• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonezorz

Anyone want to TRADE (your) Xbox One Fallout 4 for (my) PS4 Fallout 4? Hasn't arrived from best buy yet, so it's unopened!

Also have the Season Pass code available for tradesies as well.

Alternately, looking to buy Fallout 4 Xbox One code, or XBL Credit.

Have Rosalina and Wii Fit Trainer Amiibos sealed, NA versions. Wii Fit is the 2nd printing. Just trying to sell them for what I paid.

$35 for both shipped.

Jonboy

WTS

fallout4_pipboy_edition-eu-aus_1434323640.jpg

PS4 - Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition - $150

Ready to ship.

nintendo_wii_u_black.jpg

* Can certainly send pics of my actual unit if you're interested.

- Wii U Deluxe (black, 32GB)
- Includes Game Pad plus original box and all cables
- System is adult-owned, smoke-free home and in like-new condition, probably the least I've ever used a system

I also plan to include my Nintendo Network ID as part of the sale, which means you'll be able to access the following games:

- New Super Mario Bros Wii U
- Wind Waker HD
- Wonderful 101
- Access to MK8 DLC (you'd need to buy MK8 separately)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (digital)
- Kirby's Adventure (NES)
- Donkey Kong (NES)
- Punch-out!! (NES)
- Zelda II: Adventure of Link (NES)
- Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)
- Earthbound (SNES)
- F-zero (SNES)
- Super Metroid (SNES)
- Metroid Fusion (GBA)
- Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES, Wii Mode)
- World of Goo (Wii mode)
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64, Wii mode)
- Super Smash Bros (N64, Wii mode)
- Super Mario 64 (N64, Wii mode)
- Wii mode also includes the homebrew channel.

**Have yet to receive any offers on this, so if you're interested, let me know. We may be able to work something out. Not trying to make a ridiculous profit on this.**

Also looking to get rid of the following...

- White gamecube controller (Gamecube branding, official Nintendo controller, longer cord)
$30

- Wii U Pro Controller (black, like new, & charging cable included)
$35

- Flip Note Studio 3D digital code (3ds)
$2

- Metroid II Return of Samus digital code (3ds)
$3

- Game of Thrones Season 4 digital code
$10

chualie

WTS

Sol Republic Tracks Air Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - $80 Shipped

Red (Motorola edition)

I bought the headphones ~ 6 months ago.

Comes with original box and accessories.

PM if interested.

VoxPop

So I'm looking to either buy an XB1/PS4 bundle soon as a gift and looking to save on these games if possible. Best deal I can get on these will factor into which console I get.

WTB

Madden 16 (PS4/XB1)

WWE 2K16 (PS4/XB1)

WTS

I have two Nvidia MSI GTX 660ti cards that I've been running in SLI for over a year and a half and I think it's finally time to upgrade. Need funds for a new CPU and ideally a single high end GPU. (Damn you, Fallout!!!)

Prefer to sell as a set, but am open to selling individually. I'm not entirely sure what to sell each or both for, so feedback is appreciated.

Do people still offer GCU services here? Been a while since I bought something.

I do, LQX and RoodyPoo do(both who are trying to get elite status I think). Anyone of us could help but would say to ask one of them since they are going for elite.

WTS
- Gear of War Ultimate Edition Digital code (Include GOW 2,3, & Judgement, all to be release Dec.1st) - $40 or trade of Forza 6 or Black Ops 3 (Digital)
- Rocket League PC steam code - $14 - SOLD
- Portal 2 Steam code - $3

WTB
- Halo MCC digital download code
- Rare Replay digital code

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(778+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Zaheer

WTS

PAYPAL ONLY

Fallout 4: Pip-Boy Edition (Available for PS4, XBOX ONE, PC) - ($143)

Code:
[IMG]http://www.psicocine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Fallout-4Edicion-Coleccionista.png[/IMG]

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell a few things since money is tight, my car is going to need brakes soon, and the holidays are expensive. I've added a few more things to this post. I'm a Gold Seller (and a Gold Buyer) so buy with confidence! All prices include shipping in the US. Pictures available upon request.

I'm considering selling off some of my more valuable Saturn stuff. All of these should have box, inserts, and discs in good condition. I don't believe the Japanese games have the obis, but I can confirm. I'm not desperate, so don't please don't lowball. If you want a bunch of things, I'm definitely up for working out a good deal. If I have to move these, I am mostly concerned that they go to a good home. Everything will be packed and shipped with care and insurance.

More detailed pictures are available in this album: http://imgur.com/a/srpNQ

- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US Saturn) - Very nice condition. $425/shipped
- Burning Rangers (US Saturn) - $170/shipped
- Batsugun (Japanese Saturn) - $140/shipped
- Radiant Silvergun (Japanese Saturn) - $140/shipped
- Enemy Zero & D (US Saturn) - $120/shipped together. I'd much rather sell these as a pair.

I also have a few Nintendo Nendoroids & Figmas that I'd like to sell. These are all sealed and authentic.

- Pit Figma - #175. $125/shipped
- Lucina Figma - #245. $90/shipped
- Luigi Nendoroid - #393 $60/shipped
- Mario Nendoroid - #473. $65/shipped - Or buy both Mario and Luigi for $110/shipped

And a couple other random things.

- NIB Ness Amiibo (EU) - $15/shipped
- Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi EXTRA (Japanese PS3) - Good condition. $30/shipped

Interested in buying Black Ops 3 for PS4

Note: I'll be away for a bit of the month, so I may have to make the purchase later in the month. So I wont be able to purchase right away, but if you still have a copy when Im back, Ill gladly buy it

TAFK

WTB:

Pieces for Lunar 2 on PS1 outside of the Game & Jewel Case. (Cardboard case, map, box, soundtrack, etc)

Didn't realize I was missing so much extra stuff that came with the game back in the day.

TheTurboFD

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC can either ship at your cost or just give you the key- $40 That was fast :p
0dzHrKQ.jpg

Basically brand new just made sure it worked Seagate Slim External HDD 2TB USB 3.0- 70$ shipped

It can be either opened up and put in the PS4 or just plug it into an Xbox one.

LjrvqhH.jpg

MGS V Day One edition PS4- $40
TVpGaoP.jpg

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Typecover black (can be used with other surfaces) Brand new 90$
BJINEbJ.jpg

Dualshock 4 black (for parts) selling this for parts. Left rumble doesn't work, wont turn on without ribbon cable. If you can find that small ribbon cable elsewhere then it will work 100%. Throw offers.

Furious 7 UV code - 5$

I take google wallet and I ship with tracking

NeOak

Positive feedback for NeOak for Fallout pip boy edition.

I now have an extra steam key for Fallout 4 if anyone is interested, only wanted the extras. $48 paypal gift or amazon gc.

Positive buyer feedback for rockx4, paid quickly and fast communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom