• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

womp

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC can either ship at your cost or just give you the key- $40 That was fast :p
0dzHrKQ.jpg

DAMNIT, I went away for an hour and look what I missed. :(

Anyone else have a similar deal they want to part to me with? :D

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Yes, we all know you want a good deal.

WTB Fallout 4 for $5.

womp

Yes, we all know you want a good deal.

WTB Fallout 4 for $5.

Now don't be ridiculous...I'd do $4........5. :)

In all seriousness, after missing out on three chances in this thread already I'm getting weak and will probably just go for the GreenMan promo. I really need to put Witcher 3 to sleep though before I tackle Fallout.

WarLox

WTS:

12 month Xbox live code. Asking for $30 amazon e-giftcard

Digital Download PS4-NBA 2k16 Michael Jordan special edition (includes season pass) . Asking for $45 amazon e-giftcard.

Digital Download PS4-Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass. Asking for $35 amazon e-giftcard.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Current Sales that work for online orders - Buy Fallout, Black Ops 3 or Tomb Raider and get $25 off GTA V, Madden 16, Fifa 16, Forza 6 or Halo 5 (also stacks with GCU)

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Fallout 4 Season Pass for Xbox One - $25

WTS

N3DS XL Complete in Box

System is in perfect condition, just isnt getting the use I thought it would.

Will come with AC adapter, Puzzle n Dragons + Super Mariobros installed on the system and Super Smash Bros CiB as well.

Looking for $210 plus shipping but willing to negotiate.

Will PM pictures upon request.

webkatt

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTS

Fallout 4 PC can either ship at your cost or just give you the key- $40 That was fast :p
0dzHrKQ.jpg

Basically brand new just made sure it worked Seagate Slim External HDD 2TB USB 3.0- 70$ shipped

It can be either opened up and put in the PS4 or just plug it into an Xbox one.

LjrvqhH.jpg

MGS V Day One edition PS4- Throw Offers
TVpGaoP.jpg

Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Typecover black (can be used with other surfaces) Brand new 90$
BJINEbJ.jpg

Dualshock 4 black (for parts) selling this for parts. Left rumble doesn't work, wont turn on without ribbon cable. If you can find that small ribbon cable elsewhere then it will work 100%. Throw offers.

Furious 7 UV code - 5$

I take google wallet and I ship with tracking

I really want that hdd but I can't afford it!

UK Only

WTS

Wii U Basic inc Mario Kart 8 inc DLC, Bayonetta 1 + 2 and eShop versions of donkey kong tropical freeze and captain toad treasure tracker. Basically my Wii U with the eShop purchases available but payment info removed etc.

It includes the normal wii u cables (Hdmi, gamepad charger etc) and general quality is used but very good to like new. Unboxed console but boxed or digital games.

£200

New Nintendo 3DS Metallic Black w/16gb SD card inc Tales of the Abyss (both unboxed)

£ 130

PM for any questions etc.

Texan365

WTT - Valkyria Chronicles Steam Code for another Steam game code

Got the game with the monthly humble bundle, but already bought it a while ago. Preferably a game that's actually decent haha (no bad rats).

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Price includes shipping within the US, contact about worldwide shipping for additional cost.

Genesis/Mega Drive
DATEL Universal Adapter $40

Nitro Adapter $40

Magic Key III $40

Dunan

Selling: For you Starbucks fans, I have several Tokyo-exclusive Starbucks cards (already redeemed) that cannot be obtained anywhere else. $6 each including worldwide shipping. Paypal Gift.

You can put money on them if you use them in Japan, but overseas they only have value as collectibles.

Also WTB: Amazon.com credit, up to about $100. Willing to pay 85%.

jakeumms

WTS Steam Controller

DhKmmwN.jpg

jN0C4nn.jpg

Got a Steam Controller on Oct. 16th that I pre-ordered way back in Feb (I think.) I've used it 3 times for a total of 4.6 hours and have decided to stick with Xbox controllers and Xpadder, when necessary.

$45 takes it or I will trade for a Fallout 4 Steam key. I'm willing to ship anywhere but will only include shipping in the sale price if I am shipping to the lower 48 US states. Interested international (or HI and AK) parties can contact me to work out the details and get a quote. Payment via PayPal Friends and Family. Thanks for looking!

Bungie's

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Prices include US shipping. Pm me for International shipping. Looking for PayPal (gifted or buyer adds PP fees)

Super Mario RPG cart only in good condition $40
Code:
[IMG]http://imgur.com/qJXm1yJ.jpg[/IMG] [img]http://i.imgur.com/a9Qxbtf.jpg[/img]
Fallout 4 (New) $47
Black Ops 3 (includes Nuketown code) $45
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Tu0mAG3.jpg[/IMG]

Fallout 4 Season Pass PS4 $25

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (PC) -$5

Selling a few Blu Rays.

Cowboy Bebop The Complete Series. Only played once. $35 shipped
Guardians of the Galaxy (SOLD)
Edge of Tomorrow (Target exclusive Steelbook) Digital code redeemed. $25 shipped

Anyone selling iTunes gift cards for a discount? PM me.

ChrisV

Fallout 3 Digital Code for Xbox One: SOLD!

UV HD Digital Codes
Terminator: Genisys SOLD
Southpaw $6 +fees or gift

RedSwirl

I can't find any other thread in which to ask so: Where is the best place to get the Wii U Mario Maker or 3D World bundle for under $300 (in the US)?

Those are the only two bundles I'm really interested in and despite their suggested MSRPG on Nintendo.com they seem to be selling for $320 or $350 in a lot of places. I haven't really tried to get a Wii U until now and am only just noticing how tricky it can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom