• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisOne

WTB

Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) $25
The Order 1886 (PS4) $25
Dying Light (PS4) $35
Alien Isolation (PS4) $20
Far Cry 4 (PS4) $20

The Wonderful 101 (Wii-U) $20
Super Mario 3D World (Wii-U) $35
NES Remix Pack (Wii-U) $20

I live in the USA and can pay through PayPal gift. I prefer physical copies with the case.

PM me if you're interested in selling.

Somnia

Positive Buyer feedback for t0rment

Quick replies and quick payment! Would work with again for sure, enjoy the game!

Sega Dreamcast Lot - $135 shipped in US.

System works great. Comes with A/V as well as VGA/S-video Box. Comes with 1 controller, no memory card. All of the discs are in great shape, Toy Comander Disc has some writing on top (see image). Japanese games require a boot disc 9available on the internet) to work.

Comes with the following games

US Games:
Incoming
World Series Baseball 2K2
NBA SHowtime
Crazy Taxi
Jet Set Radio
NBA 2K
Chu Chu Rocket (disc only in case)
Toy Commander (writing on top of disc)
NBF Blitz 2000
Trickstyle
18 Wheeler
I SPY
Japanese Games (Require boot disc)
Capcom vs SNK
Capcom vs SNK 2
Marvel vs Capcom 2
House of the Dead
Guilty Gear X

Random lot of NES, n64, Saturn, Genesis, Gameboy games $130 shipped

Many of the games are japanese, Everything works. Boxed games are complete. Discs have minimal to no scratches. Selling as a lot only, someone will get a great deal on these. You get everything in the picture.

Lot of New and Like New DS Games - $110 shipped

DQM2, Namco Museum DS, Aliens Infestation, Monsters Tale are all New and Sealed. All other boxed games are complete.

DQM2
Namco Museum DS
Aliens Infestation
Monsters Tale
Sonic Colors
Sonic Rush
Golden Sun Dark Dawn
Tokyo Beatdown
Okamiden
Professor Layton
Hotel Dusk
Henry Hatsworth
Guilty Gear
Glory of Hercules
Summon KNight Twin Age

WTB

Wii U games (physical):

Pikmin 3
Super Luigi U

NTSC U versions.

Mint condition or new at non crazy prices, please.

Edit: PM me if you have these to sell.

MrDaravon

Super positive feedback for maxcriden. GAF ate my PM at some point which caused a delay, then he insisted on holding the item for me while I dealt with some stuff on my side of things.

ss32

WTS:

Various manga titles and some DVD's (in english), but the manga is all in Japanese except for the IKAGAMI titles on the far right.

All of the manga is in excellent condition, haven't been touched in awhile.

Titles Include: (GIVE ME AN OFFER)
Fairy Tail (probably like $8 a copy? IDK prices.)
World God Only Knows ($10)
Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball) ($10)
Slam Dunk ($10)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ($12)

TXmnbtr.jpg

Pricing may vary, but shipping in the US (I live in the US) will be discussed (probably won't be much unless you order all of them). I might include shipping because I'm not exactly sure of the prices of the manga, but feel free to correct me or give me an offer!

Also,

PS2-JP Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - OBO (send me a PM or something, yo)

I'll be honest on the pricing with this. The price fluctuates so hard on this item, I can't exactly put a number on it. But I'm willing to part with it for a comfortable number :D thanks.

(ebay's cheapest for NEW (unused) was around $140, so I am looking for around that number. Even though there are some that are listed for $500 that are new, I can't really apprehend why it's listed for that much.

But what the hell do I know :D

(bought this while I was in JP)

The only things that aren't NM on this is the outer plastic cover and the actual box, (not the disc's case).

The disc has never been touched, and the extra stuff (black box) included has never been opened. I have not opened it, but I will open it if someone is interested. (or go watch an unboxing.)

I will put more pictures up if anyone is interested!

WcHkmk9.jpg

elPPCTj.jpg

And

WTB:

Xbox One Games or Digital Downloads.

Also, very interested in buying The Handsome Collection (Borderlands) for XBONE.

Still for sale, and still buying :D

SELLING THINGS!
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +6/+6, but also have eBay feedback of 1148 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 of payment.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Wonder Adaptor for Nintendo 64
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
– This will allow you to play import N64 games. I bought it for Sin and Punishment back in the day and I no longer have that game, so don’t really need this anymore.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS + Pin
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
– I haven’t played this since Wii U version came out, so I guess I don’t really need both.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed, but has an annoying price sticker that won’t easily come off.

Korg DS-10
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
– Complete, great condition, hardly used, super fun!

Club Nintendo Platinum Award
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
– Pick any of the 12 games listed below, give me $18 and I’ll give you the download code for it.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (Wii) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!

Yoshi’s Island DS
– Complete w/ case and manual. The art insert is not the original. If I remember correctly, a Nintendo rep gave this to me when I worked at Gamestop, but it was cartridge and manual only… so I grabbed the artwork and case from the “coming soon” section so I would have a “complete” version.

Viewtiful Joe 2 (Gamecube)
$13.00 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
– Complete with manual, case, other inserts. Disc has a few smudges on it, but works perfectly fine.

Def Jukie

WTS:

Club Nintendo Platinum Reward: $18, just tell me which game you want.

I also have 600 coins to spend so any I can get any of the following download eshop games:
The Wonderful 101, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, DKC Returns 3D, or Game & Wario: $15, let me know what game you want.

Smash Bros. Club Nintendo Soundtrack CD set, new sealed - $20 shipped within the U.S.

I am a Plus seller, accepting paypal as a gift or buyer pays fees.

bigace33

WTS

A good condition Wii(Glorified Gamecube edition). Black, Comes with Wiimote+ Nunchuck, component cables, Sensor Bar and the Mayflash sensor Bar that hooks to the PC, and a copy of Mario Galaxy. Looking for $45. Prefer google wallet payments.

WTS

Sly cooper Thieves in Time for PS VITA. $7 google Wallet

WTS

A Good condition PSPGO 16GB, comes with component cables as well for playing your PSP on a tv, and charger. Looking for $50 google Wallet.
Sold

WTS

A Dualshock 3 in good condition. Comes with charging cable. Asking for $20 Google Wallet

WTS

Want to sell NBA 2K15 digital download code for $15 google wallet. Will send the code immediately upon payment.
GONE

Prefer Google Wallet but can do Paypal. Prices lowered cause I really want this stuff gone. Would also entertain trading the Wii lot for an OG Xbox in good condition.

Bump for a new day.

maxcriden

Super positive feedback for maxcriden. GAF ate my PM at some point which caused a delay, then he insisted on holding the item for me while I dealt with some stuff on my side of things.

Extremely positive buyer feedback for MrDaravon, who was a true pleasure to work with!

Danferno

I have an UltraViolet code for "An American Tail" from the BluRay version. Asking $2.50 PayPal. Please PM if interested.

Sold.

WTB

Sega Saturn games import/domestic looking for fighters/shmups. Not looking for $200+ games lol, I'm not that far into the collection. Any games you are willing to part with for a reasonable price would be appreciated and you can send me a PM.

WTS

all listed include shipping (in the US48)

Sega Saturn
Sega Saturn Model 1 Controller (some wear from age and use) $12

Dreamcast
Phantasy Star Online Ver. 1 (disc only) $7

PS2
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2 $12
Growlanser Generations for PS2 $20

have pics upon request

I Accept Paypal gift or you pay fees, thanks in advance. PM me if interested or have any questions and if you have anything I might be interested in buying, thanks again.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Somebody once linked me to a good site together an estimate of values for gaming stuff but I can't find it now - can anyone help? Trying to get a price for my PS3 Rock Band pro drums and keyboard.

Long shot, but does anyone have any use for an original Wii? I have A/V cables, power cord, and sensor bar, but no controllers. If so, send me a PM with an offer, just looking to get rid of it, really.

cj_iwakura

WTS
(all complete & like new)

MeLuHr4.jpg

Make an offer for either. Hell, I might just ask for shipping on Oneechanbara. Take it away. Please.

WTB
Beyond: Two Souls(preferably w/ the hologram cover)
1000Y JPSN credit

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $30

Platform: Steam. Region free.

BTW if you want something else, you can try your luck with PM :)

bigzgod

WTT the following Steam Gifts:

Might and Magic Heroes VI Gold
Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection
PAYDAY 2
Might & Magic X - Legacy Deluxe Edition
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Digital Bundle
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition
Transistor
Crysis Collection
LOST PLANET® 3
Lichdom: Battlemage
Styx: Master of Shadows
Resident Evil 4/5/6 Pack
The Talos Principle

Looking for the Club Nintendo Platinum Reward. Generally 1:1, pm me to negotiate.

Nightz

WTS - all prices include shipping USPS Priority

Club Nintendo platinum reward - $20
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS) - $32
Lucario Amiibo - SOLD
Batman Arkham bundle (Asylum, City, Origins, PS3 non-GH) - $20
Uncharted bundle (1-3, PS3 non-GH) - $20
LittleBigPlanet bundle (1 & 2, PS3 non-GH) - $12
Infamous bundle (1 & 2, PS3 non-GH) - $12
DJ Hero bundle (1 & 2, no turntable, PS3) - $12
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3) - $20
Blue/black 3DS XL. Mint condition, box and charger included, along with a 16 GB SD card. $100 shipped. Crappy pics incoming!

cmurph

Banned
Hey B/S/T GAF,

Located in Canada Land and I'm looking to get rid of some junk because I'm poor and stuff... Yadda yadda yadda. Maybe one of you might want some of it?

WTS:

Everyday Common Amiibos:
  • Toad Amiibo (UK Version) sealed - $13USD + Shipping (Kinda awkward shaped. Usually around $10USD shipped in Ontario by Regular Post. Not sure how much to ship to US. I assume around $15?)
  • Sonic Amiibo (US) sealed - $10 USD + Shipping (10USD to Canada / 15USD to USA)
  • Zelda Amiibo (US) Sealed $10 USD + Shipping (10USD to Canada / 15USD to USA)
  • Mega Man Amiibo (US) Sealed - $10 USD + Shipping (10USD to Canada / 15USD to USA)
    [*]Meta Knight (US) Sealed - $30USD + Shipping Sold.
  • Ike Amiibo (US) Sealed - $30USD + Shipping (10USD to Canada / 15USD to USA)

Playstation 3:
  • Tomb Raider (Original Version not GOTY) sealed - Make Offer + Shipping
  • Last of Us sealed - Make Offer + Shipping

Playstation 4:
  • Last of Us sealed - Make Offer + Shipping

Club Nintendo Coins:
I got about 760 extra coins lying about. If there's a digital game you want make me an offer and I'll grab them for you. (Kid Icarus? DK? Starfox 64?)
Sold.

PM any best offers if interested in anything. I'm rather flexible if not just desperate. lol

I prefer Paypal. EMT is also cool too.

Bamp.

pariah164

WTS:

One (1) Nintendo Elite Status Gold Reward. NA only. The download code can be chosen for one of the following games:

3DS:

Pushmo
Crashmo
Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Mysterious Murasame Castle

Wii U:

Advance Wars
The Legend of Zelda
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Metroid Fusion
Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels
Super Mario Kart
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3

I'm looking for a $5 eShop Code in exchange. Please PM me. Thank you.

//ARCANUM

WTB

Your Platinum Reward (Mario Golf 3DS) for ~ $15 paypal gift.

Please hit me up with offers, thanks!
- Bought!

ALSO WTB

Super Smash Bros (Wii U)

UPDATE

WTS

Super Smash Bros Bundle for Wii U

It is in excellent condition. Box is opened, game has been played and the controller adapter has been opened and tested (but never really used for more than a couple mins of testing). The included controller has never been used (adapter was tested with another gamecube controller), still wrapped up! Box is in fantastic condition as well. Everything originally included is included here.

I am selling this for a friend of mine (but I can guarantee the product's quality and condition) and the price is therefore set by him. It's currently going for $175 plus shipping used on Amazon, so he has set the price at $160. Please PM if interested! Thanks!

Geneijin

Located in the U.S.

For Sale
$10 PS Store Gift Code (2) - $9 each
$20 PS Store Gift Code (2) - $18 each
$50 PS Store Gift Code (1) - $45
Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Demo Code - $20

Crucial 8 GB DDR3 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) CL8 @1.5V UDIMM 240-Pin Memory (2) - $75.98 + tax
8 GB RAM was $37.99 ea last night at TigerDirect and then Amazon price matched. Found out Tigerdirect fulfilled my order of 16 GB today, so instead of cancelling my duplicate Amazon order, I'm paying it forward. No ship date has been announced. Pending order at this moment. If there's no interest, I'll just cancel eventually.

Samurai Warriors 4 Special Anime Pack - Price negotiable.
Brand new and sealed.

Shure SRH940 Headphones - $160 including shipping
Mildly used. Includes the carrying case, both coiled (10 ft.) and straight (8.2 ft.) cables, and the original replacement set of velour ear pads unused. It came from my headphone collection, and I've decided to start trimming that down. Plus, I kind of need the money. Price is further negotiable. Pictures available below. All other picture requests by PM.
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_1753187mlu2.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_175340cpzx0.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_175344q6yr3.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_175435m2xcw.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_180100hxyjb.jpg
http://abload.de/image.php?img=20150405_1801119vlzy.jpg

Payment method: Venmo preferred.

Cth

NoRéN;158942815 said:
A heads up reply to my PM would have been helpful.

Sorry, received about ten inquiries and thought I had responded to everyone. Hopefully, others can back me up.

I try to update the original post and respond to each PM, even the ones where someone offers half of what was already a good deal.

Sorry again.

WTS Nintendo 3DS XL Pikachu Edition + Pokemon Y + Animal Crossing

Used Pikachu 3DS XL. No scratches or wear since I haven't used it heavily. Includes Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing New Leaf as well as everything seen in the pictures. And the charger which isn't pictured.

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/fnH94

I have positive buyer and seller feedback, prefer to ship to US but willing to ship to Canada if buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal preferred.

Looking for $230 shipped(Including games), but PM with best offers or if you want more pictures than I've provided.

Anybody interested in trading a Gold Mario Amiibo for their Pit or Captain Falcon? I've got a possible offer, and was hoping I could leverage it into one of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom