• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6 - Multiplayer Reveal Trailer

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
DZP6M0KKSDVY1724693243426.jpg

Last edited:

Salz01

Debating about playing the beta, or just waiting and going in fresh when it officially releases.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Debating about playing the beta, or just waiting and going in fresh when it officially releases.
I am all in on the beta :)

Really curious to see if Playstation still has the ability to turn crossplay off now that this game is owned by Papa Phil that wants everyone playing together

MiguelItUp

I was already in to support a homie working on the UI.

But then you throw Prodigy on it, and I'm down AF. Doesn't matter what song it is.

Looks like dumb COD fun, and I'm down for some of that. Hopefully it sticks harder than the last couple of games for me.

Last edited:

Orbital2060

MW3 has been a great experience, after not playing CoD for 10+ years. Not sure how much time I can put into the beta, but I bought the vault upgrade and ready to go.

nikos

Last time I played Warzone, a few months ago, the movement felt nice. Is that supposed to change?

Will the movement in multiplayer feel different since it's Treyarch? The movement in Cold War MP and Warzone was completely different at the time.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Wait wait wait wait..... people still playing cod ?

The most popular console game is still being played?

PWKpRo3.gif

Note COD and Fortnite constantly swapped places depending on seasons.
But seriously you'd have to be so out of touch to think people stopped playing CoD for some reason, considering how much money it makes year on year.

64nbZRa.png

Quantum253

Gold Member
Looks pretty good. I'll wait until actually gameplay streams, but Treyarch knows what their doing and have produced the best Cod multiplayer since IF moved on

Looks like shit. At least they don't pretend that it's a military themed game anymore.

It's just a shame that this is the first cod in the entire series that will let you use an M4 based platform with a red dot and keep the front post iron sight.

I'll be sticking to MWII for any of my future multiplayer CoD needs. The only one where I feel like a real human with a weapon in my hand.

I may try tis campaign on PC game pass though.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Meh.

They release this exact type of trailer each year and each year the trailer has moments you rarely see in multiplayer matches

Every year it looks the same and it's getting boring real fast

Rockondevil

Been playing a little of MW3 since it went of Game Pass and it's been fun. I think it's my first CoD since the original MW3.

I'm definitely jumping into this for a bit. The Omni movement looks great.

Top Bottom