• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

The multiplayer sound mix seems to be louder/better than the one in the campaign. I had this same issue with Halo 5 but I didn't see anyone else mention it. Am I just going insane or what?

I agree. The sound mixes aren't great. I normally don't have an issue with my A50's but I can't find one that I like. I really need to crank the volume and certain sounds are way too loud.

Karak

The multiplayer sound mix seems to be louder/better than the one in the campaign. I had this same issue with Halo 5 but I didn't see anyone else mention it. Am I just going insane or what?

Nope but in Halo I swear I saw a comment that said switching your consoles audio type. I think it was to stereo then back to what you had. Or something like that.

I fixed BLOPS3 by switching my reciever to a different setting after switching the XBOX to...hmm...ya DTS...or off of it. Hell I can't remember

Had some real fun in the beta so this will be my first Call of Duty i play since COD1 (maybe i also have played the 2nd, cant really remember)

Red Comet

Played the first campaign mission and wasn't impressed at all, but I've played a couple of MP matches and have had a blast so far.

biteren

some of these frame drops are noticeable as hell, please patch?

also 30fps cutscenes are throwing me off a bit lol

also im not digging the sound too much, why did they move away from Black Ops 2 sound?

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Hey guys will the Sony Pulse Elites microphone work when plugged in to the xbones controller jack? Without the adaptor?

Sound comes through and my microphone shows up when I speak but my party member can't hear me.

Karak

Played the first campaign mission and wasn't impressed at all, but I've played a couple of MP matches and have had a blast so far.

Jump around in the missions. Thats why it was set up that way.

So has ANYONE done the stealth mission yet? Waiting to hear thoughts.

george_us

This game has a "Bear McCreary" sounding OST. Love it. Overall I love the tone of the campaign. Less "Hollywood" and almost more "SyFy Channel" which is a nice change of pace.

wrongway

Got some good games in on PC. Kind of jarring going back to the mouse after playing so much Halo, but it was still a riot. :D

Not terribly impressed with the first campaign mission though. I guess that's not saying much since I generally don't care much for shooter campaigns in general, but I actually really liked AW's. Will definitely give it more time though.

How'd the last gen versions not score a T rating? Gore is entirely removed, only little blood spurts.

Meanwhile, here on the PS4 version, it's raining hands and legs.

Kalentan

Now maybe it's just cause I got a thing for the wilderness and I love forests...

But can we all agree that not only is Red Wood a great map but it's also an extremely gorgeous map?

Some Dead Ops 2 shots:

bZO871A.jpg

This is pretty damn random, lol. No leaderboards it seems....

Top Bottom