• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaxh

WTS:

Xbox One Digital Code:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider -> 30€
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition -> 12.50€

Steam Gift:

• Half-Life 2 -> 3.50€
  • Gun Monkeys -> 2€

I have PP.

Arc

Anyone got any form of 3DS they want to sell me? Don't care which version as long as it's in decent condition. Just need something to play Pokemon on. Sub $100.

Reposting for the last time:

WTS

Black Fitbit flex and associated accessories (both standard and small size). Have all the items excluding the box and instructions.

Received it as a gift, wore it for a month. In great condition just not for me. Have excellent feedback here and on ebay.

Looking for $50 which includes first class shipping in the US. Pictures available upon request, thanks

Chorazin

Anyone got any form of 3DS they want to sell me? Don't care which version as long as it's in decent condition. Just need something to play Pokemon on. Sub $100.

FYI you could buy a refurbished 2DS direct from Nintendo for $60. The only parts of the 3DS Pokemon games actually in 3D were the battles.

Erudite

WTS
Rise of the Tomb Raider $20 USD Positive feedback for CHC - Sent via Paypal very quickly once I got back to his PM.
Batman Arkham Knight $10 USD

Both are from the Nvidia Promotion

Paypal only

Leatherface

Oakb9ta.png

WTS

PS4
Life is Strange - $23
Complete - disc, case, art and insert...all in very good condition.

Price includes shipping via USPS First Class with Tracking in the US.
Payment by PayPal gift (Friends/family option), or please add enough to cover fees if using PayPal as Goods/services payment.

I'll take it. Check PM's. :)

CHC

Positive seller feedback for Erudite, nice deal on a ROTR code and it didn't even take 10 minutes to get the whole thing squared away.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
WTT/S

The Crew Uplay code ( From the ubisoft Humble Bundle )

Call of Juarez Gunslinger Steam code ( From the ubisoft Humble Bundle )

Trading for other Humble Keys or PP or whatever you have.

WTB:

Dragon Quest Builders (PS4 preferred but would also take Vita)

This is probably a long shot, but looking to purchase this shipped to the US. There has to be someone that bought and didn't like it, right?

WTS:

$5 - (XBO) Fallout 3 backwards compatible download code
$25 - (PS4) Batman Arkham Knight Premium version download code (includes season pass)

soultron

Banned
Positive Seller feedback for FantasticMrSnake. He sold me black stock n3DS cover plates all the way from the UK (I'm in Canada where we don't get the white/black n3DS consoles) and the transaction went swimmingly. Would definitely do business again.

White_sox

I usually buy Asian stuff at Supermarkets that have international sections. Have you tried checking on those?

There is not of variety where I live (midwest) and I think I would need a west or east coaster to help me out with that. Most of the supermarkets around me may have those sections, but they don't necessarily have what I'm looking for. I'm looking for popular variants on American items --> stuff like seaweed chips or green tea Kit Kats.

mdsfx

GBcY371.png

***CLICK EACH ITEM FOR PICS***
Prices are shipped CONUS. Accepting Paypal (Gift payment NOT necessary. Don't sweat the fees) or Amazon gift cards

Razer Atrox (360/PC)
Very low hours. Has like-new Hori Hayabusa joystick and Kuro buttons. Full retail package, Razer tool, and original art included. Ships double boxed.
$145

Ginga Force (360)
Region free. Sealed.
$43

Xbox 360 Games bundle
Red Dead Redemption, Virtua Fighter 5, Bulletstorm. All great condition.
$10

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Wee)
Pretty sure it works. There seems to be a disc inside and some papers.
FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE. PLEASE, SOMEONE JUST TAKE IT.

So I recently had a name change from SevenDevils. I Pmed NRValleytime but he's been mia for a week. So...if some, awesome, amazing person, can update the feedback list with that change, I would love you forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom