• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, I have a question Americans. How do USPS do with a package without a signature option? Do they leave the package anywhere in a safe place if there's no one at home or do they bring it with them to the post office and leave a notice on where to pick it up? I assume it's the latter.

They leave the package anywhere, not necessarily in a safe place. All depends on the local mailman.

Signature confirmation is the latter if you aren't there. They leave a notice and you can either pickup at post office or sign the notice to have them leave it when you arent there.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea or Make me an offer: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Disney: Snow White, Tinkerbell, Cinderella - Animated, Princess & The Frog, Alice in Wonderland (other movie offers welcome too)
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters University
  • Marvel: Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider

WTB a 2DS (not the Pokemon edition) or N3DS (non XL)

Shady859

Uhm, I have a question Americans. How do USPS do with a package without a signature option? Do they leave the package anywhere in a safe place if there's no one at home or do they bring it with them to the post office and leave a notice on where to pick it up? I assume it's the latter.

They leave it at your door unless it requires a signature (extra $ service). Usually just a knock and drop and scan it delivered.

taco543

WTS Street Fighter V for PS4.

I double dipped and bought it digital and the collector's edition. The game is still wrapped in plastic. Looking for 50 shipped obo.

49E5sR8.jpg

Vro0pKh.jpg

Also willing to sell codes for comics and music sampler for 10.

Tansut

WTS/WTT: Bison battle costume for Street Fighter V

I'll either trade it for the bearded Ryu costume or consider a straight up Paypal purchase. Just make an offer in that case.

Lexxism

They leave the package anywhere, not necessarily in a safe place. All depends on the local mailman.

Signature confirmation is the latter if you aren't there. They leave a notice and you can either pickup at post office or sign the notice to have them leave it when you arent there.

They leave it at your door unless it requires a signature (extra $ service). Usually just a knock and drop and scan it delivered.
I see. Thanks for the answers.

MUnited83

For you.
STEAM
header.jpg

Street Fighter V - 37$
header_586x192.jpg

Disgaea PC with Preorder bonuses -18$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 43$
header.jpg

Xcom 2 - 45$
header.jpg

The Witness - 35$
header.jpg

Lego Avengers - 20$
header.jpg

Dragon's Dogma- 20$

UPLAY

header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege - 32$ (only two left)
header.jpg

AC Syndicate: 25$

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

Want:

PayPal

WTS:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 - $30
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood PS4 (sealed) - $15
Dark Souls II PS4 (sealed) - $20
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Vita (sealed) - $10
PlayStation All Stars Vita (sealed) - $10

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $25
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $300

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

bigzgod

Essentially, if it's something expensive, just pay for the signature confirmation. Having a signature is accepted as definitive proof that the package was delivered to the recipient. Tracking is sometimes unreliable in of itself, not to mention that packages can sometimes get stolen off of porches.

WTS: Steam Keys - $1 apiece

Dyscourse

Lumino City

SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition

STRIDER™

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Neverending Nightmares

Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded

Super 3-D Noah's Ark

WTS - Uplay keys - $1 apiece

Assassin’s Creed® Chronicles: China

Grow Home

Rayman® Origins

Heysoos

WTS:

Samsung Note 4 (Verizon) Black 32GB - $300 shipped.

Extremely well taken care of. Has been in case since purchase and has had a Zagg Glass screen protector since purchase too. Will throw in the case (Tech 21 Impact).

Can PM pictures on request. Feel free to PM.

WarLox

Gold seller

WTS: only 2 left

Digital code for PS4: Street Fighter 5 $35
Looking for amazon e-giftcard

header.jpg

Digital code for PS4: Lego Avengers w/ season pass $35
Looking for amazon e-giftcard

999999-883929474127.jpg

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good. Would also trade for Super Smash Bros. 3DS complete, or Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam complete.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Veronica Mars the Movie-$2
-Lords of Salem-$2
-Silent Hill Revelation-$2
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$5
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$5

WTS

*Pictures available upon request
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 6+ / Sold 5+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1093+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

Please check my Google docs sheet for the full list of titles I’m selling (PS4, PS3, PSX, Dreamcast, Wii U, 3DS, Consoles, OSTs, Blu-Rays and DVDs):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18tquE0bUuFW7BAtu6zO8FeL1i7jfcheWjWhQOjRzoxo/edit?usp=sharing

I’m downsizing my video game and movie collection. All of my items are in mint, pristine condition as I’m a collector.

Willing to offer discounts if you purchase more than 3 items. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or offers:

Syriel

WTS

*Pictures available upon request
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Current GAF feedback rating: Bought 6+ / Sold 5+
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 1093+ on eBay, and 15+ on cheapassgamer.

Please check my Google docs sheet for the full list of titles I’m selling (PS4, PS3, PSX, Dreamcast, Wii U, 3DS, Consoles, OSTs, Blu-Rays and DVDs):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18tquE0bUuFW7BAtu6zO8FeL1i7jfcheWjWhQOjRzoxo/edit?usp=sharing

I’m downsizing my video game and movie collection. All of my items are in mint, pristine condition as I’m a collector.

Willing to offer discounts if you purchase more than 3 items. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions or offers:

Check your messages. ;) Sent you a PM a week or two back.

Takeru

Selling PSN 8,000 Japanese points for $65.

Good for if you want to get a digital copy of Attack on Titan or something.

SOLD

Selling some items here to put a little money in my pocket. Prices below do not include shipping. I will have to calculate it based on where you live. I will ship it with the cheapest shipping option possible to not make it expensive. I will be more than happy to take pictures of anything that I have listed, I have nothing to hide. I would rather not over populate this thread with images and go through the hassle of upload images for every single item. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner. I will accept Amazon gift cards as a form of payment.

Random Collectible Stuff:

Bungie 20th Anniversary Poster Set (BRAND NEW): $40
Back in 2011, Bungie was selling merchandise to celebrate its 20th anniversary. I bought this poster set back then (for $40) and it comes with 7 posters consisting of mainly concept art of Halo games. Never opened, still in the hard plastic-ish shrink wrap

Bungie Burn Bright and Blue 20th Anniversary T-Shirt: $20
Size Small, never worn. Also came with a little card with Pre printed autographs from the entire staff at the time. Unfortunately it was bent from being shipped in a plastic bag like packaging.

Club Nintendo Luigi Mansion Dark Moon, Skyward Sword and Kid Icarus Uprising Poster Set: $12 Each or $30 for all 3
Slightly wrinkled by the edges by the ends of the tubes in the cardboard tube from shipping. No tears, I can take pictures if skeptical and/or interested

Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS Bowser Jr Poster and Duck Hunt Poster (From Club Nintendo): $10 for one, $18 for both
No tears but some slight wrinkled edges from the cardboard tubes used from shipping.

Fox Amiibo OOB: $5
Bought for display purposes, no longer needed

Persona 4 Yosuke and Yu Chess Pieces: $6 each or $11 for both
This is part of a 6 piece set, I have two extras.

Little Big Planet 2 Book ends (From the Collector’s Edition): $5

Official Xbox Magazine Issues May 2009- Sep 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight

Nintendo Power Issues:Dec 2008- Oct 2010, Dec 2010-Jan/Feb 2012, Apr 2012-Nov 2012: Best Offer
Have these lying around and I have no use for them. If I collector wants them, they can can take them off my hands, preferably all of them. Shipping may be a bit pricey due to the weight.

Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Guide from Prima Guides: $5
Right side of the guide's cover was bent. Overall in great condition

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii, Nintendo Official Player's Guide): $10
In great condition, lightly used. Some scratches on the front and back cover, more noticeable on the back

Games:
----------------------------------------

Tales of the Abyss (Like New, NA): $15
Played maybe 3 times. Not a fan of the game.

Tales of Hearts R (Brand New, NIB): $30

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

Mentok

Banned
Selling Comic Collection:

Trying to clear up some space in the house (2nd baby on the way...you'd be surprised at how much space you lose with children), and could use some money.

A couple of notes:
-the only one I'm firm on is the Cap Omnibus going for $150 CDN (sells for roughly $250 CDN on Amazon), the others I'm open to reasonable offers.
-buyer will pay shipping

Please PM me if interested (I have all positive ratings on eBay, first time selling through GAF).

Cheers!

Trades:
-Marvel-

Captain America - Omnibus 1, Death of Captain America vol 1, 2, 3
Silver Surfer - Rebirth of Thanos
Captain Marvel (v3) - Crazy Like a Fox, Odyssey
Taskmaster - Unthinkable
Thanos – Rising
Winter Soldier vol.1-3
Age of Apocalypse: Weapon X (Ultimate Edition)

-DC-
R.E.B.E.L.S. - Entire Series (#1-#28)
Demon Knights - Seven Against the Dark
Kingdom Come
Batman - Cacophony, Gates of Gotham, Gotham by Gaslight, Noel, Dark Knight of the Round Table vol.1 & vol. 2, Year One: Ra's al ghul vol. 1 & vol.2
Penguin: Pain and Prejudice
Joker
Luthor
Superman - The Black Ring Vol.1 & Vol. 2
JLA - New World Order, Justice for All, Tower of Babel

-Other-
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Change is Constant, Enemies Old Enemies New, Shadows of the Past, Sins of the Fathers, Secret History of the Foot Clan
Saga vol.1, vol. 2
The Authority Vol. 1-4
Swamp Thing - Love & Death

Single Issues:
Untold Legend of Captain Marvel #1-#3
Age of Apocalypse 10th Anniversary: One-shot, #1-#6
Silver Surfer (UK) #1
Batman: Broken City #1-#6
Trial of Shazam #1-#12
X-O Manowar #0 ('97), #1, #2 (reboot)
Violator #1
Transformers (DW) v.1 #1, #3-#5, v.2 #1-#6

EDIT: pictures available upon request

Darknight

Selling:

-ASTRO Gaming A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR for PS4/PC - $175 shipped
Includes headset+Mixamp and all wires, box. No manuals. Great condition. You see typical hairlike scratches on the glossy plastic on headset cups and mixamp top.
Link: http://i.imgur.com/jRJbkt1.jpg

-Moto 360 (1st gen) - $105 shipped
Comes with original box + accessories. Has Tempered Glass (lol yea) on it. It gas one small 'ding' on 12 oclock position. Hard to see unless you are looking for it. Great battery life as its not used often.
Link: http://i.imgur.com/uhg2kTO.jpg

-MSI X99 GODLIKE Motherboard - Asking $500 shipped
10/10 condition with miniscule hair like scratches on red paint from GPU docking(near pci slot). Has all accessories, original box. It's only been used for a few months and would like to sell to move to a simpler mobo as this is overkill!! (Got it as a gift) Will include pictures soon.

Want: Paypal

Kenpachi

WTS
Steam Key for Paypal fight monies

1x Dragonball Xenoverse -$15
2x Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst - $10
1x One Pie Pirate Warriors 3- $20

Listening to any offers!

NeOak

WTS:

- Nintendo Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition New Nintendo 3DS: Actual cost from Amazon

I no longer need it and I wouldn't mind giving the preorder to someone that wants it. I'll only accept an Amazon gift card for this that will be applied to the order directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom