• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Nice one, dude. Smart. Try not to laugh too hard at us poor, unfortunate souls crowding our local Wal-Marts on the 20th.

I will likely be going too. Just in case the ones that ship to me are damaged as I am a NIB collector.

The ones I get extra in store will go to Gafers, but they might be the damaged ones that are shipped.

GtwoK

Did anything ever come of the trinity being listed back on best buy the other day? Do we expect anything to come of it?

Did anything ever come of the trinity being listed back on best buy the other day? Do we expect anything to come of it?

BB answer:

Sorry to disappoint! We will not be getting anymore Trainer, Marth or Villager unfortunately. Stock may show online briefly for a number of reasons eg. if a damaged unit has been returned in store and is just being transferred out of the system.

So well here's a photo of my son's collection again. Up to date, well, up until last night (stoooopid variant Marios)

IMG_5297_zpswchkfpdp.jpg

speaking of, where does one find Jakk pacific Nintendo toys anyhow?

Walked into ToysRUs by Polo Park when I went to Winnipeg just before Christmas. It was sitting right on the shelf along with the Donkey Kong one. Didn't get Donkey Kong though. My son didn't like the sculpt and I would have to agree. It's quite the goofy smile.

Sora_N

Not gonna push bullet this but Sheik in stock again at TRU's site.

They also have a (sold out) listing for Rosalina, don't think I saw that there but I'm not 100%.

the3ye

So my EB has no idea what's going on with my Shulk in-store pick up :/
Webstore says it has been sent to my EB, and my store blames strike.... I think one of them took it or sold it to someone else.

i-Jest

So my EB has no idea what's going on with my Shulk in-store pick up :/
Webstore says it has been sent to my EB, and my store blames strike.... I think one of them took it or sold it to someone else.

That's unfortunate. Have you talked to the manager at the store?

Top Bottom