• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III |OT| No Content For Old Gen

Calabi

Woot!!, Cant believe it, I've got Diamond camo's on the Assault rifle's.

Next its the shotguns, the worst two(haymaker, Brecci) although, I am having fun with them, getting bloothirsty's annoyingly before I've got all the headshots which is a ridiculous requirement.

Woot!!, Cant believe it, I've got Diamond camo's on the Assault rifle's.

Next its the shotguns, the worst two(haymaker, Brecci) although, I am having fun with them, getting bloothirsty's annoyingly before I've got all the headshots which is a ridiculous requirement.
Yeah I'm doing the Brecci at the moment and it is painful. As you say I can kill with it, getting some doubles, getting bloodthursty medals but headshots...

I've been playing Nuk3town for it, and rushing the opposing house then lining up shots on those camping it out in the windows. I just normally die five times trying to get there :p

Calabi

Yeah I'm doing the Brecci at the moment and it is painful. As you say I can kill with it, getting some doubles, getting bloodthursty medals but headshots...

I've been playing Nuk3town for it, and rushing the opposing house then lining up shots on those camping it out in the windows. I just normally die five times trying to get there :p

I may have to ADS the things and catch people unaware's then, because you arent going to win any frontal assaults.

So I can use my samsung galaxy headphones and Ill be able to hear just as well?

Also jorge, you dont even show up under my social list

Yeah any sort of headphones even crappy iphone ear buds will provide an advantage. And with a regular headphone port on every ps4 controller there really isn't any reason not to use them. I was terrible until I started using headphones and now I'm top 3 most games. It helps so much to hear the footsteps, and even better with headphones you get perfect stereo separation and you can really pinpoint other players positions.

Get into game
Little kid on mic talking. Not being harmful
Grown 21 yr old man bitches over his teammates and whines about his deaths.
Tells kid a bunch of mean shit
His dad gets on. Is black.
Racist 21 yr old gets real racist.

Argument went on over 2 games. Recorded it all. Hoping the 21 yr old gets bannef because he was being a little shit, but man...it's been YEARS since Ive heard an argument on the internet like that

Would it be possible to set up a "gaf black ops 3" community and then we could get parties going from there? I see the 8-4 community has all kinds of destiny groups going.

Get into game
Little kid on mic talking. Not being harmful
Grown 21 yr old man bitches over his teammates and whines about his deaths.
Tells kid a bunch of mean shit
His dad gets on. Is black.
Racist 21 yr old gets real racist.

Argument went on over 2 games. Recorded it all. Hoping the 21 yr old gets bannef because he was being a little shit, but man...it's been YEARS since Ive heard an argument on the internet like that

How did you know he's 21
When are you posting a link to the recording?

Radec

Wraith , hatr, mothership are not enough for my teammates to take B flag.

To top it off, enemy got dart that killed my mothership :/

Invite me gaf. Need some ally mothership challenge.

No way can it be a PS4 issue. I am moving just fine. but my character model is vibrating when I run.
Well when you said stuttering it sounded like the DS4 issue that is quite common, just search for DS4 sprint issues. Had it happen to me too, you keep stuttering when running as it stops your sprint.

What you have just said sounds different though.

Well when you said stuttering it sounded like the DS4 issue that is quite common, just search for DS4 sprint issues. Had it happen to me too, you keep stuttering when running as it stops your sprint.

What you have just said sounds different though.

My sprint doesnt stop. I run just fine...at least it feels that way. It's like an animation or modeling glitch. Very annoying, but nothing that seems to break my gameplay.

So do any older COD fans (COD4, Black Ops) who play SnD still play it on Black Ops 3?

I used to love that mode, but I don't think it works anymore. People don't play carefully like they used to, and I notice a lot of people rushing to the other side to flank enemies.

I really miss the days when you were down to the last two players and you would often feel like you were so far away from your opponent.

I dont usually play hardcore, but I feel like HC S&D would play more traditionally. I think Search and Rescue in AW was a sensible modification considering the current trend of fast movement, but I didn't spend too much time with AW.

I actually sort of would like Search and Rescue in Black Ops 3. Did you guys like that mode?

Gorillaz

So do any older COD fans (COD4, Black Ops) who play SnD still play it on Black Ops 3?

I used to love that mode, but I don't think it works anymore. People don't play carefully like they used to, and I notice a lot of people rushing to the other side to flank enemies.

I really miss the days when you were down to the last two players and you would often feel like you were so far away from your opponent.

I dont usually play hardcore, but I feel like HC S&D would play more traditionally. I think Search and Rescue in AW was a sensible modification considering the current trend of fast movement, but I didn't spend too much time with AW.

I actually sort of would like Search and Rescue in Black Ops 3. Did you guys like that mode?

I've been thinking alot about Search and Destroy and what it means to CoD nowadays. It use to be the mode back in CoD4 where alot of people took the most serious. I think really around MW3/BO2 SnD has been pretty much "dead" in terms of how it used to be played.

Alot of it falls on how the community plays the mode now. It was the most methodically paced gametype in the series and now with the meta game in general just being completely headless chicken status of playing, it pretty much is over.

I've been thinking about it alot how much the CoD community changed since CoD4. In alot of ways it's almost barely recognizable. I think in some way, it has made it hard for me to keep coming back over the years.

Calabi

My sprint doesnt stop. I run just fine...at least it feels that way. It's like an animation or modeling glitch. Very annoying, but nothing that seems to break my gameplay.

Yeah I get that exact same thing sometimes. Dont know what it is, figured it might be certain turrets.

Radec

ive never seen a mothership. I take it you can't get it and GI unit on a care package?

I ran care package/engineer 90% of the time and I never saw it give a mothership.

Pretty fucked up that the highest scorestreak can be destroyed easily by one Dart.

That's probably my fastest mothership going down on me. Only got 1 kill. lol

The whole skill based balancing that's done in the lobby, rather than matchmaking, just makes for a miserable fucking time for me if I play any objective mode. I'm sick of seeing every teammate I get not even get a 1.0 k/d and barely cap anything. The game feels like a chore at times.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I'm so sick of the Haymaker being garbage. What is the point of having a weapon that only works at close range if it doesn't even excel at that range? What is the point of ADS tightening spread if a tighter spread doesn't increase TTK? What is the point of getting headshots if it still takes 3 hits minimum to kill anyone?

It never needed that stupid nerf it got early on. If you want to balance it without making the Brecci feel obsolete (right now it's the other way around. The Brecci fires nearly as fast as the Haymaker while maintaining a 2-hit kill in most ranges) then give the Haymaker a shorter range and the Brecci a longer range, but make both of them capable of getting 2-hit kills.

Top Bottom