cased in sniper bullet. - $12

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $12
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $18
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $18

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $35 for both

T-SHIRTS
Starhawk Size L - never worn - $15
Scar Sizes XL, L, M - never worn - $12 per shirt

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $18
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $20
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $30

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release)
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release)
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Primal
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3)
Ico (JP release)
Katamari Damacy (JP release)
God of War 2
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release)

Random Stuff

TMNT Collection Blu-ray set - includes original live-action movies, CG movie, large character cards, and the original B&W TMNT graphic novel. - $30
Designers Republic sticker set - various DR stickers. Have two sets, can be sold together or separately. - $20 for both, $10 individually
E3 Show Daily - Have a complete 2011 & 2012 set, one issue of 2010.
The Bouncer OST
Enslaved OST - promo item
Tommy Tallarico Best of CD - signed

All the soundtracks are in excellent condition and are legit copies and not printed bootlegs. I would like to sell these in the $10-$40 range depending on what you're interested in since some of these are rare/in the collectible range, but I'm flexbile to offers within reason (please don't offer $10 for The Big O or $5 for SOTC for example).

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
GTA V (PS4)
Elgato Game Capture (either old one or HD60, fine with it being used)
Xbox One - with or without Kinect. Just prefer for it to have at least one controller and of course the power brick/primary cords. Kind of looking to buy one in the sub $320 range depending on the overall package & items included.

Prices include shipping if you're in the US. I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom