• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Alien - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

tb38In8.jpg

Miker

WTS: Uncharted Collection PS4 digital code - $35

WTB: 12-month Playstation Plus for $40

And I'd like some help from a kind gaffer in Germany
WTB: Transformers Devastation Steam code from the German retail copy, found here on Amazon.de
I just need the key, and I'll happily Paypal the corresponding $21.52 USD via Paypal, plus a few dollars tip for your trouble.

Syriel

I'd like some help from a kind gaffer in Germany

WTB: Transformers Devastation Steam code from the German retail copy, found here on Amazon.de
I just need the key, and I'll happily Paypal the corresponding $21.52 USD via Paypal.

FYI, Amazon Germany will sell to you in the US.

All prices shipped in the USA

WTS:

Amazon Fire Stick - $20 (perfect condition only used a few times, comes with everything) SOLD
Chromecast 1st Gen - $15 (used a few times still great condition, comes with everything) SOLD
Oneplus 2 USA edition - $380 (comes with everything and separate carbon fiber back cover. screen protector was removed and phone is in perfect condition)

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
WTS

NUKETOWN code for PS4 Black Ops 3. $5. PayPal gift only. I will PM you the code.

Would also be willing to trade for any retailer-exclusive Halo 5 content -- Best Buy, Gamestop pre-order bonuses, etc.

dark_chris

Selling an Nvidia Shield Tablet.
Hardly used. Has a cover. Also comes with a controller. 16GB model with a 64GB MicroSD card. This is a post-recall model. $350
01765B02-B425-4566-A60B-4E09FA616D50_zpsjnschr0h.jpg

B2317036-121F-4A47-86F9-827E230B605B_zps2z5b1lvp.jpg

Positive Buyer Feedback for monkeymagic84 - very thorough with messaging and fast with responses and payment...highly recommended and would do a transaction with them again

Code:
[IMG]http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/One-Piece-amiibo-Trailer.jpg[/IMG]

Searching for mostly common amiibo starting from ground zero and I need some for a One Piece title. Don't want sealed amiibo honestly not collecting them just want to use them for costumes.

Poster Album: (Mix of Retro and New)
http://imgur.com/a/iFxXx
http://imgur.com/a/aKFd4
http://imgur.com/a/o58LV
http://imgur.com/a/zHCi1
http://imgur.com/a/2vWx1
http://imgur.com/a/Uo0bQ
http://imgur.com/a/RsW2b

Willing to trade Japanese gaming posters (or give a discount if rare) from my collection for:

Mario
Luigi
Wii Fit
Kirby
Link
Samus
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Fox
Marth

cj_iwakura

WTS

Corpse Party: Blood Drive: Everafter Edition LE - $40 or trade

I've listened to the OST and beaten the game, but everything's like new. The only issue is the crease on the box opening, which was from shipping.

Positive feedback for seller robotrock. Fast response and delivery! Thanks again!

Also repost:

Selling:

Brand new PS4 20th Anniversary Controller $55 plus shipping. From Los Angeles. Paypal please. Thank you!

Alucrid

Banned
last bump

FPGnYzR.jpg

wts

ps3 super slim 12 gb - $130 shipped US

a few small scuffs on the shiny part of the console, but otherwise it's pretty much brand new

dualshock 3
power cable
charging cable
composite cable
original boxing
metal gear solid 4
metal gear solid HD collection
zone of the enders HD
ps3 vertical stand

Super positive feedback for MDSFX. He/she sold me an xbox 360 slim for a great price, packed it up fantastically, and shipped it super fast. They even included a few games with it! Ty again! It will make a great bday gift for some kids I know!

RedSwirl

Just a question: If I were to get the $250 Wii U at Target on Black Friday, the one that comes with Splatoon and Smash downloads, do they come in the form of codes? If so, would it be possible to sell those codes in this thread?

That's the only way I'd take any of these BF Wii U deals. I'm not that interested in Splatoon and Smash would take up half the Wii U's memory (I'm not going to buy a whole external drive for the Wii U right after getting the system).

//ARCANUM

Just a question: If I were to get the $250 Wii U at Target on Black Friday, the one that comes with Splatoon and Smash downloads, do they come in the form of codes? If so, would it be possible to sell those codes in this thread?

That's the only way I'd take any of these BF Wii U deals. I'm not that interested in Splatoon and Smash would take up half the Wii U's memory (I'm not going to buy a whole external drive for the Wii U right after getting the system).

I *believe* all Wii U's that include games come with them pre-installed and then they associate with your Nintendo ID. (But are locked to the console unless you get Nintendo to help you migrate to another console... but that's beside the point). Sorry.

NeOak

They say if the come with a code or preloaded. If that bundle says preloaded, that means already installed and they will associate with the first NNID that is used on that console.

drkdragon

Neo Member
Selling Brand new unopened copies of Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm! Asking for $500 shipped. Paypal or Amazon credit accepted. Will only ship in US.
PRK3xzt.jpg

Uw6bSRm.jpg

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
Ok I'm really at the end of the line for Amiibos so I want to unload my extras. Here is what I have left:
  • Ganon (JP)
  • Lucina (EU)
  • Greninja (JPN)
  • Greninja (EU)
  • Ness (EU)
  • Zero Suit Samus (JP)

$12 each + shipping. I'll sweeten the deal and do buy 2 get the 3rd for 50% off. So $30 for any 3.

foltzie1

WTB Disney Movie Anywhere Codes Offering $5 ea: (need to build up a collection to entertain my daughter.)

• Marvel: Ant Man, Avengers, Thor, Thor Dark World, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Captain America, First Avenger & Winter Solider
  • Disney: Cinderella - Animated, Big Hero 6, Jungle Book
  • Pixar: Ratatouille, Bugs Life, Monsters Univerversity

Mark5130

WTS

Gaf Gold Seller

PayPal gift, or fees paid.

Transformers Devastation Digital Code for PS4 - $35

Super Castlevania IV SNES Overall in great shape but box does have a few marks on the front. Everything included is the "Made In Japan" version, no Majesco reprint nonsense. Asking $100, which includes shipping and tracking, to the lower 48 U.S. only.

WTB

SNES games with at least box and manual, specifically a nice copy of Final Fight 3. Beyond that, I'm not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!

Kolma

smash_splat_wii_u_bundle.jpg

Pre-installed buddeh
No codes.

I *believe* all Wii U's that include games come with them pre-installed and then they associate with your Nintendo ID. (But are locked to the console unless you get Nintendo to help you migrate to another console... but that's beside the point). Sorry.

Not all Wii U's comes with games preinstalled.
Wind Waker bundle was a code.

The standalone Splatoon bundle I believe was also a code but NintendoLand was preinstalled.

And in Europe the Mario Kart 8/Splatoon bundle had Mario Kart 8 pre-installed and Splatoon as a code.

Safe to say that any of the others that show an actual disc case on the cover came with the game on a proper retail package.

CureXIV

WTS

psn365.jpg

1 Year PS Plus + PSN £20 (all UK)

I'd like in return $80 US PSN or Xbox credit (prefer xbox)

if you are interested please PM me

NeoGAF Gold Seller

PS4 codes:

NBA 2K16 Michael Jordan Edition- $65
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5- $40
Transformers Devastation- $45
Call of Duty: Black Ops III- $45

Xbox One codes:

FIFA 16- $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom