• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisOne

Selling a bunch of PS3 games. All of them are in great condition and include the case and any inserts. Codes have been used in most cases. I will charge $3 shipping and an additional $1 per game you want beyond the first. So, shipping for 2 games would be $4. Prices are negotiable. I will ship to the USA and would like PayPal as payment. PM if interested in anything.

3D Dot Game Heroes - $14
Batman Arkham Asylum - $5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $1.50
Battlefield 3 - $1.50
Bayonetta - $10
Binary Domain - GONE
Bioshock Infinite - $4
Dead Space - GONE
Dead Space 2 - GONE
Demon's Souls - $11
Dishonored - $1.50
Gran Turismo 5 XL - $3
Ico/Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Infamous 2 - $2
Just Cause 2 - $11
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection - $10
Rayman Origins - $9
Red Dead Redemption - $3.50
Starhawk - GONE
Uncharted 3 - $2
Vanquish - GONE

IMAG1280.jpg

Vitacat

Anyone interested in a Majora's Mask Edition New 3DS XL? Complete in box with all original packaging etc. Like new. I was lucky enough to buy one back when (they were pretty hard to find), but it's not being used and I'm feeling silly keeping it. I'm not really a big Zelda fan so why keep it from someone who is?

It has only been used once to test for any issues (it's perfect), and had screen protectors perfectly applied day one (Hori, the best). The firmware has NOT been updated, so it's still whatever FW it came with back then. Pretty early and probably easily hacked if you're into that.

$250 shipped in the USA. Paypal (gift or please add 3% for fees). Just PM. Can take photos if needed. Just too lazy right now. :p

For now, here's a web photo of the box in case anyone is unsure which 3DS this is:
majoras-mask-3ds.jpg

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I have some music codes for sale. Varying genres. They all came from my private LP collection. More info on the DOC. PM me with any inquiries.

Big bag of codes:
MZIZP5tl.jpg

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party (N64)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Dragon Warrior VII (PS1)
$45 (F/F) or $46.65 (G/S)
- Complete with manual, case, discs. Discs are in Very Good + condition. Manual - Near Mint. Case - Very Good (small crack in upper, right, front).

Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube)
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Complete! Minimal shelfwear to case (Very Good +). Manual (Very Good ++), Disc (Very Good ++).

Skylanders Superchargers - Dark Edition Starter Pack (Wii)
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with the Bowser figure or his vehicle!

Skylanders Superchargers - Starter Pack (Wii U)
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with Donkey Kong figure or his vehicle!

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (3DS)
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- COMPLETE with outer box, manual, Final Fantasy XII demo and manual!

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS)
$22 (F/F) or $22.97 (G/S)
- New, Factory Sealed.

Skylanders Superchargers - Starter Pack (3DS)
$20 (F/F) or $20.91 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with Bowser or his vehicle!

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
$17 (F/F) or $17.82 (G/S)
- Case has very minimal shelfwear (Very Good). Disc and manual are LIKE NEW.

Puzzle and Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition (3DS)
$17 (F/F) or $17.82 (G/S)
- Complete, Like new!

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Syriel

Trade for something cool:

EDIT: GONE

Don't have anything in particular in mind (though Disney and/or Marvel DMA codes are certainly cool) so feel free to offer.

Sora_N

Hyperdimension Neptunia 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia 2

Both complete and minty for PS3.

I'm shipping from Canada, hoping for $45USD shipped to US/Canada PayPal gift.

Vitacat

Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX

I bought an XBL Gold 12 month subscription from him. Smooth transaction and great communications. I am now XBL Gold for 12 months. :)

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC Gaming ACX 2.0 (x2)
$400 + shipping bought individually/$750 + shipping bought together - US48 only
PayPal Gift Preferred or Buyer Pays Fees

Both work without any issue and are in excellent condition, and the warranty on both is good through November 2017 (images of warranty for their serial numbers provided).

One is in the original packaging with the driver CD and badge, the other is in a plain EVGA box that was received with an RMA'd card. No additional cables or power adapters are included in the boxes.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2Nvxvlx.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eJgR2aA.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WYNm5He.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k6fd2yh.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BtGMeXP.jpg[/IMG]

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
I'm moving from the US to Japan in March so I'm getting rid of a lot of my stuff. My weakness to be completion when buying book series and not actually reading them is now your gain! lol. A lot of these I don't know exactly what I want to sell them for. I would like to sell as many of these books together as possible to reduce shipping and just the overall hassle of packaging them (is there a good place to get empty boxes).

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. Here are all the Trades/Deluxe Editions I have for sale.

Please message me if you have any interest in these and we can figure out the cost. Thanks!!!

100 Bullets Complete - These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.

Criminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealed

Fables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealed

Watchmen - Not sealed but never opened

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions Complete - Volumes 1 and 4 are not sealed. The others are sealed.

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - not sealed, but never opened

Saga Volume 1

Sealed Batgirl Voume 4 & 5
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5

Games:

All physical game copies come complete. Prices include shipping. PayPal, PSN credit, Amazon credit accepted.
$2 off if you buy more than one item

Have:

Bloodborne [PS4] - $25

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls [PS4] - $17

Want:
Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection [digital] - $20 paypal
Ratchet & Clank Collection [Vita code]

Def Jukie

WTS:

Halo 5 (Xbox One) - Brand New, Sealed - $40

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) - Open but otherwise new, never played, does not include FFXV Demo - $15

81dg8Ij%2B-ZL._SX425_.jpg

All prices include shipping within the US. Accepting paypal or amazon payments.

JayEH

For sale:

PSN $25 Gift card - $22.50

Vita 1000 with charger and 4GB memory card.
It's in pretty good condition there's a couple light surface scratches on the front screen that you can't really notice. Can send pictures if you want to see how the system looks though the scratches would be hard to see. - $120 shipped

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
WTS
Code:
[img]http://abload.de/img/header7zpp9.jpg[/img]
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOG code
EDIT: Sold!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
WTS/WTT

60$ - iTunes Gift Card - not looking to give off much of a discount, would like to try to do an equal swap for funds or games

25$ - Dying Light - PS4 physical game - US shipping only

- don't hesitate to throw out an offer -

About to purchase the bundle in the US, anyone interested in the digital code for 20$ PayPal gift?

If I can sell the code I will get this bundle lol, let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Selling a bunch of PS4 and XBox One games. Most are games I picked up with intentions of playing them and I just didn't. All are new and sealed unless stated otherwise. Paypal only. Let me know your zip code via PM and i'll let you know what shipping will be.

Xbox One:

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - $35
Gears of War War: Ultimate - $25
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - $20
Rare Replay - $20

PS4:

Until Dawn - $38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom