• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Banned
I bought the Uncharted bundle which to my surprise came with a physical copy of the game with access to the Uncharted 4 beta. The game is yours for $35 Shipped to the USA. I will also be willing to trade it for a Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2 or Tomb Raider code.

Bump. Sorry for the confusion guys, I had opened it and saw a card for the beta but it's only an instruction card.

Jumbo sale, with some FURTHER price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCnNAli.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $10
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $10

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/59M3FKn.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $9
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $12
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $23
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $7
Starfox Command - $10
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $9 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $13

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $33 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $28

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $10

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $8
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $13

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $10
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $18
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $10
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $9
Persona 3 Portable - $28
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $10
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $9
Jeanne D’Arc - $8
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $8
Crush - $6
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $7

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xWei1f.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $6 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $10

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $3 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $11
LittleBIGPlanet - $3
Asura’s Wrath - $11
Bioshock Infinite - $8

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

shandy706

WTS

**Halo 5 - $40

AND

**Crucial BX100 2.5" 250GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD). 5 STAR Top SSD on Amazon($82). 5 Eggs #1 seller on Newegg($85). Selling for $65 brand new, including shipping.
918 Reviews With 5 Stars

PayPal Gift or Buyer Pays Fees :)

Toss me a PM

Positive buyer feedback for Wilflare. Bought an Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer download code from me. No problems, very smooth transaction.

On a related note, but not related to the above-mentioned user, could people that PM sellers expressing an interest in a product have the decency to respond, even if you no longer want it? Surely it's common decency. I held the AC code for a few days waiting to hear back from a member here only to find out that they no longer wanted it and didn't bother to tell me until I PMed them to ask.

Stepping off my soap box now...

EHooper02

Banned
WTS: WWE 2K16 PS4 download code. Looking for ~40 or best offer. Open to pretty much anything.

Will take PayPal and deliver the code immediately.

Want Best Buy Gamer's Club prices but don't want to pay the membership fee? Want to get an even better discount?

Now I am offering the following service:

I will buy games at Best Buy with Gamer's Club for you with any item that qualifies for the Gamer's Club Discount which is 20% off New Games and 10% off Used Games.

For a limited time only I will also discount an additional 5% off of your total after tax!

I am short on Best Buy Elite spending so that is my main reason for doing this offer.

For example: A standard $59.99 new game and 9% tax would be calculated as follows: $59.99 - $12 GCU = $47.99 * 1.09 for 9% tax ($4.32) = $52.31 - 5% Discount ($2.62) = $49.69

A used $49.99 would be calculated as follows: $49.99 - $5 GCU = $44.99 * 1.09 for 9% Tax ($4.05) = $49.03 - 5% Discount ($2.45) = $46.58

All you need to do is pay me with paypal gift on the total and I will create an order that ships to your address. If you are unsure of your total, I can add it to the card with your shipping address to verify the tax amount.

I can only do this for 3 games per title per console so I will let you know if something is sold out.

I can also buy non-games for 5% off(other than gift cards)!!!

Also selling iTunes GC $100 for $85.

Hey! Positive seller feedback for SevenDevils.

Got the Gameboy super quick and was packaged super well. It even still had the double As in there! Nice little bonus. ;)

Thanks!

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
WTS:

GTX 780Ti (used). More pics here

HYfXIeI.jpg

Asking $250 shipped to lower US48. Paypal only, buyer pays any fees.

Want to Sell:
Prices include shipping,

PS4
The Last of Us Remastered (Digital Code) - $15

XBone
Halo 5 Guardians (Sealed) - $45
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition (Digital Code) - $18
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Digital Code) - $8

STEAM
Final Fantasy Type0 HD PC (Key) - $20

Looking For / Want to Trade:
- Guitar Hero 3 Les Paul Controller for 360 or PS3 (as long as it comes with dongle)
- Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition (PS2)
- A working US PS2, any model (no controllers needed)
- Metal Gear Solid V (XBone)

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Supreme N.O.M. $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened and displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2 Pic 3
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2 Pic 3
WWR 1/6th Barguest de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

ThreeA 1/6 Popbot Tomorrow King Slicer Kyuuketsuki 3AA Exclusive $400.00. Box was opened to examine contents but the clamshell has never been opened. Comes with poster and booklet.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition (though I never got around to loading batteries into it for the lights and front rotating gun). Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Wooly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $55.00/$56.65 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $45.00/$46.35 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. SOLD

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

jakeumms

I have a Steam Controller that I got on October 16th. I've used it 3 times and each session was less than an hour long. I think I'd like to just stick with my wired 360 controller. I have all of the package in excellent shape and that will be included in the sale.

$50 OBO or you could buy me a Steam copy of Fallout 4 and we'll call it even. Honestly, I'd prefer the game but I won't say no to money. Paypal gift or F&F please.

Het_Nkik

WTT

Animal Crossing amiibo cards - North American.

Looking for:

007 Joan
014 Luna
049 Bonbon
089 Diana

Available for trade:

002 Tom Nook
009 Digby
010 Pascal
011 Harriet x2
013 Saharah x2
017 Lottie
018 Bob
025 Al x2
028 Jambette
032 Bluebear x2
033 Bill
040 Gigi
042 Marcie x2
044 Shari
046 Winnie x2
050 Punchy x2
054 Deena x2
056 Bangle x2
061 Tutu
062 T-Bone
063 Mint
066 Gruff
067 Flurry
077 Cherry x2
083 Annalisa
085 Pancetti x2
086 Chief
092 Henry
095 Peanut
100 Walker

PM me if you want to make any trades. Thanks.

EDIT: Updated lists since I got one trade on :)

Selling these things that are pretty much clutter to me at this point, and have fallen in disuse:

Moto 360 Smartwatch - SOLD

Jailbroken Apple TV (2nd Gen) - $55 Shipped
Comes with Apple TV, cord and now remote (I found it!)
Awesome as a Kodi device and still works fairly well as an Airplay streaming device.

Gnilres

WTT/WTS

Uncharted Collection digital download code -$40 or a copy of the physical version (used/new doesn't matter as long as it's good condition)

Jwashke

Neo Member
Looking to sell my Philips Fidelio X2 headphones. Great headphones, I just use speakers at home and wanted to pick up a nice pair of portable headphones for on the go. Bought from amazon in May.

Was looking for $200 shipped.

749ded01-afec-43bb-be38-d2a717edeb0b_zpsdegu3ljo.jpg

20151109_202628_zps9aeri9cs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom