• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
WTS (via Paypal):

Assassin's Creed Syndicate code for Uplay - $25

Breaking Bad Complete S1-6 Ultraviolet codes - $30

Tabasco

WTS

Razer Naga Chroma - NIB - $65 shipped in the US.

TV26QPm.jpg

Positive Seller feedback for FantasticMrSnake. He sold me black stock n3DS cover plates all the way from the UK (I'm in Canada where we don't get the white/black n3DS consoles) and the transaction went swimmingly. Would definitely do business again.

Can confirm.
Positive buyer feedback to soultron excellent communication.

WTS Fire Emblem: Fates Limited Edition, for the US Nintendo 3DS.

I've been sitting on a preorder forever, and before throwing it up on Ebay I figured I would offer it to a GAF member instead.

I'll entertain any offer, and would prefer Paypal or Amazon Gift cards. Also, a longshot, but I would consider trades for Warhammer 40k models in great condition, particularly Tau or Space Wolf items.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Family emergency and need to cover funeral costs.

So I'm selling my Yamakasi Catleap q270 for 150 shipped. It's a 1440p panel.

It has part of the box torn up strictly from moving it around but the protective foam and monitor itself are all intact.

Here's the monitor http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKASI-...DMI-Computer-Monitor-/121569235712?nav=SEARCH. I can't find my old box pics but those were before the monitor box was not as torn anyways.

I'd do PayPal or even moneygram and I'll eat the fees.

I'm a GAF PS so no worries on my commitment.

Trying my luck

Willing To Buy

Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain - PC (Steam Key, Nvidia Code, anything that will redeem on steam pretty much) - $25.00

Steam Key Trade - Got Various Games from Bundles. I would like the new Tomb Raider or The Witness or Darkest Dungeon among others but any offers will be considered.

Games I have Keys For -

Overlord
Overlord II
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Underworld
Just Cause 1 and 2 (Bundle)
The Talos Principle
Grim Fandango Remastered
Rise of the Triad (2013)
Town of Salem
COD Black Ops II
Alien Isolation

EDIT - Just Bought Ubisoft Humble Bundle so got 2 Uplay Keys to trade also!

Far Cry 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

So anybody with Steam Keys that are going spare then feel free to say hello :D

No one interested? No doubt I'll be adding more after the Humble Monthly unlocks - curse me for not cancelling it. One more chance I keep saying :D

Getting rid of my Amiibo's. Are loose but in great condition:

Splatoon 3 pack
Dr Mario
Toon Link
Charizard
Pikachu
Mega Man
Toad
Olimar

10 Amiibo's and a bonus Claptrap!

$25 shipped for the whole lot. I just want to get them out of my house. :)

EDIT: Sold to Sabanoo

Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $25
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30
Talos Principle PS4 (New) - $30
Dell Promo GC ($250) - $225 (exp 3/21)

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

WTB a 2DS (not the Pokemon edition) or N3DS (non XL)

I'm out of touch. I am looking to pick up a new 3DS prior to Fire Emblem. I would prefer the non XL, but I don't want the animal crossing edition and not sure if it comes otherwise for the US Region.

If XL is my only option, I would prefer the red system, but if you have a deal let me know about it and I'll let you know.

JPS Kai

What's the best way to ship boxed amiibo? I have about 30-40 North American ones that I'd like to sell on BST (Golden mario, WFT, Marth, etc) and over a dozen loose ones (Dark Pit, Villager, Chibi Robo, Lucario, etc).

Once I get the logistics figured out, I'll put up a list of the ones I've got for sale.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

American McGee's Alice: Alice and Cheshire Cat Series 1 $30.00/$31.20 Loose but in good condition. Paint may show some wear but nothing very noticeable.

Games

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $15.00/$15.50. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.50. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $40.00/$41.25 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live $10 for $9

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $3

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Vladmiris

Would like to sell the following from this month's Humble Monthly:

- Penarium
- Titan Souls
- Volume

Will accept PayPal or Steam Credit. $5 each for Penarium or Titan Souls, $10 for Volume.

Thanks.

robotrock

Banned
WTS: Some Humble monthly keys!

Alien: Isolation (Steam Key)- $6
Volume (Steam Key) - $6
Broken Age (Steam Key) - $4

Paypal plz. Prices negotiable.

Wok

Game: Broken Age
Price: $3.75 / 3,45€

Game: Grim Fandango Remastered
Price: $1.80 / 1,80€

Game: Spelunky
Price: $1.80 / 1,80€ SOLD

Game: The Talos Principle
Price: $6 / 6€ SOLD

NeoGAF

Payment with Paypal in USD or EUR.
All my games are Steam keys.

Any additional fee should be paid by the buyer.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile.

rj118

WTS:

Ark: Survival Evolved Steam Key - $10 PayPal - Still available!

Edit: This game is currently available as a part of the March humble monthly bundle for $12.

Zaheer

WTB (PayPal)

Black Ops 3 season pass (PS4) - $35

$20 Amazon Gift Card - $15

Bravely Default (3DS)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom