• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Kalentan

Ya I am sure you have a bug. Sorry

Yup and I just noticed this post above my own. It's the same bug I just encountered... Annoying but I will move through it...

Welp, first mission in the SP campaign and I ran into a game-ending bug (PS4 digital version w/ patch).
The part where you've just rescued the Minister and his buddy and are fighting outside. At some point you decide to take an alternate route through a nearby building, but my AI guys just stood in front of the door and refused to move. There was no button prompt to open the door (where I assume there was supposed to be one). I stood there for a good two minutes trying to trigger whatever was supposed to happen, but to avail. I tried to just restart at the checkpoint - same problem. I ended up having to completely start the level over :/

Karak

Yup and I just noticed this post above my own. It's the same bug I just encountered... Annoying but I will move through it...

So that might be PS4 only so far. I am seeing it show up in my subscriber and twitter feed but only PS4 all Xbox One users seem to be moving through it without an issue with that trigger not going off.
That sucks. I am reading that just retrying works. I played about 1/4th to 1/2th of the story on the PS4 after beating it on Xbox One and didn't seem to run into that one. So hopefully your good

Curious if there was any cool freebies given out at Best Buy or Gamestop midnight launch like Halo 5 recently? Decided not to head out to Best Buy tonight and will just pick it up in the morning

If you can't get online, why don't you beat my time?

callofduty_blackopsiihkkwy.png

Man, anyone else running this at 3840x2160? I'm getting wierd input lag? It's not on my display, but in COD while trying to run the resolution,

Shady859

Curious if there was any cool freebies given out at Best Buy or Gamestop midnight launch like Halo 5 recently? Decided not to head out to Best Buy tonight and will just pick it up in the morning

Not a single freebie at my Best Buy. I even asked if they were already out since I showed up like 12:10 but nothing.

Kalentan

Outside that bug that forced me to restart level one, I'm enjoying it!

Only real complaint is the 30 fps stuff. It's a bit jarring. Like I go from 60 fps then I interact with a door and it goes to 30 fps and then back up to 60 fps.

Didn't give out shit. Portland Oregon. Store employee dressed up like Stryker from so there was that.

When you start out on Zombies, look up, there's a man on a balcony.

Unload on him, and watch what happens, might be the first step to a big easter egg?

Dipship31

I had it preloaded on Steam, but now it's trying to keep downloading something, but it's at 100%..... just sitting there

hawk2025

The "Mute All" option is universal and does not need to be engaged for every single match.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

PRO TIP: NEVER preorder an hour before release for in store pick up at best buy. They're having so much trouble giving my copy.

I don't want to cancel and buy a new one because I want the $10 preorder credit.

Lol

Played a couple rounds online, got stomped pretty hard. Serves me right for jumping online first for the first time before playing some campaign first.

Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but this game seems too bright, kinda hurting me eyes.

ShogunX

Spawning positions in multiplayer leaves a lot to be desired. You can have a person spawn a few feet away from you and shoot you in the back at times. Bit shit.

realcZk

Anyone else have mouse input lag on PC ? Capping fps and turning on frame smoother seemed to help a lot but it's still there , tolerable I suppose. My game also started in 4K and I had to edit the config files to bring it down to 1080p

shanafan

For those wondering, Nuk3town is under "Bonus" in MP. I wasn't seeing it in the normal rotation after about 6 matches.

ecurbj

So hardened edition is exclusive to GameStop ?

Late but I didn't know
I just found that out when I was in Best Buy at midnight launch. Glad that there was a problem with my order. I cancelled it as soon as I left and told them I would come back sometime during the day (I'm not). I prefer the Hardened Edition.

There was absolutely nothing given out at my local Best Buy. People were in and out.

PRO TIP: NEVER preorder an hour before release for in store pick up at best buy. They're having so much trouble giving my copy.

I don't want to cancel and buy a new one because I want the $10 preorder credit.

Lol
Yup. I made an order at 9:30PM and I saw the status switch to "preparing for pick up". I'm thinking it will quickly switch to "ready to pick up" a few minutes after since there are people still at the store for the midnight launch. It didn't change one bit. I then came to the store and went up to the desk and they asked for my information. He said he couldn't change the order status because it won't leave the pending stage. So he asked if I wanted to cancel and I told him "no" because of that $10 gift certificate and that I would come back later in the day to pick it up. As I was leaving I just cancelled it altogether. It was my fault waiting late. And there were three other people having issues getting their pre-orders and in-store pickups.

Oh well. I will be searching around some GameStops to see if they have any random Hardened Editions laying around. I preferred that edition anyway.

No joke, if I ever need a graphics person in the future, I am posting a thread on GAF asking for one off here. Top notch stuff.

Agh. Gotta wait til after Friday class...

Had a $20 mystery certificate from Best Buy so I decided to get this... always end up getting CoD. Already have Fallout paid off and the certificate expires on the 8th so I had to use it. It's reviewing pretty good, so I hope I'll enjoy it.

Top Bottom