• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

73kibAe.png

WTS

Steam keys

*One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 $2.5
*GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition $1.5
*Tumblestone $1.5
*Hacknet $1.5
*Space Run Galaxy $1.5
*Undertale $2.5 SOLD
*This is the Police $2 SOLD
*Stellaris - $6 SOLD
*Kingdom: New Lands Royal Edition $1.5 SOLD
*Pacman 256 $1 SOLD
*Never Alone Collection $1 SOLD
*Flat Heroes $0.6 SOLD
*Morphblade $0.6 SOLD
*Metrico+ $1.5 SOLD
*Super Rude Bear Resurrection $1.5 SOLD

Buy 3 or more keys for 10% discount

WANT
PayPal F&F

PM me

WTS

Got some very rare Collector's Editions I no longer want due to a year-long clear out. I'll start with these for now and see how it goes:

51dtShJm9JL.jpg

• From Software 20th Anniversary: King's Field Dark Side Box
    VGC condition -- complete
    £90.00 + p&p

41fDOs2dm3L.jpg

• Dino Crisis 5th Anniversary Pack
    NM condition -- complete
    £100.00 + p&p

new-biohazard-15th-anniversary-box-e-capcom-limited-edition-japan-free-shipping-046ed6e8dd1e7d78c773bbf6d89aed16.jpg

• BioHazard 15th Anniversary Box [e-capcom Limited Edition]
    NM condition -- complete
    £160.00 + p&p

UK seller.
PayPal only and a valid home address, I'm only sending these to the address that YOU are living at i.e. the address provided during the PayPal transaction. Tell me what shipping you want when buying i.e. second class, international tracked. I'll take pictures of them if requested!
I'm willing to negotiate the above prices in exchange for digital GOG/Steam games.

Code:
VGC = Very Good Condition
NM = Near Mint

------

WTS: Steam keys
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
RPG Maker 2000
Dungeon of Elements
Duelyst - 20 Spirit Orbs
Duelyst - Cosmetics Bundle
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
THE LAST BLADE
SHOCK TROOPERS 2nd Squad
Dead Secret
Duet
FORCED
Life Is Strange™ - Episode 1
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Napoleon: Total War Collection
Doodle God
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie FPS
Axis Game Factory: AGFPRO Zombie Survival Pack
Game Character Hub
Game Guru
Game Guru: Death Valley Pack
Game Guru: Megapack 2
Game Guru: Megapack 3
PlayCanvas + TANX
Whisper Of A Rose
Legends of Dawn
Olympia Rising
Always Sometimes Monsters
Full Mojo Rampage
GRID™
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
KickBeat Steam Edition
Curse Premium
Strife Closed Beta Key
Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge

WTS: non-Steam keys
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (30-day sub key)

WTS: GOG/Steam keys (your choice)
Torment: Tides of Numenera Immortal Edition Upgrade + Backer Outfit Upgrade keys

------

for

PayPal (name your price).

------

PM me for business.

WTS

Xbox One S:. $150

This is a BF1 bundle with original box and accessories in excellent condition. Bf1 game code has been redeemed.

Amazon GC payment preferred.

I'm looking for an official Wii SCART/RGB cable to buy. I believe these were only available in Europe and I am in the US, so I will gladly pay whatever shipping costs are involved.

chekhonte

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLDSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is for pick up only in Shoreline, WA just off of I5.

The asking price is $800

For sale is the Samsung UN65HU8550 4k TV. This TV is in very good condition with no cosmetic blemishes and is in absolute perfect working order. This also comes with all 3 remotes and 4 pair of battery operated 3d glasses. Unfortunately I no longer have any batteries for them. I also have the original box for safely transporting the TV back to your home or business. The box is very large an will require a vehicle capable of fitting a box 9x37x64 (inches). I could also be persuaded to deliver it if you don't live south of downtown or north of Everett.

The important thing to mention is that this comes with an expansion box (SEK-3500U) which allows it to display HDR movies and games though not at the brightness you'd find in newer flagship 4k tv's. This also allows for perfect 4:4:4 Chroma when hooked up to a computer or 4k blu-ray player. This box also greatly reduces image latency down to 40ms in game mode.

http://www.samsung.com/us/televisio...3500u-one-connect-evolution-kit-sek-3500u-za/

This also comes with a 4k movie pack with the following movies:
Preload content
Movie G.I Joe: Retaliation, World War Z, Night at the Museum, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The counselor, Life of Pi, Star Trek (2009), Star Trek Into Darkness, Forrest Gump, The Book Thief
Documentary The Last Reef, Grand Canyon Adventure, Cappadocia, Legend of Flight (soft / hard ver.), Rescue, Bear, Kinabalu Climbing, The Genet (Screener.mp4), Sojourn, Oregon, Microscape Butterflies, Phantom Fire, San Francisco Flow, Bailee Moore, Cooking For Love (1Ep.), Cooking For Love (2Ep.), Cooking For Love (4Ep.), Ryan Beatty : Hey LA, Santorini Action, Another Way, Atmosphere, Dreamline, In The Woods, Khumbu Valley, Mix, Myanma (Burma), Perspective, Puppy Race, Vancouver City 2, Dive to New World

http://www.samsung.com/us/televisio...es/televisions/uhd-video-pack-cy-suc10sh1-za/

I have Fridays and Saturdays off if you'd like to come by and check it out.

I'd also like to add that the price is FIRM. This is already way under going price for just the TV let alone for the extras. This would be a cash or cashier's check deal only.

7k9H2fUl.jpg

This Image can be viewed in much higher rez if you open it in a new tab

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

WTS

Done some spring cleaning and looking to get rid of a few items. Pictures available upon request:

Abercrombie & Fitch $50 Gift Card - $43
Two wired xbox 360 controllers. One new (no packaging) and the other lightly used - $40
Samsung Galaxy S4. Verizon 16 Gbs, black. Used, good condition - $40
Samsung Galaxy S6. Verizon 32 Gbs, black. Used, screen is fine but back of the device is chipped / cracked. Completely covered by a case which is also included - $100.

Prices include shipping to the domestic US. Paypal preferred but will take Amazon or STEAM credit.

I rarely sell phones so if anyone has any price recommendations on the above let me know.

Thanks!

jmizzal

WTS

Ghost recon Wildlands and The Division Xbox One $40 shipped

Both games are in great condition, The Division comes with an unused Hazmat gear code for extras and a 7 Day Xbox Live Code.

Paypal pm me

KiDdYoNe

WTB PS4 Games

Rayman Legends
The Last of Us Remastered
MGSV
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Evil Within
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Watch Dogs 2

Physical only. Also, if you have something else to sell, please let me know. I might grab something else too. Shot those prices shipped in PM.

Also WTB PS3 games new/mint condition, both should have english on them.

Drakengard 3

batrush

WTS

Overwatch PS4 - $35
Titanfall 2 PS4 - $20

Accepting paypal.

BUYING:

Persona 5 - just need game, will take disc only if cheaper.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
JxrW5PZ.png

WTS:

-Disgaea 2 PC artbook DLC Steam code - $2
-Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology DLC soundtrack Steam code - $5

-Final Fantasy XV Limited Edition PS4 DLC Code - $5

via Paypal

AkumaNiko

selling a few PS4 games

World of Final Fantasy - $25

Grand Kingdom - $20

Odin Sphere - $30

Will let all of those games go for $60 shipped

Cheddahz

Banned
I am currently cleaning house, as I'm planning on moving in the nearby future and I've decided to part with a few items, as I'm never going to play them again or I've gotten them in some other form

I will only be shipping to the US 48 (shipping is included in the price of items) and I'll only accept PayPal for payment! Though I would not prefer it, I'm willing to talk about the prices of the stuff I'm selling (excluding the Take Your Heart Edition)

WTS:

Dodonpachi Resurrection Deluxe Edition - Xbox 360 (in like new condition, includes the game itself and the soundtrack, and is region free, so it'll play on any Xbox 360) - SOLD

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - Xbox 360 (the manual is missing, but besides that, it works perfectly fine and it's region free) - $25 shipped

Nier - Xbox 360 (the manual is missing, but besides that, it works perfectly fine and it's region free) - $40 shipped

Persona 5: Take Your Heart Edition - PS4 (just about everything is still in shrink wrap, besides the game itself and the box has only been opened once) - $100 shipped

I am a PB/PS!

arigato

WTB Shadow Hearts: Covenant, Klonoa 2, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Crash Bandicoot 2, and Nier: Automata. I also need someone to do me a favor and buy something off Play-Asia. Message me for details on how we'll do this and yes ofcourse I will be paying you for the favor.

Squarehard

WTS (US Shipping Only):

LRG Vita Games Bundle 6 Games (all new and sealed):

Thomas Was Alone
The Swapper
Stealth Inc.
Octodad
Lone Survivor
One Way Heroics
O584KYBl.jpg

Take them all for $171 Shipped, Paypal F&F.

Offer good for only this weekend.

Gaspard

WTS

Like New NES Classic - $215 Shipped (used it maybe once or twice)

New in Box The Legend of Zelda - Guardian Amiibo - $45 Shipped

Used 8GB Vita Memory Cards (×2) - $15 each Shipped

Like New Majora's Mask 3D (3DS) - $25 Shipped

Like New Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) - $15 Shipped

Paypal F&F and Cont. US only please

I am currently cleaning house, as I'm planning on moving in the nearby future and I've decided to part with a few items, as I'm never going to play them again or I've gotten them in some other form

I will only be shipping to the US 48 (shipping is included in the price of items) and I'll only accept PayPal for payment!
I am a PB/PS!
Your other two games are region free as well - thought that might help sell them.

asdad123

WTB:

Going oversees and need a project Fi compatible phone.

Looking for a Nexus 5x, 6p, or Pixel. Need before thursday May 11th so please consider that in your price.

I am located in Northern NJ if anyone local has anything.

Thanks!

Leftover Humble keys. Whatever these are going for:

dirt rally
inside
the turing test
black mesa
chroma squad
day of the tentacle
Ryse son of rome
styx: master of shadows
the stanley parable
the swapper
system shock pack
vvvvvv

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Last time I'll try to sell my Microsoft Surface Book. I don't want to list this thing on eBay. Intel i5, 256GB, 8GB RAM, and dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GPU. No box but it'll come with a black Surface pen and different pen tips, power brick, and a miniDP to HDMI out port. It's dinged up with dimples and dents pretty good so that's why I'm listing it for $1000 shipped.

06BP7lbl.jpg

I want to pick up a MacBook and can't with this Windows OS junk sitting around. If it ran MacOS, I'd keep it.

Steiner

Banned
WTS:
SMITE 8,000 gems bundle 40% off

Marvel Heroes Omega (PS4) Founder's Packs 20% off, OBO - All of these give you instant early beta access.

- Avengers Pack ($48)
- Deadpool Pack ($16)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Pack ($32)
- Spider-Man Pack ($16)

Mr. Shifty (Steam Key) - $10

Super Rude Bear Resurrection (PS4 or Steam) - $10

Gunnar Optiks FPS Gaming / Computer Glasses, Brand New - $50 OBO

Payment via PayPal F&F please. Will also accept Nintendo eShop cards.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
That's why I put it in a quote box. It reduces the image size to below the what the rule allows
That approach isn't in accordance with the rules. It still screws mobile users.

ptown

SLEIhbg_zpsiadavxsb.png

Paypal only.
US continental shipping preferred.
All items complete.
All prices shipped unless otherwise noted.
Please PM if interested.

FOR SALE

Free stuff with purchase (just ask in PM)
PS4 Final Fantasy XV Cindy Regalia skin DLC code

Miscellaneous
Poster Skullgirls poster (from indiegogo/kickstarter) $10
Figure Varia Suit Samus + Zero Suit Samus figmas (VSS box has damage, but figure is fine; ZSS has alternate face upside down in package; both figures have never been used/displayed) $70 or $35 for VSS & $50 for ZSS individually
Statue Zero Suit Samus (brand new/sealed condition, Max Factory) $85
Statue Harley Quinn (DC Collectibles, brand new/sealed condition) $90
Statue Street Fighter V Cammy 1/4 scale "Ultra series" (Pop Culture Shock Collectibles)
(PM for more info)

nahlakhai

WTS:

HHKB Professional 2 Type-S Mechanical Keyboard - $260 shipped OR cash + Nintendo eShop credit

Just came back from Japan and brought an extra one back with me. Not active on geekhack anymore so I thought I'd try to sell it here. Its brand new, never been used, only taken out for the pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/LXRY2

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

SELLING:

$550 - Framemeister XRGB Mini with Power Cord and Remote, SCART cable for Genesis, Sega Genesis Model 1 (best audio) console with power brick and 1 controller, Mega Everdrive (original model), Phantasy Star 2 (cartridge only)

$350 - Unused Sony Playstation 2 Fat Console (V9) in box, autographed by Ozzy Osbourne in silver marker [I won this from Sony during PS2 era]

$80 - Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick (xbox 360 edition)
z0tiyz5l.jpg

$80 - Fallout 4 Pip Boy PC edition (download codes used); http://imgur.com/a/nIrmi, plastic outer slipcase missing
GrbpTW3l.jpg

$60 Windforce Gigabyte R9 270X
wE1ahmFl.jpg

$20 Used Motorola Surfboard SB6121 with AC adapter and ethernet cable
aJs4P4Dl.jpg

Hi All! More stuff for sale. Gold Seller so buy with confidence. I accept paypal gift or you pay fees. PM me your zip code for a shipping estimate. Most single games run $3 and for larger purchases I usually do split shipping. I have some game bundles below. I'd like to sell them bundled, but if there's a specific game you want, make an offer. I will be updating with lots of new items so stay tuned.

Digital Movie Codes

Fast and the Furious Complete Series $20 (or $4 per movie)
Gravity (SD) $1
101 Dalmations (Disney Animated) plus DMA pts $10
Rick and Morty Season 1 $8
Batman The Killing Joke $5
Oz Great and Powerful plus DMA pts $5
Lego Super Heroes Justice League Cosmic Clash $3
The Peanuts Movie $4
Boxtrolls $2
Chappie SOLD
Fantastic 4 (2015) $3
The Walk $3
Batman The Dark Knight Returns Animated $5
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug $3
Jurassic World $4
Deadpool $4

Wii Games
Trauma Team (Brand New Sealed) $20

Xbox 360 Games
Virtua Fighter 5 Online (Brand New Sealed) $15
Mass Effect (Used Complete) and Mass Effect 2 (Brand New Sealed) $20

Gamecube Lot Paring down my collection $30
Gun
Shark Tale
Jimmy Neutron Attack of the Twonkies
SSX Tricky (box, case, and manual only-no disc)
Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom (player's choice)
Ice Age 2
Burnout
Spider-Man 2

PS1 Lot $60
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (GH)
Gundam Battle Assault
The Legend of Dragoon (GH)
Twisted Metal 3

Playstation 2 Lot $40
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Splinter Cell
Lego Batman
Tekken 4 (greatest hits)
Gran Turismo 3 (greatest hits)
Splashdown Riders Gone Wild
NFL Blitz 20-02
From Russia With Love
Risk Global Domination
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Killzone

Digital Game Codes
1 Month EA Access $5
Overwatch Noire Widowmaker Skin and Digital Goodies (PS4) $20
Overwatch Noire Widowmaker Skin and Digital Goodies (Xbox One) $20
Xbox Live 14 Day Trial $2

WTB Pokémon cards
My wife, son, and I just learned how to play Pokémon TCG so we're looking to get more cards and other accessories like sleeves, boxes, mats, etc. If you have stuff lying around that you'd like to trade or sell, let me know.

Flavius

WTB PS4 Games

Rayman Legends
The Last of Us Remastered
MGSV
Witcher 3 GOTY
The Evil Within
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Watch Dogs 2

Physical only. Also, if you have something else to sell, please let me know. I might grab something else too. Shot those prices shipped in PM.

Also WTB PS3 games new/mint condition, both should have english on them.

Drakengard 3

If you have a Frys nearby, this is on sale for $9.99 today. You can also get it shipped, but no free shipping codes that I see.

Top Bottom