• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Marvel Disney 2.0 codes $2 USD each paypal or $10 steam/PSN code for the lot.

Starter set( contains Iron-man, Black Window,Thor)
Captain America
Venom
Rocket Raccon
Hulk
Loki

I have some Amazon credit, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in $10 PSN or Xbox Live credit in exchange for gifting me Undertale on Steam.

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

US Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $20 (cards have never been opened) Sold
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]

Funko POP!s - $40 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

Physical Games - Used (Case Included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/lBAb.jpg[/IMG]

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $12
Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $9
EA UFC (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

WTS:

PS Vita bundle for $240 (free ship)

Comes with:

- Vita system (slim, 2000 model), 8GB memory card, charger, black silicone skin, and a pouch.

- Carry Case that holds 10 Vita games, the vita system, and a compartment for accessories (like earphones)

- PS TV, 8GB memory card, HDMI cord and power plug

- 3 Vita games: Persona 4 Golden, Hot Shots Golf Invitational, and Super Monkey Ball)

Everything is in great condition, but the only thing you should be aware is in order to set-up the PS TV, you'll need either a PS3 or PS4 controller with their charging cable for a one time deal. Both of those two items are not included.

US and paypal only. Thank you for your interest.

I've gotten my hands on an Atari Jaguar, but I need some stuff for it!

I need the power cable, AV cable, and a controller.

If anyone has any of these they are willing to sell, shoot me a message! Thanks.

HaL64

I've gotten my hands on an Atari Jaguar, but I need some stuff for it!

I need the power cable, AV cable, and a controller.

If anyone has any of these they are willing to sell, shoot me a message! Thanks.

The genesis model 1 ac adapter will work with it.
I'd certainly make sure the console works before buying more stuff for it. They tend to be broken. :(

Tedesco!

Does anyone here collect autographs? I have hundreds of autographs from MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, WWE, movies, and music. I'm looking to trade for a PS4.

WTB: Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D eShop code for $6

I want to get a code for Mercenaries, which is currently on sale on the eShop for $4.99. Thing is, I don't have a 3DS system currently (it was stolen a few months back). That being said, I've had my eyes on Mercs for a minute now and I'll eventually get a 3DS again.

I believe it's possible to gift a download code on eShop. I'll give $6 PayPal in exchange for a RE:M 3D code. Thanks.

WTS:

Blurays (includes the disc only, brand new, in a replacement Bluray case, as seen here) - $7 shipped (in continental USA) unless otherwise noted

Wizard of Oz
Casablanca
The Matrix
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - $5 shipped
The Dark Knight
Lord of the Rings Trilogy ($6 shipped individually)

Blurays (full disc/official case, used once or twice)

The Departed (steelbook) - $13 shipped
Inception (steelbook) - $12 shipped
2001/A Clockwork Orange/The Shining (triple-pack) - $20 shipped

SLEIhbg.png

NoRéN

I want to get a code for Mercenaries, which is currently on sale on the eShop for $4.99. Thing is, I don't have a 3DS system currently (it was stolen a few months back). That being said, I've had my eyes on Mercs for a minute now and I'll eventually get a 3DS again.

I believe it's possible to gift a download code on eShop. I'll give $6 PayPal in exchange for a RE:M 3D code. Thanks.

It certainly doesn't work if you've bough the game previously. I tried for you.

I don't think this is possible from within the 3DS, may be the webpage (if it is available)

That doesn't seem to work either.

Sorry, PassiveObserver.

wiibomb

I don't think this is possible from within the 3DS, may be the webpage (if it is available)

jakeumms

Positive seller feedback for drkdragon

Sold me a Bullets or Blades Nvidia code and I am downloading Rainbow Six Siege now. All in all, it was a very fast and smooth transaction.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Want for Ps4:

Last of Us Remastered
Wasteland 2
Divinity Original Sin

Yep, just got a Ps4 for Christmas. Would like these to be less expensive than what I can find used elsewhere and a bundle of sorts would be cool too. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom