• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

For Sale

Would prefer to sell within the US.

Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth: $30 shipped
Tales of Hearts R *SOLD*

m5M9siw.jpg

Flandy

Anyone get their Dirt codes from newegg yet? It's been over 48 hours since they sent out the e-mail saying we'd get new codes within 48 hours

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 Collector's Edition (Sealed), Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Opened but codes remain unused)

Logitech MX310

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands.

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
I know this might be too much, but just in case someone is looking or someone is interested:

FS:
2013 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan
35k miles. Automatic. Silver.
$11,750

Portland, OR area.
pics, more info by request.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS nyc apartment, upper east

$2M shipped worldwide PM me. Check my seller feedback.

BHK3

Banned
WTS 3rd child, Male, named Stephen, 6 years old.(comes with birth papers, can change name depending on state). Cursed at his mother so now he's gotta go, I wanted to stop at two anyway.

$599.99, local pick up or trade for Oculus Rift Pre-Order.

WTB
Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (PS4)
Shadow Warrior (PS4)
Last of Us (PS4) *Prefer a physical copy unless you can hook me up with a digital code
Infamous Second Son

bigace33

I know this might be too much, but just in case someone is looking or someone is interested:

FS:
2013 Toyota Corolla LE Sedan
35k miles. Automatic. Silver.
$11,750

Portland, OR area.
pics, more info by request.
That's actually not a bad price. If i wasn't stuck with my current car note i would be all over it. Lol good luck selling it on here though.

Starter set( contains Iron-man, Black Window,Thor) $5
Captain America $2
Venom $2
Rocket Raccon $2
Hulk $2
Loki $2

Or $10 PSN code for the lot

WTB

Star Wars Black Series 6" Figures
-Imperial Shocktrooper (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
-Darth Vader Emperor's Wrath (Walgreens Exclusive)

GameCube Games
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2
-Star Wars Rebel Strike

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party (N64)
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Resident Evil 2 (Gamecube)
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Complete! Minimal shelfwear to case (Very Good +). Manual (Very Good ++), Disc (Very Good ++).

Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- COMPLETE with outer box, manual, Final Fantasy XII demo and manual! I would say the manuals are Like New, discs are Very Good ++, outer box is Very Good, case is Very Good (tiny bit of sticker residue).

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

maxcriden

WTS 3rd child, Male, named Stephen, 6 years old.(comes with birth papers, can change name depending on state). Cursed at his mother so now he's gotta go, I wanted to stop at two anyway.

$599.99, local pick up or trade for Oculus Rift Pre-Order.

WTB
Puyo Puyo Tetris (PS4)
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (PS4)
Shadow Warrior (PS4)
Last of Us (PS4) *Prefer a physical copy unless you can hook me up with a digital code
Infamous Second Son

He sounds pretty charming. Just $600?

Have a Sharp 52" LED that developed a darkening of the backlight on the lower left corner today and it's driving me crazy. Possibly looking to sell this if anyone near Champaign, IL is interested in a TV.

I've had the tv for about three years. Crack in the base stand (does not affect the tv as it's on the stand.) Cracked while moving last year.

TV itself has smart apps built in. Connects via ethernet or WiFi. Been a great device for me.

Model # should be LC52LE640

Serious offers please :(.

$35 in Steam Credit, will purchase a game or games and gift it for up to $35 only for $25 paypal.

Final Fantasy 7 Play Arts (from the original game, not Advent Children) all open and only ever displayed, includes all accessories:
Sephiroth $50
Cloud $50
Aeris $50
All 3 in a bundle for $125 shipped. PENDING

NECA Castlevania Dracula and Simon Belmont figures, with all accessories. $65 shipped.

NECA Donnie Darko Frank the Bunny figure with alternate head. $25 shipped.

Mario K'nex figures. 16 Lose figures and one MK7 cart, MK Wii cart and MK Wii bike. $55 shipped.

Back to the Future Lego Set, retired and has the "sheild" error on the Flux Capacitor. $85 shipped.

Akumajo Dracula XX (Castlevania Dracula X) Super Famicom version, comes with custom plastic case and artwork. $45 shipped

Dark Souls PS3 Limited Edition $45 shipped

SLEIhbg.png

SELLING

Funko POP!s - $35 (never been opened & you'll receive both POP!s)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/OR9b.jpg[/IMG]

Joker Batman-Batman (Loot Crate Exclusive)
Groot w/ Glow In The Dark Hand (Loot Crate Exclusive)

PS4 PlayStation Camera w/ TV Stand (Used) - $27.50 (still works & good condition...will come in the original box but no instructions) Sold
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/UbEb.jpg[/IMG]

Mortal Kombat Fight Stick (360/PC) - $60 (still works & good condition w/ USB cable included)
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/yeEb.jpg[/IMG]

PayPal & US Buyers for all items please...Shipping will be handled by USPS

PM if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom