• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
sleihbg0aqbp.png

WTS

Spare digital code from my Blu-ray collection:

Mad Max: Fury Road (UV HD) - $5
---------------------------------------------------

I accept Amazon Gift Cards as payment.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 each (ONE LEFT!)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

The Uncharted Collection must be one of most played bundles of all time because I can't find a resale of one on any fricken site I go to and considering how many of those bundles were sold thats pretty crazy.

Dragoshi1

WTT

Looking for these english Yo-kai watch series 1 medals, would prefer all 4 at the same time;

Shogunyan (gold, holo)
Venoct
Ol' Fortune
Cynake

Willing to trade the following;

Never opened Lucina Amiibo
Once opened never taken out Cure Marine Chibi-arts
Never opened JP Super Mario Yoshi Amiibo

PM for more info, pics, clarification on the medals, ect.

WTS

PS3 super slim system (originally a 12gb model, but now has a 1 TB drive installed) - asking $100+15 shipping ($115 total)

Can send pics upon request.

Madao

WTS

i looked at my backlog recently and i noticed that there's a couple of games i don't ever see myself playing so i decided to get rid of them.

everything is in really good condition since i didn't play most of these or played less than 1 hour.
all prices include shipping. if you buy multiple games, you get a discount of $3 per game.
i accept Paypal Gift.

DS games (all used):

k8Cod5B.jpg

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia - $20

Xng3S3v.jpg

Korg DS-10 - $24

gSpYRx7.jpg

Korg DS-10+ - $24

MPSAbub.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme - $16

NPyqiqS.jpg

Space Invaders Extreme 2 - $16

ozPLUs9.jpg

Ultimate Mortal Kombat - $16

3DS games (all brand new):

X4YBItr.jpg

SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers - $36

XWMOOMq.jpg

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy - $16

nYZuz9h.jpg

Code of Princess - $20

pje122

Hello friends.
This past Christmas I received $100 worth of Xbox bucks from an extended relative.
Unfortunately I do not own a current generation Xbox or am a subscriber to Xbox Live anymore.
If someone is interested in trading gift cards that would be cool, or I would also be interested in a $90 Paypal gift.
Please contact me through PM.
Thank you.
gY7NMkq.jpg

Joe

WTS:
The contents of the Tales of Xillia 2: Collector's Edition for PlayStation 3.
I took the items out of the box and threw away the box a while ago and haven't touched it since. It's all brand new and unused and contains all pieces.

$60 shipped (USPS Standard Post) to the Continental United States.

PayPal gift or you pay fees. PM me!

turbocat

WTS
[Roku 2 - $55 shipped
Used literally no more than 3 times. Ships in the original box. Can send pictures upon request!

Adonit Jot Touch 4 - $40 shipped
This is a Bluetooth stylus that's typically used with Apple devices (iPad/iPhone). Yet again, used maybe 3 times. Comes in original packaging. Pictures on request!
SOLD

WTS UV Codes:

-Hannibal Season 3 -$7 Paypal gift

-Dredd - $1 PayPal gift

-End of Watch - $1 PayPal gift

Steam Inventory:

-Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition - $2 Paypal gift

WTB:

-Android VR Headset (<$30)
-Rainbow Six Siege (PC, Uplay is fine)

I've never sold anything on here before but I was gifted a $15 Google Play card that I cannot use over the holidays so I figured I could try to sell it on here.

I'll do $10 F/F ($10.61 G/S, assuming I did my math right) for the card and the code will be sent via PM. Send me a PM if you're interested.

SOLD!

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but is ultraviolet region locked? I've never used the service, but it looks like it's getting pretty popular on here and I'm thinking of getting in on some of the sales going on here.

As noted in my posts, I'm moving from US to Japan. Does this fall under the "Just use a VPN and you'll be fine" category? Thanks

webkatt

WTS:

Gears of War Codes (360/XB1)

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement

Would prefer to sell them as a set

Want:

$10 OBO, Trades, Offers

Anastasis

WTS UV Codes:

-Hannibal Season 3 -$7 Paypal gift

-The Lego Movie - $1 PayPal gift

-Dredd - $1 PayPal gift

-End of Watch - $1 PayPal gift

Steam Inventory:

-Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition - $2 Paypal gift

WTB:

-Android VR Headset (<$30)
-Rainbow Six Siege (PC, Uplay is fine)

PM sent.

WTS:

Playstation 4 digital codes:

Star Wars Battlefront: $33
Retro four pack (3 PS2 games and Super Star Wars): $15

Xbox One digital codes:

Gears of War Remastered - $20
Ori and the Blind Forest - $10
Dance Central Spotlight - $4

UV codes:

The Wolverine (2013) - $2
Transformers: Age of Extinction - $3
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) - $3
Dredd - $2
Pacific Rim - $2

Also selling a Demon Souls Collectors edition(PS3) and Dark Souls Collectors Edition(Xbox 360)[/I] Will update with pics and price tomorrow. Not looking to sell it for ebay prices though.

I have 100% Positive feedback on here, Amazon and ebay as a buyer and seller. Also, pics upon request and please don't hesitate to PM me any questions, thanks!

I'm moving from the US to Japan in March so I'm getting rid of a lot of my stuff. My weakness to be completion when buying book series and not actually reading them is now your gain! lol. A lot of these I don't know exactly what I want to sell them for. I would like to sell as many of these books together as possible to reduce shipping and just the overall hassle of packaging them.

Anyways, I've rambled on enough. Here are all the Trades/Deluxe Editions I have for sale.

**Everything pictured below is still available unless noted otherwise**

I Will be placing these on ebay towards the end of the month so message me even if you have the slightest amount of interest. I prefer PayPal, but I may be willing to take other payment methods

100 Bullets Complete - $100 shipped
(These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.)

GONECriminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealedGONE

Fables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - $155
Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealed

Watchmen (Not sealed but never opened) $8 shipped

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions Complete - $90 shipped
(Volumes 1 and 4 are not sealed. The others are sealed.)

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - $45 shipped
(not sealed, but never opened)

Saga Volume 1

Sealed Batgirl Voume 4 & 5 - $15 each
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5 - $15 each
I'm thinking $7 each for the trades in the picture above with the exception that the opened hardcovers will cost a little more. Also, I'll give you discount the more you purchase in one transaction.

Saiyan-Rox

Repostception

Need money for a holiday so hopefully someone wants these.

Shipping to UK only and these will be on Ebay swell but cheaper here but feel free to PM me offers

Razer Nabu Small/Medium (imgur Album)

The screen does have scratches on it but nothing deep and as the picture shows the "Small clamp" got some scratches too it swell. Because of the Damage i'll sell it for £50

Razer Nabu X (imgur album)

Completely brand new and yours for £25

Razer Deathstalker (imgur link)

Works 100% and I think I used it for about 4 months before I upgraded to a mechanical keyboard. £35 but £10 postage for this one guys.

Nvdia Shield Controller (imgur link)

Never actually used this but no box. Looking £25.

Steam Controller (imgur link)

Couldn't get used to this controller at all so i've decided to sell. £25+£4 postage and it's yours. comes with it's original box (not pictured)

1 copy of Final Fantasy XIII Lightning returns (steelbook edition with unused cloud skin code, no idea if it's still valid though as i've never opened it) £20 (imgur link)

Razer THS Necklace

These by themselves cost 8.99 + 15 quid P&P which is insane! I don't have a picture but it's brand new and yours for £10

Rise Of Tomb Raider XB1

Used and looking £25

Luckydog

NeoGAF Plus Buyer
S9i5ey0.png

PS4
Fallout 4 (physical, new, sealed)
$33 Paypal Gift shipped.
QukBkAr.jpg

Star Wars Classics 4 Game digital Voucher for PS4 - SOLD
$13 PayPal Gift

Status