• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Never thought I would find someone as bad as me lol, Im maybe .60 or something, Im always negative :(

Anyways something funny happened when I joined Silver Arrows I think he was him, he was playing a game but I didnt even checked what playlist, so I was mindingmy own bussiness killing whatever came my way, sooner rather than later I was kicked out and I said WTF what happened Im seriously that bad and was kicked out cause of it? no it turned out they were playing hardcore and I probbaly team killed a bunch of my team LMAO.
Haha! As I'm pretty crappy I try to move around carefully to avoid being a big disadvantage to my team. I do try to avoid playing against teams where people of the same clan are playing. I cant believe the KD ratios sometimes. 40 kills to 5 deaths! No wonder I get smashed to smittereens! 😀

Hazaku

This campaign never fucking ends, what the hell

I cannot even believe how bad this is.

HAHA. I just got through it on realistic. And god does that last level drag on .. thankfully you can skip a good chunk of it you use the active camo cyber core power well enough.

jorgejjvr

I should probably dust off my wiiu I haven't touched it in like a year I forgot all about xenoblade. blops 3 has sucked up all my gaming time lately I have hardly touched fallout yet.
The original is one of my favorite games of all times

So I'm going to have to make some time for it

ncslamm

I've primarily been playing hardpoint since launch and with the recent decline in players in the playlist I decided I'd play some TDM/Kill Confirmed. Wow! The difference in skill level is amazing is all I can say. I've got something like 10,000 kills and 8000 deaths in Hardpoint and after playing for a few hours tonight in TDM and Kill Confirmed I haven't had a game where I had less than 2 or 3 KD. Not one game less than 2:1 KD. Seems like I'm earning cryptokeys a lot faster as well. Guess i'll stick to these game modes from here on out.

jorgejjvr

I've primarily been playing hardpoint since launch and with the recent decline in players in the playlist I decided I'd play some TDM/Kill Confirmed. Wow! The difference in skill level is amazing is all I can say. I've got something like 10,000 kills and 8000 deaths in Hardpoint and after playing for a few hours tonight in TDM and Kill Confirmed I haven't had a game where I had less than 2 or 3 KD. Not one game less than 2:1 KD. Seems like I'm earning cryptokeys a lot faster as well. Guess i'll stick to these game modes from here on out.
You should also try domination

So much fun

Metfanant

its not necessarily the overall skill level, but youre now playing with 90% of the population...and because Treyarch values connection quality over skill level when matchmaking (thank god), you will get to experience the worst of the players

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Hardpoint has by far the lowest Cryptokey % by time played of all game modes.

Someone on reddit did some studies, and Tmartn made a video. Uplink is the best for earning them.

Enosh

I love hardpoint, but i read on reddit that due to the way the clocks stops in hardpoint every time someone captures it getting key is fucked since they are based on time somehow

I'm getting 3 and a bit key for a win in domination whereas I often only got 1 or not even one for a win in hardpoint

edit: read this
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3ur6x1/ckrypto_key_earn_rate_for_each_game_mode_stay/

Hardpoint is the one game mode that by far gives out less cryptokeys than any other mode. You get 27.5% of a cryptokey for every minute of a match if you win at the end, but for hardpoint, they only count the time when the game timer is going down and not when people are in the hardpoint.

EDIT: Beaten, nvm.

GeeDuhb

Just checking in after almost a month of the game being out...I am still very much enjoying the game, but I was enjoying AW last year at around the same time when the internet had turned from admiration to collectively shitting on it...so what is the internet consensus at this point about BO3? I am just curious to see how other people's views differ from my own.

Valkrai

Just checking in after almost a month of the game being out...I am still very much enjoying the game, but I was enjoying AW last year at around the same time when the internet had turned from admiration to collectively shitting on it...so what is the internet consensus at this point about BO3? I am just curious to see how other people's views differ from my own.

Its great for multiplayer and zombies. Skip Campaign.

IndustryX

Well last hear I think I made it to level 17 in MP before calling it quits. This year I'm already third prestige. Says all I need to say, I love this game.

I'm probably the minority here but i prefer Advanced Warfare in campaign and multi.

The mobility and speed in AW is simply better to me, i also prefer the maps in AW. Still enjoying Black Ops 3 though.

Bolivar687

Banned

Assuming the AW backlash came from getting killed from seemingly random directions... I don't see it happening with this one. You always know where the enemy is coming from and why you died.

Gun Game is completely broken right now because of people being AFK.

I thought it was just a once off, played a few games where everyone was AFKing. If I can get another one like that I am definitely getting 10 melee kills and then winning normally to get a Nuclear.

Got my Astro's today. The are awesome for CoD!

GeeDuhb

Its great for multiplayer and zombies. Skip Campaign.

Well last hear I think I made it to level 17 in MP before calling it quits. This year I'm already third prestige. Says all I need to say, I love this game.

Almost a month in, still enjoying. Looking forward to the DLC maps.

I'm probably the minority here but i prefer Advanced Warfare in campaign and multi.

The mobility and speed in AW is simply better to me, i also prefer the maps in AW. Still enjoying Black Ops 3 though.

Good to hear! I am so glad that people who burned out quick on AW are enjoying this.

I have not finished the campaign yet, but I am with Fonky that I liked the AW campaign better. The pacing in this one is just so weird...

I am also excited to see what they do with DLC! Have they said if they are going to add weapons like they did in AW?

Valkrai

Good to hear! Basically my thoughts, too.

I have not finished the campaign yet, but I am with Fonky that I liked the AW campaign better. The pacing in this one is just so weird...

I am also excited to see what they do with DLC! Have they said if they are going to add weapons like they did in AW?

It's possible. Black Ops 2 had some DLC exclusive weapons (Peacekeeper for MP and Ray Gun Mk 2 in Buried and Blundergat in Mob of the Dead.)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

AW at this point had 3 viable guns, and it still did after all the maps packs had released.

Plus people aren't boosting twenty feet in the air in a split second as well, BO3 movement system, and weapons are far better in my opinion.

It's possible. Black Ops 2 had some DLC exclusive weapons (Peacekeeper for MP and Ray Gun Mk 2 in Buried and Blundergat in Mob of the Dead.)

The Peacekeeper! I want it back! :). Logged in to my old PS3 the other day as I wanted to know what my rank was. Played 1 match..and my trusty Peacekeeper was available. At the moment my favourite guns keep changing. BRM, KN-44, then the Pharo, trying the Vesper now. I think the guns are pretty well balanced.

Jblanks

I thought it was just a once off, played a few games where everyone was AFKing. If I can get another one like that I am definitely getting 10 melee kills and then winning normally to get a Nuclear.

Got my Astro's today. The are awesome for CoD!

Pretty sure they just patched Gun Game AFKers.

jorgejjvr

I will be playing tonight at 8:00 Pm EST if anyone is interested, I will be playing core Dom, you are all invited xD

Psn: jorgejjvr

Also, it took me about a week to discover I hated ghosts. However, I thought that was the worst cod game.... until AW came around. It only took me a couple of games, possibly only a couple of hours to know I despised that game.

I did what everyone did, and went back to BO2, played that game for 3 years.

Now with black ops 3, I am loving it. It feels like fun is back in cod. I can't describe it but it is extremely fun and addictive, I am about to enter prestige 5. Half way there!

I just love this game.

The Peacekeeper! I want it back! :). Logged in to my old PS3 the other day as I wanted to know what my rank was. Played 1 match..and my trusty Peacekeeper was available. At the moment my favourite guns keep changing. BRM, KN-44, then the Pharo, trying the Vesper now. I think the guns are pretty well balanced.
The Razorback is pretty much the Peacekeeper. An SMG with great range to bridge the gap between SMG and AR.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
AW at this point had 3 viable guns, and it still did after all the maps packs had released.

Plus people aren't boosting twenty feet in the air in a split second as well, BO3 movement system, and weapons are far better in my opinion.
Well, you still can. But the level design isn't as open or vertical as AW. And the TTK is shorter so you can't escape if you're ambushed. I have to play BO3 more methodically than AW.

Top Bottom