• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

Want to Buy

1 year of PS Plus for less than $50.
- US Code. Send me a PM.

50 PSN for $40

Everybody's Golf Digital code - $18

Tales of Berseria - $20

Callie and Marie US Amiibo (sealed) for under 40 - or open a little less.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Steam code - $6

Bomberman Switch for 25

Want to Sell- Paypal F&F or you pay fees.

Metal Gear Solid V Collector's Edition for PS4 $80

Tales of Xillia PS3 Collector's Edition $90

S9i5ey0.png
Want To Buy
Lion king digital copy

WTS/WTT - Black Label CIB Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Price... ???

What would be fair for it? No idea how much thing actually retails for. Sales/rankings/price charts for it have been all over the place, but I'll provide pictures to verify its pristine condition if you're interested.

EDIT - looking for thread input here. What does this thing go for? Is there a definitive process for when games sell/are posted with wild extremes in prices?

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+66 Seller, +37 Buyer

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. Links will take you to a much larger photo!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

IGisJDr.jpg
gZMMGGE.jpg
QTsqzUq.jpg
2Mu8i8N.jpg
6DvsDbq.jpg

SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- MAKE AN OFFER! I previously had these priced. I sold most of them, but these last three have kind of been sitting around for a while. They were probably priced too high.

All are unworn. They might be slightly wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Darkwatch - white, XL
2) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON)
3) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL

Also WTB Everybody's Golf on NA PSN for $22 FandF.

All prices include shipping
WTS:
Hyper Light Drifter - PS4 - Sealed - $50

Until Dawn - PS4 - Sealed - $12.50

Dragon Quest Heroes - PS4 - Opened - $15

MLB The Show MVP Edition Steelbook - PS4 - Opened - $15

Puyo Puyo Tetris w/ Keychain - Switch - Opened - $35

Phantasy Star Nova - Japanese - Vita - $12

DontBlink

WTS

Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees.

Prices include shipping.

PM me with any questions or for additional photos.

=====================================

PlayStation 3 bundle
- 160gb system, good overall condition, has two noticeable scratches at the top
- comes with two DS3 controllers, charging dock, power and hdmi cables
- includes 21 games (Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Skate 3, Dishonored, Marvel vs Capcom 3, LBP2)
- $180

GameCube bundle
- basement find, working condition but has a bunch of smudges and blemishes
- comes with five original wired controllers, power and av cables
- include Mario Kart: Double Dash and Animal Crossing
- $130

Nikon D3000 camera kit
- recreational used, good overall condition
- comes with everything originally in the box, including the 18-55mm Nikkor lens
- $110

Nintendo DSi Xl Mario 25th Anniversary Edition
- complete, minus the outer box
- top shell has a bunch of small blemishes throughout
- two noticeable scratches on the bottom screen
- $70

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $100

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Master Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $300

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $70

Naruto Shippuden Ninjutsu Collection Series 2 figures full set
- sealed
- $15

Games:
PS4 - Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy - sealed, $25

Codes:
XB1 - Sunset Overdrive Season Pass - $6
WiiU - Shantae: Half-Genie Hero: Pirate Queen's Quest - $7

Steam keys:
7 Grand Steps - $2
Ballistick - $0.5
Chroma Squad - $2
Cthulhu Realms - $1
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble - $1
Day of the Tentacle - $3
DmC: Devil May Cry - SOLD
Dusty Revenge: Co-Op Edition - $2
Galactic Civilizations III - $2
Girls Like Robots - $0.5
GRAV - $2
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - $0.5
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition - SOLD
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe - $2
Human Resource Machine - $2
Husk - $1
JumpJet Rex - $1
Mushroom 11 - $2
NBA 2k17 - SOLD
Nongünz - $1
No Time to Explain - $2
One Piece: Burning Blood - SOLD
Overcooked - SOLD
Potatoman Seeks the Troof - $0.5
Random Access Murder - $1
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken - $1
Sheltered - SOLD
Spirits - $0.5
Streamline - $0.5
Strider - SOLD
The Stanley Parable - $2
The Swapper - SOLD
Thirty Flights of Loving - $1
Tower of Guns - $2
Tumblestone - $2
Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition - $1
VVVVVV - $0.5

mdsfx

Atrox for Xbox One

Bought new 2 months ago and used it 2 or 3 times. Comes with full retail package, cable, bat top, both versions of dust/shaft covers, smoke bubbletop, black OSBFs with silencers and the Razer screwdriver tool. Artwork has been removed but is in perfect condition and is included. Asking $175 shipped

A2eKELV.png

WTS

Have $306.60 Gamestop gift card. Want $275 paypal.

I am a little paranoid about selling a gift card for some reason, so I think I'm going to be a little dickish and say I want people with at least 5 good feedback. I can either PM you the code and pin, or physically mail you the card. Up to you. Buyer covers paypal fees or sends payment as friends and family.

Want to Buy
Castlevania DS games. Don't have to be complete, game card only is fine.

Hong Kong PSN Credit codes. I need me some DJMAX Respect DLC and some White Day.

Want to Sell

*SUPER DEAL* - DROPPING THE DISCOUNT ON THIS TO 25%
$1100 in United Airlines (or Star Alliance) credit. Probably not going to use it before the end of this year, so offering up a sweet deal for GAFers. You send me the flight you want, I book it for you, you pay me via PayPal and I give you a 25% discount on the total fare. If you have a United Plus Mileage account, you get miles, too. Already had one successful transaction on this. Looking to move it fast!

PM me for details and to set it up.

Soundtracks - make an offer!
Angela Aki "Kiss Me Goodbye" FF12 import CD
Final Fantasy X-2 import soundtrack CD
Robotech Battlecry soundtrack CD
Silent Hill 4 The Room soundtrack CD
Kameo Elements of Power Soundtrack CD
Taiko no Tatsujin Super Anime Hit Soundtrack CD
BoA: Outgrow CD
Sword of Mana Premium Soundtrack CD
DDR Supernova Sampler CD
PSO III CARD Revolution Soundtrack CD
https://imgur.com/a/HHgm0

PlayStation TV - includes the unit, power supply and instructional manual. - $50 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/rW1re

Sega Genesis Mark 3 Console - includes the original box, console, power supply and a couple third party controllers. - make an offer
http://imgur.com/a/9CZIR

Fallout Anthology - missing the plastic outer box. Games never installed. - $70 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/oSCxr

US Gizmondo handheld console (missing the horrible demo SD card, but otherwise complete) and a sealed copy of Richard Burns rally for Gizmondo. - $225 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/edigr

Super Mario Bros. 3D Dioramas - Japan imported, impossible to find now. Includes 3 full sets and the pieces of one set that's missing a Mario and Hammer Bros. - $70 shipped.
http://imgur.com/a/9YUf

Ancient Land of Ys - old school for IBM PC/Tandy. Complete in box. - $90 shipped
http://imgur.com/a/9Tsw1

World of Tanks Wargaming.net Employee Anniversary watch - given to employees for the EU office's 4th/US office's 3rd anniversary. Has my name on the back of the case, but the strap actually covers it up completely. Includes the branded box. - $150 shipped
https://imgur.com/a/nMw3U

Titanfall Collector's Edition Statue and LE Art Book (still sealed) - Local San Francisco pick-up only. - $100

Strategy Guides (Magna Carta 2, XenoSaga II, EOS IV: Oblivion, Dead or Alive 5, Star Ocean Till The End of Time, LEGO Star Wars III, Shadow of Rome, Onimusha 3 Limited Edition) - make a reasonable offer.

Final Fantasy XIII Japan Press Announcement Kit - got this in Tokyo when SE announced FFXIII back in the day. Missing the business card holder - $40

Dear Friends Music from Final Fantasy Program - from the first ever concern they held back in 2004 at E3. - $40

The Archive of Drag-On Dragoon - make an offer

Range Murata "Spy Fiction" signed art piece - got this from a Sammy Event back in the day. - $100

Drummania Controller - used once, missing the sticks but you can pick some up at any music store - $45 shipped

Halo Reach LE Statue - statue only, no box - $60 shipped or $45 local San Francisco pick-up

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - no game, just the lunchbox and LE goodies - $30 shipped

Street Fighter Cammy 2008 Convention Print signed by Omar Dogan - numbered 44/50, framed - $150
http://imgur.com/XM5BKiV

Jigolo

Power Buyer and Seller now!

WTS

Movies:
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition 4K UHD (no digital code) - $18 Shipped

Games:

Wii U:
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $30 shipped (images)
Super Mario 3D World Red case - $23 shipped (images)

PS2:
VeXx - $20 shipped (image)
Blitz The League - $10 shipped (image)
Rune: Viking Warlord - $25 shipped (image)
antigrav (EyeToy included) - $20 shipped (image)
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists Of The Roses $20 shipped (image)

Hardware:

nc2xpvWl.jpg

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC/AMP (hardly used) Complete in box - $75 shipped (this model) (images)

osS5RYsl.jpg

White Wii U 8GB complete w/ original box and accessories + HDMI - $160 shipped (image)
Bundled with SM3DW and WWHD - $200 shipped

ATH M-50x w/ all original accessories but no box (used) - $100 shipped (images)

New item:
Intel NUC 5i5RYH w/ M.2 PCIe Samsung 941 SSD, 8GB of RAM, original Windows Key, Box - $500 Shipped (images)

WTB
Super Smash Bros 3DS - $22 shipped

PayPal FF or pay fees please

WTS: Destiny 2 PS4 + Expansion pass physical disc 60 shipped.

Buying the white PS4 Pro, no interest in Destiny 2 unless it's on PC. Will ship out the Tuesday it comes out and I rip it out the box.

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

+7 buyer / +34 seller

WTS

Digital Codes
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma (PS4) - $11
  • Mass Effect Trilogy (PS3) - $5.00

Xbox One S - $170 shipped *PENDING*
  • Controller
  • Power Cable
  • HDMI Cable
  • OG Box
QASU1X4.jpg

WTB
JAK AND DAXTER -$5

quick question to everybody: should we allow scalping on this thread?

One thing is selling a highly desirable item for more, another thing is selling for 3 times the value, scalper prices. I don't know if that has been discussed before or not.

The only rule is not to complain about prices. And a lot of people are selling "rare" stuff here for crazy prices. If someone is willing to pay it I don't really see the problem.

(If this comes off as confrontational I'm sorry. It's not haha)

The only rule is not to complain about prices. And a lot of people are selling "rare" stuff here for crazy prices. If someone is willing to pay it I don't really see the problem.

(If this comes off as confrontational I'm sorry. It's not haha)

rare items I can understand, that is not scalping.
But hey, it was just a question, I would never pay those prices anyway, but ebay would be a better place for those type of transactions IMHO.

if this discussion is not allowed, I will just delete my original post. sorry

quick question to everybody: should we allow scalping on this thread?

One thing is selling a highly desirable item for more, another thing is selling for 3 times the value, scalper prices. I don't know if that has been discussed before or not.

It has definitely been discussed. A lot.

Rule #5 was put in place as the result of all the discussion. It's been like that longer than I've been around. As with all the other rules, it can definitely be changed if a majority of Posters want it to be changed, but I don't see it happening myself.

Edit: The discussion is definitely allowed, since you don't appear to be calling anyone out directly. We have just definitely discussed it before.

It has definitely been discussed. A lot.

Rule #5 was put in place as the result of all the discussion. It's been like that longer than I've been around. As with all the other rules, it can definitely be changed if a majority of Posters want it to be changed, but I don't see it happening myself.

ok, so I will edit my first post, so I don;t want to get punished. sorry

rare items I can understand, that is not scalping.
But hey, it was just a question, I would never pay those prices anyway, but ebay would be a better place for those type of transactions IMHO.

if this discussion is not allowed, I will just delete my original post. sorry

No worries, I feel ya. Ebay has a policy against preorders (I believe) and there really isn't any kind of seller protection there.

And actually, the people selling the SNES classics are problem limiting their profit by selling it now anyway. Just wait a few months when they stop production and you'll make more.

No worries, I feel ya. Ebay has a policy against preorders (I believe) and there really isn't any kind of seller protection there.

If anything, I think this could be a possible addition to our rules. Something similar to what eBay has in place.

That being said, I'm not aware of us ever having any problems with it in the past. I'm always hesitant to add new rules, since a decent amount of people think we have too many already and I don't want it to be overly cumbersome.

If anything, I think this could be a possible addition to our rules. Something similar to what eBay has in place.

That being said, I'm not aware of us ever having any problems with it in the past. I'm always hesitant to add new rules, since a decent amount of people think we have too many already and I don't want it to be overly cumbersome.

well, this is a place where you can post for free, so we should not really complain about more rules since we don;t even pay anything. I think more rules should be fine if it protects everybody and makes sense

Agreed - I tried to encourage people to only sell items they already have (so pre-orders were allowed, but people should be clear about the status of the items before posting/accepting/sending any kind of funds).

That goes both ways too. As a buyer, be wise with pre-order purchases here.

Also - hey, Clogger. :-D You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work, friend.

Samus4145

And actually, the people selling the SNES classics are problem limiting their profit by selling it now anyway. Just wait a few months when they stop production and you'll make more.

I started ignoring anyone that comes across as a scalper. They are free to do what they want, but they are clearly the type I don't want to do business with here.

52club

Sell old game for 5x times original MSRP, cool...

Sell hot new electronics for 3x MSRP, maybe we should change the rules...

If you can offer a better deal then post the item. If not scroll past it, or better yet stop buying products from the company creating this secondary market.

Full disclosure I sold an NES classic for $125 on this thread, thanks Nintendo. You helped me pay for my Amazon Prime subscription.

Banamy

3DS MODDING SERVICE, ANY VERSION.

$25 plus free return shipping for boot9strap, also can unbrick 3ds, depending on the brick.

PM ME if you're interested!

Dan-o

Want to sell (to continental USA only. Sorry InternationalGAF)

Playstation VR Launch Bundle - $369 USD shipped
Includes:
- PSVR headset - used about 20 hours total
- PSVR control unit
- Playstation Move Camera & stand
- 2x Playstation Move Controllers
- Playstation VR Worlds (complete case & disc)
- Playstation VR Demo Disc (complete case & disc)
- all cables, instructions, baggies, and twist ties that came with it
- original box in good condition

Batman Arkham VR - $15 USD shipped
- used, in great condition, includes case and game. Requires PSVR to play.

PowerA PS VR Charge & Display Stand - $30 USD shipped
- holds PS VR headset and charges 2 move controllers and 1 DS4 controller.
- comes with original box and power cable.
- box is torn down one side

OR $399 for everything listed above, or best offer (don't be shy)
No trades. Priority goes to buyers who want everything first.

PayPal (regular) only, and your address must be confirmed. This means I pay the fees.

I do not have any trading history here, but I'm legit. I can take pics of the stuff with my GAF name, or any other (reasonable) request for proof. Exact shipping method will be determined when I bring the items to the post office, but regardless, I WILL absolutely get tracking info.

Send a DM if interested. Thanks!

Etzer

SLEIhbg.png

Selling (Prices include shipping within the U.S. I ship from Connecticut and accept PayPal payments.)

U903mqpl.jpg

tkMVoXcl.jpg

IEAIUXll.jpg

PlayStation Vita Slim with Henkaku Enso installed + 64GB Memory Card, silicone case with lanyard, travel case, screen protector and rear touch pad protector (installed), game carrying case that holds 8 games and 2 memory cards, and an assortment of joystick grips. - $160 or best offer.

SOLD

Top Bottom