• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumbo sale, with some FURTHER price drops!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/oCnNAli.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Beautiful Katamari - $10
Child of Eden - $3
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $10

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/59M3FKn.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $9
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box - $8
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $12
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $23
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $7
Starfox Command - $10
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney - $9 (Sticker Residue on the spine. Not on the plastic part, it’s on the paper insert)
Bomberman Land Touch! - $13

Nintendo 3DS:
Kid Icarus: Uprising – $33 (I’m keeping the stand. I’ll include the outside box which has a price sticker and residue on it, game case is inside. Otherwise complete and the AR cards are still sealed)
Fire Emblem: Awakening - $28

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hHk9INU.jpg[/img]

Gamecube:

Resident Evil (REmake) - $10

Nintendo Wii:
Ghostbusters: The Video Game - $8
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $13

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/c214iLr.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $10
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $18
Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $10
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $9
Persona 3 Portable - $28
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - $10
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - $9
Jeanne D’Arc - $8
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $10
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions - $8
Crush - $6
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - $7

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/4xWei1f.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $6 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $10

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $3 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $11
LittleBIGPlanet - $3
Asura’s Wrath - $11
Bioshock Infinite - $8

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. I’ll be using the cheapest shipping option that still includes tracking. I think this is limited to First Class and up depending on size/weight. Media mail will NOT be used.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what games you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal gift option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

Lastly, my prices came from a quick glance at sold listings on ebay. I’m not trying to cheat anyone. If the price doesn’t make sense for a game you want, please point it out and I’ll reevaluate using the same method.

Miker

WTS: Uncharted Collection PS4 digital download voucher - $34

WTB: PlayStation Plus 12 months - $40

Sold Uncharted. Positive buyer feedback Luckydog!

I can't find any other thread in which to ask so: Where is the best place to get the Wii U Mario Maker or 3D World bundle for under $300 (in the US)?

Those are the only two bundles I'm really interested in and despite their suggested MSRPG on Nintendo.com they seem to be selling for $320 or $350 in a lot of places. I haven't really tried to get a Wii U until now and am only just noticing how tricky it can be.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nintendo-...Console-Deluxe-Set-Walmart-Exclusive/46332782

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintend...lack/8569008.p?id=1219350936014&skuId=8569008

Am I reading your question incorrectly?

wiibomb

does anyone has a bayonetta 2 (with bayonetta 1, of course) for sale? it is currently too expensive on amazon, I would appreciate if anyone sends me a PM with a price, thanks

kingwingin

Anyone here have a digital code for fallout 3 for 360 and will to trade? I can trade gears 1 and gears 3 codes for it in December

I'm in north america

Edit: even tho I cancelled my digital pre order for Xbox one they still sent me a code for fo3. But I'll take any other 360 game trades

reposting...

SELLING
Code:
[IMG]http://i.picpar.com/NH8b.jpg[/IMG]
[B]Club Nintendo Hanafuda Cards - $25[/B]

These come inside the plastic holder (as shown) and are unopened since I got them. I made sure to take pictures of the seal and both tearaway tabs to show this.

Super Smash Bros. Edition GameCube Controller (the one that was bundled with Super Smash Bros. on Wii U) - $13

Physical Games - Used (Case Included/Not Sealed)
Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) - $12.50
Sniper Elite III (PS4) - $9
EA UFC (PS4) - $9
Dead or Alive Ultimate (XBOX & works on 360) - $10 (Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate & Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate packed together)
Links 2004 (XBOX & works on 360) - $10

UltraViolet Movie Codes
Arrow: Season One - $5
Arrow: Season Two - $5
Total Recall (2012 Remake - Unrated) - $3
The LEGO Movie - $3
Now You See Me (Extended Edition) - $3

PayPal & USA only please (sorry international GAF members). I'll handle the shipping by USPS for all physical items. If possible I'll provide you with a tracking number for the shipment. I'll get the item shipped as soon as I can but it may take a day or two because I don't drive and have to get a way setup to the Post Office. Just letting it be known in advance.

PM if interested

To everyone in the BST Thread:

I will no longer be able to take GCU orders for anyone on here going forward. Best Buy has told they consider that reselling and will not be allowed.

Thanks to everyone I was able to help get games cheaper. For anyone else doing this it may come as a warning for your account.

Been a fun ride but had to end sometime.

Soulflarz

Banned
To everyone trying to get Fallout 4 for $40
Pretty sure that was a one time thing.

I mean I got it for $45 and that's a better deal than most Gaffers are giving so :3

I will no longer be able to take GCU orders for anyone on here going forward. Best Buy has told they consider that reselling and will not be allowed.

Thanks to everyone I was able to help get games cheaper. For anyone else doing this it may come as a warning for your account.

RIP, did they actually go after you for this?

theytookourjobz

WTS:

All Steam gifts:

Amnesia : A Machine for Pigs
State of Decay : w/ Breakdown and Lifeline
Gone Home
Slender: The Arrival
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Steamworld Dig
Marlowe Briggs
Battleblock Theatre
Betrayer
Walking Dead: Season 2

I can't find any other thread in which to ask so: Where is the best place to get the Wii U Mario Maker or 3D World bundle for under $300 (in the US)?

Those are the only two bundles I'm really interested in and despite their suggested MSRPG on Nintendo.com they seem to be selling for $320 or $350 in a lot of places. I haven't really tried to get a Wii U until now and am only just noticing how tricky it can be.

$225 for an official Refurb 3D World Bundle directly from Nintendo themselves

Gaffers have said very positive things about the refurbs from what I've seen

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

That sucks. What were the potential consequences?

Yea, got a call they consider me a re seller and I can no longer make online purchases just stuff in store.

I can't use my account to buy anything online anymore, just in store.

Did you go over the 3 copies or was it just the volume of items you bought with different shipping addresses?

causan

WTB: USB Adapter for a Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset as seen here:

9f1f-800.jpg

31WwylhhG5L.jpg

My 1 year old wanted to see if mine would float in the dogs water bowl and I guess they don't sell just the adapter =/

Shady859

Positive buyer feedback for The Teachinator Nice person to deal with, sold him a game.

&

Positive buyer feedback for IrishNinja Sold them a PSN card last week. *Sorry for delay just double checked all my sales and noticed I never left you feedback.

[̶B̶]̶W̶T̶S̶[̶/̶B̶]̶ ̶F̶a̶l̶l̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶4̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶$̶4̶5̶
̶

Damn that really sucks, I enjoyed picking up games for cheap from you back when I didn't have GCU. Hopefully you can get things sorted out and get your online privileges back.

Ventara

Although I'm mainly interested in trading, since 95% of the PMs I get are asking for prices, I've decided to include prices to save us time. Yes, the prices are high (and I honestly didn't check market prices, so they're probably WAY off, lol), but that's because I'm mainly interested in trading. I might fix the prices later. I ship wherever (subject to change at my discretion), but you pay for the shipping when buying (trading is still free shipping).

Want To Trade Away
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- I'm mainly looking to trade, which is why I did not post prices, but I'm not opposed to offers if you're so inclined
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $10

Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good) $15
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good) $15
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good) $15
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good) $15
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good) $15
Portal 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $20
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New) $20
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New) $15
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New) $20
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $20
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, Used - Complete) $20

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii, Very Good) $15
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete) $10
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) $20
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good) $15

Suikoden: Tierkreis (DS, Very Good) $25
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good) $25
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS, Very Good) $25
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good) $25
Children of Mana (DS, Very Good) $25
Heroes of Mana (DS, Very Good) $25

The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete) $20
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good) $20
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good) $20
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good) $20
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure (DS, Very Good) $20
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good) $20

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New) $20
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete) $20
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good) $20
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good) $20

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS, Used - Complete) $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Musical Selections (Soundtrack, Brand New - Crack on front) $10
Project X Zone (3DS, Used - Complete) $15
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete) $20
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card) $30

Deception 4: Blood Ties (PS Vita - Very Good) $25
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita - Very Good) $20
Conception 2 (PS Vita - Very Good) $20
The Wolf Among Us (PS Vita - Brand New) $20
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita - Very Good) $20

Ys Seven (PSP, Very Good) $15
Danganronpa PSP The Best Version (Japanese) (PSP, Brand New) $20
Infected (PSP, Used - Complete) $10

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) $140

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New) $200

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) $150

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good) $100

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $120

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $250

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $120
Though I don't believe posting pictures of the box is banned, I'll play it safe here and not post it. If you're interested and want pictures, PM me.

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New) $120

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $80

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (PS Vita, Brand New) $150

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

PS3
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13

PS Vita
Ar Nosurge Plus
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Toukiden Kiwami
Operation Abyss
Norn9: Var Commons
Steins;Gate
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Lost Dimension
Xblaze Lost Memories
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Retro City Rampage
IA/VT Colorful
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition

3DS
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
Devil Survivor 2
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

DS
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Supreme N.O.M. $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened and displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Barguest de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

ThreeA 1/6 Popbot Tomorrow King Slicer Kyuuketsuki 3AA Exclusive $400.00. Box was opened to examine contents but the clamshell has never been opened. Comes with poster and booklet.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition (though I never got around to loading batteries into it for the lights and front rotating gun). Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Woolly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $50.00/$51.75 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$26.00. All in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

poodaddy

To everyone trying to get Fallout 4 for $40
Pretty sure that was a one time thing.

I mean I got it for $45 and that's a better deal than most Gaffers are giving so :3

Yeah at this point I'm about to lower my price for my physical Xbox one copy to $40 just to sell it. This thing's not selling like I thought it would :/

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Alien - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

tb38In8.jpg

Audette

I'm looking to make some space as I'm moving, Found a Mario Challange Happy Meal Display from 2005, looking to sell for any collectors out there.

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/Ybmhh See how it looks. Nearly flawless condition. Resident evil not include, only in the picture as a size reference.

No idea if this has any value, if you desiring this, message me. Includes all the toys except for the inflatable hammer, this toy was never included with the display. Includes a bonus poster describing the challenge event, not pictured.

Would be shipping from Canada, with no estimate on the cost yet.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Would anyone be interested in my F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive Statue pr-order? As much as I would like to keep it, I have other matters that require funding. PM with offers.

=====================

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $90

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

Status
Not open for further replies.