• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roge_NES

WTS

Digital Content from Street Fighter V Collector's Edition - $10

It includes 2 codes, one for digital comics and another one for a Digital Soundtrack Sampler.

Cg3k6VW.png

DieZNsD.png

Palom

WTT
M.Bison costume code (US PSN) for Cammy code

I bought SF5 on Amazon, but don't play M.Bison. Please PM if interested.

Arc

Positive seller feedback for H3xum. Sold me an excellent condition 3DS and used plenty of bubble wrap! Would buy again.

Looking to sell $50 and $20 codes, preferably together. They're for US PSN accounts, I'm Canadian and couldn't use them.

Looking for $60 for the pair via PayPal.

Edit: Gone

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

$10 US Playstation (PSN) Credit - $9
One remaining.

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63)

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year Subscription - $40 ***TWO LEFT***
NOTE: This is NOT from an online key reselling website. I have personally purchased these cards and I have the physical items on hand.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

blackjaw

Positive seller feedback for Transistor

Probably the best experience I've had on GAF. Great price on a very mint vita tv, threw in a bunch of extras, and super fast shipping.

Excellent communication as well! I can't say enough good things about this transaction, thanks!

The Llama

Looking to sell my copy of Steel Battalion locally to someone in the Philadelphia area. Not really interested in shipping it because of the size and frankly because I'm too lazy to pack it up as well as it deserves to be to avoid any damage. The game, controller, and Line of Contact expansion (though I think it's online only so it's useless) all included, and work perfectly except that the button you click to center the camera doesn't always work (the camera still moves fine). I can provide more pictures (including the pedals) if requested, but I'd describe it as "good" or "very good" condition.

Genuinely have no idea what these actually sell for but I'm asking $150. PM me if you're interested.

Corpekata

Banned
Looking to sell a HyperX Cloud II headset. Only owned about a week, just aren't going to work with my setup. Comes complete with the box, replacement earpads, carry bag thingy, and all needed accessories.

Looking for 70 shipped OBO. Looking for Google Wallet. Will get some pictures up later today, though if interested PM me and I'll try to get them up sooner.

Anyone interested in an unlocked iPhone 6? It's gold and has 16gb of data. It's in incredibly good shape and has no scratches. I've tried on eBay twice now and they haven't paid so I'm kind of over it. Looking for $350 shipped PayPal F/F.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hi all,

So this is quite a long shot but I thought it doesn't hurt to try.

WTB:
I'm looking to buy Saturday Morning RPG for PS4, the physical copy. If anyone has one and wouldn't mind parting with it, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi all,

So this is quite a long shot but I thought it doesn't hurt to try.

WTB:
I'm looking to buy Saturday Morning RPG for PS4, the physical copy. If anyone has one and wouldn't mind parting with it, please let me know.

Thanks

Limited Run said they were going to put up all the cancelled copies on 2/20. Might still be able to snag one that way.

White_sox

Extremely positive seller feedback for user Afro. Not only a great seller, but a truly great person who really exemplifies how amazing this community can be.

Just awesome!

Also: WTB Mario 3D world for Wii U. It's going to be a Nintendo selects title soon but I'd like to get it before that if possible.

WTS

Various New in Box amiibo - North Anerican Versions
-Lucina - $30 USD

Various New in Box amiibo - European Versions
-Palutena - $20 USD

Shipping cost determined once I know your location.

Send me a PM if interested. PayPal as payment using the Friends and Family option or use the retailer one but then the price will go up for the items to cover the fees. If you want pictures of them I can provide, the boxes are all mint and the figures have perfect paint apps as well.

Super awesome mega positive buyer feedback for webkatt. S/he was extremely communicative and the transaction went flawlessly. Another stunning example of the NeoGAF community!

Afro

Extremely positive seller feedback for user Afro. Not only a great seller, but a truly great person who really exemplifies how amazing this community can be.

Just awesome!

Positive feedback for buyer White_sox. Very nice fella! So glad I could help you out.

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live Credit at 15% off - Examples $100 Credit for $85 or $60 Credit for $51

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Dell Promo Certificates -

$6 for $4 Expires 2/23/2016
$25 for $18 Expires 3/1/2016
$36 for $26 Expires 3/29/2016

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $3

All prices are paypal friends and family.

How is it a ripoff to sell things at market value? Informing people about the $4 price on premium costumes down the line is a good idea, but odds are anyone paying through the nose also wants them right now as opposed to in a month.

Anecdotally, I've sold dozens of DLC codes (including expensive ones like CoD season passes and the $50 MKX CE skin) and never gotten burned. There's definitely a risk, but you're dramatically exaggerating the likeliness of it.

I wouldn't call it a ripoff, but I'm not on GAF to buy and sell at ebay prices. We can create our own market price here, not just try to squeeze every nickel we can out of the people in our community because ebay sells at 3x what it's worth.

zulux21

WTS
will take paypal (you can gift or I can eat the fees, I don't really care either way lol)
or amazon credit
or PSN credit.
open to offers.

JastUSA code
STEINS;GATE - $15

note you can get steins;gate plus 6 other visual novels from this groupees bundle for $30 (I would consider this NSFW but no less safe for work than your average anime thread :p) I was undecided if the $20 tier was worth it so I figured I would try to make a it a $15 tier by going all the way up to $30 and getting Stiens gate and trying to sell it here to someone for half the price it would cost them from that since I already own it on the Vita. Thus ideally a good deal for someone who only wants Stiens;gate.

Nintendo 3ds
3ds smash code for Corrin - $3.50 - pending
3ds smash code for Bayonetta + umbra clock tower set $4

PSN
Summon Night 5 (psp) - $19.99

Steam codes

Volume - $6
Penarium - $3
Dropsy - $3
Titan Souls - $2.50
The Last Remnant - $1
life is strange episode 1 (only episode 1) - $1
Teslagrad - $1
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition $4
The Masterplan $3
Mushroom 11 $5
Grim Fandango Remastered $2
Spelunky $2.50 - pending
Lethal League - $2
Countenance $2
guns of icarus online $1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare $2
Block N Load — Platinum Pack DLC $1
Ace of Spades: Battle Builder $2
Gunpoint $2
Tango Fiesta $3
DiscStorm $3
Elite Dangerous Yogscast Cobra Mk III Paint Job $1

non steam keys

Chronicle: RuneScape Legends — Closed Beta Key $2
Armored Warfare T-62 Main Battle Tank + Premium Time $1
Total War: Arena "Yogscast" Shield $2

for those that care these are all humble bundle codes (for the steam games).

WTB
I am looking for light novels at decent prices. I own some but there are plenty I don't own so if you have any to sell (like the spice and wolf bundle I missed out on earlier this page :p) let me know and I will see if it's in my price range.

w696iso.png

x Maiku x

WTS:
-Japanese white Sega Saturn (Complete with controller, wires and box)
-Halo 3 (Xbox 360. US version, in good condition)
-Halo 4 (Xbox 360. US version, in very good condition)
-Halo Anniversary (Xbox 360. US version, in very good condition)
-Japan item requests

Looking for:
-Paypal
-Panzer Dragoon Orta (US version. New/Factory sealed)

Please note that I ship from Japan. Thanks for looking!

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTT PlayStation 4, complete in box in like new condition with Bloodborne, Until Dawn, and Battlefield 4 for a GTX 980 980Ti plus negotiable cash. All cards are different so send me what you're asking for.

I barely used this boring console so it's in great shape. I should have never bought it, to be honest, but I wanted to play a few exclusives. I'm glad I moved onto PCs for my primary gaming. But hey, you might want to play some PS4 exclusives like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom