• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

dyliepew

Want to Buy:

• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) | | Complete

• Disgaea 5 (PS4) || Complete or Digital

• Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (PSP) || Complete

• Final Fantasy XIV Time Card (US)

• Ar nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS VITA) || Complete or Digital (I realize the LE goes for a lot but I'm up for buying)

• KOTOBUKIYA Nicholas D. Wolfwood Figure || Complete in Box

Wtb Final Fantasy 14 Stormblood for PC. Need the Square Enix store code. Not the Steam version.

I do have $30 in my steam wallet so if someone want something gifted in return for paypal. I know it's a roundabout way and purely just to be a good Samaritan but I'd be very appreciative.

Xbox One and 360 games

Xbox One

Resident Evil 6 - $10
Mega Man Legacy Collection - $12
Dead Rising 3 (generic case) - $10
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $15
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD $15

Xbox 360

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $10
Forza 4 Essentials Edition - $10

All used in great condition. All prices shipped in the US. Take RE6 and Mega Man for $20 shipped.

I have a Digital HD with Ultra Violet code.

Looking to trade for the iTunes HD version of the movie.

PM me if interested.

His ultra violet code is not iTunes compatible anymore so I am SOL...

WTB an R4I Gold 3ds/ds flashcart they go for $18-20 new if anyone has one they no longer use that still works please lmk.

Has to be R4I Gold a DSTWO works too but thats a little too expensive.

Looking to sell my brand new Reaper statue that was purchased directly from the Blizzard store. I totally forgot I made this order back in December and it arrived yesterday but I could really use the money right now so unfortunately I'm parting ways with it.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/1HSfD

Asking $180 shipped Paypal or $170 local pickup (very close to DFW airport, Texas)

Edit: Forgot to add, I haven't removed the statue from the box but can open it up completely if a potential buyer wants to see it in all its glory.

Mozendo

Noticed dying light is on sale on Steam
Girlfriend and I are looking for one copy each so we can co-op. Anyone willing to part with 2 copies of Dying Light: Enhanced Edition for around $35-$40 for both?

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

BRAND NEW For Sale
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Just Cause 3 for PS4 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $75

PSP LOT!!
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles Like New $25
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex Used (Gamestop case / no artwork or manual) $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus Good (Sticker Residue on case) $5
God of War: Ghosts of Sparta Good (Gamestop sticker on case) $8
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Greatest Hits) Like New $10
Kenka Banchu Badass Rumble Like New $30
Metal Gear Solid Peacwalker New $15
Persona 3 Portable Like New $35
Shadow of Destiny Like New $20
Syphon FIler: Dark Mirror Used (Gamestop case / no artwork or manual) $5
Syphon FIler: Logan's Shadow Good (Gamestop sticker on case / No Manual) $5
(Buy both Syphon FIlters - $8)

WTB Tekken Deluxe + Eliza PC key

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WTS Neon Joycons with black wrist straps. Was forced to buy a neon bundle when they were out of greys, but I bought a pair of greys so I don't need these. They have only been used to make sure they don't have the left joycon issue, and they're flawless. Looking for $75 shipped.

Wow, bumping this guy's great price. That's under MSRP for something pretty hard to find in stores!

I wish I had seen this post on Monday! Already bought mine for $90+

WTS Neon Joycons with black wrist straps. Was forced to buy a neon bundle when they were out of greys, but I bought a pair of greys so I don't need these. They have only been used to make sure they don't have the left joycon issue, and they're flawless. Looking for $75 shipped.

Pm'd.

This is a longshot, but I need an NA copy of the original Rocksmith for PS3, if anyone has one. Caveat being that I'm in the UK.

If you want to keep your game I'll happily post it back, I only need it for the export to 2014 on PS4, just can't find any other way of getting it without the US disk in my hands.

Invis

WTB:

- 2TB or higher internal 3.5" hard drives

- 4TB or higher portable external drive

- Shovel Knight Amiibo

- Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

WTS:

- Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

- LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

- 60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

- PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

Oakb9ta.png
S9i5ey0.png

+63 Seller, +34 Buyer

WTS
SELLING SOME VIDEO GAME SHIRTS!!!- MAKE AN OFFER! I previously had these priced. I sold most of them, but these last four have kind of been sitting around for a while. They were probably priced too high.

All are unworn. There are a few that are wrinkly, but they are all clean!

Here is a link to the album.

Here is the list!
1) Darkwatch - white, XL
2) Mario and Sonic (2008 Beijing Olympics) - white, not sure of size (SEALED with SEGA RIBBON)
3) Resident Evil (Gamestop/EB games logos on sleeve) - black, XL
4) Silent Hill Homecoming - white, XL

WTS:

- RDS Industries Switch Game case like new - $20 shipped
- Used Black Rhinoshield CrashGuard for iPhone7 Plus like new - $10

Steam codes ($1 PP each)
Elegy for a Dead World
Road to Ballhalla
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Starseed Pilgrim
Bit Blaster XL
Refunct
Husk
Okhlos
Pony Island
Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Steam Gifts
Cities: Skyline - $7.50
Silent Hill Homecoming - $7
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action - $10

Digital movie codes
Sicario - UV/iTunes - $3
April and the Extraordinary World - UV - $4
Heat Director's Definitive Edition - $4
Logan - $5

Physical games
- Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen for Xbox360 - $12
- Dragons Dogma for Xbox 360 - $10
- Diablo III Reaper of Souls for PS4 - $25
- Soul Sacrifice Delta Asia version (English voice and text) sealed - $65
- Valkyria Chronicles for Ps3 - $7
- Metroid Prime 3 for Wii - $7

WTB:
The Witness Steam Code $4
EDGE 278
Dark Souls 3 Game of the year ~ $35

AkumaNiko

So I am selling my Red New 3DS XL that i just got since i realized i would rather have a hacked vita.

The system is in great condition. Comes with the box and charging cable.

Also comes with Luma CFW installed and is currently on 11.4 and NOT banned. theres a 16gb SD card installed on the system as well. No freeshop installed.

$150 Shipped

0q8YL9ml.jpg

Linkura

Random WTS: Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection, new, sealed, unopened. Amazon are a bunch of dicks and won't let regular people like me sell DVDs 3rd party on their site for some fucking reason- as if that's going to prevent bootlegs. $200 OBO.

$5 SHIPPED CLEARANCE SALE
ALL GAMES BELOW $5 SHIPPED TO US ADDRESSES WITH USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL

*NEW GAMES ADDED*

I'll ship first without question to anyone who is a Plus or greater member as I haven't done many trades here. Willing to negotiate otherwise. Accepting cash, Paypal, or Amazon Gift Cards as payment (as long as Amazon Gift Cards are allowed- please let me know if they aren't!).

I'll have these available for a month. After a month, all the US games are going to be donated to Salvation Army; no idea what we'll do with the Japanese ones. Games will be shipped out on a weekly basis. Selling these basically at cost for shipping + packaging + transportation to the post office as we just want to clear out some space while giving these games a good, new home.

PM me if interested. Thanks everyone!!

Game Boy Family- Cart only in great condition
ChuChu Rocket! GBA
Game & Watch Gallery 1 GB
Game & Watch Gallery 2 GB– I have 2 of these and I have no idea why or how.

Japanese PlayStation Games- Complete and in great condition except for the little tag thing that often came with jewel case games back in the day.
Dragon Quest VII
Chrono Cross

PS2
Bully- Complete non-GH version.
Lego Star Wars 2- Non-GH edition. Complete with a couple small blemishes on box.
Suikoden III- No manual, box has Gamestop used stickers on it that buyer can remove

Japanese PS2 Games- Complete and in great condition
Neo Contra
Atelier Iris 1
Atelier Iris 2
DDR Festival

PS3
SOLD Enchanted Arms- Complete and in excellent condition.

GameCube
Sonic Mega Collection- Complete with some blemishes on box.

Axass

WTB

Rain World ($2.50)

WTT / WTS:

7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat ($0.50)
A Virus Named TOM ($0.50)
AI War: Fleet Command ($0.50)
Chroma Squad ($1.00)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.50)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! ($0.50)
Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition ($1.00)
Her Story ($1.00)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)
Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Potatoman Seeks the Troof ($0.50)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.50)
Ratz Instagib ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
SteamWorld Heist ($2.00)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
The Swapper ($1.00)

Everything I listed together for $10

(all Steam keys)

For payment I accept Paypal Friends & Family (payment has to be made in dollars, eventual fees are on the buyer).

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

Vark

WTS

I accept Paypal and Square Cash. Everything is from my private collection and well cared for. Photos provided upon request.

Buyer pays actual calculated shipping. I ship everything in sturdy boxes with as much bubble wrap as I can fit.

*Currently holding pending transaction. Taking back up offers.

Amiibo!

Inkling Girl (red) (New in box)- $10
Inkling Boy (blue) (New in box) - $10

Games!

Bloodbourne CIB (PS4) - $10
Suikoden ii CIB (PSX)- $135
GameCube twilight princess New SEALED - $100
donkey kong 64 CIB (N64)- $25*
Astal CIB (Saturn) - $60*
Panzer dragoon zwei CIB (Saturn) - $95*
Super puzzle fighter CIB (Saturn) - $95*

Consoles! (Home consoles have one controller, power and video cables)

OLED vita w/ memory card- $130
Piano black OG psp - $50
Super Nintendo Console w/ 1 controller (shell is yellowed out) - $40
Xbox 360 slim 250GB - $85
Genesis model 2 - $40
NES - $75

From July 15, stores in Japan will be giving away this special "Jara" for Snack World, to people who request it.

I'm hoping someone here might be based in Japan, or be visiting at that time, and kind enough to grab one for me. I'll pay for shipping and whatever is considered appropriate for the effort involved in obtaining one.

Daria

WTB

SNES console + UN Squadron

PS1 games: Project Overkill, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, FF + shoot me list if you have others

Clearos

WTS:

Gaming Laptop -MSI GE62 - Apache Pro $550 ($500 if local pick up, I'm in Connecticut)
Great condition, smoke free house. I have the original packaging.

+Manufacturing warranty until Oct. 2017
+I have the invoice on hand if needed for Proof of purchase

fLIWGW7l.jpg

TLN3oiCl.jpg

NU9HOPEl.jpg

Here is the link to amazon to compare prices of new and used and any other details you might need.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0150PJN5W/?tag=neogaf0e-20[/QUOTE]

Chris R

If I have a BUNCH of games to sell should I list them all or should I just list the things that will sell for a decent amount like $20 or more.

I mean everyone who wants Borderlands 2 on 360 probably already has Borderlands 2 on 360... Probably not even worth the shipping costs to sell things like that now.

Shady859

Any US PSN plus codes floating around?

Sadly nearing that time of the year again so starting early.

----------------

If I have a BUNCH of games to sell should I list them all or should I just list the things that will sell for a decent amount like $20 or more.

I mean everyone who wants Borderlands 2 on 360 probably already has Borderlands 2 on 360... Probably not even worth the shipping costs to sell things like that now.

For old "worthless" 360 games you're probably better off listing a bundle on Craigslist or something. Or just donate to a family/friends kids to enjoy. By all means try to list if you want as yours are probably better condition than the cheap GS equivalent.

Backlogger

Put together a list and describe the general condition of the lot (do they have cases?)

I might be interested for collection purposes depending on the titles you have

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
WTB

Edit: Someone took care of me :)

Final Fantasy XIV Amazon Promo Code from April-May 2017.

Literally everyone that ordered a video game department item that was worth more than $19.99 have this promo code in their inbox. So there is a lot just sitting there.

Just check your inbox for e-mails from Amazon that time and let me know how much you want for it.

Top Bottom