• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

isny

napkin dispenser
All those shelves from Amazon are are pieces of lucite right? I feel you could make one for pretty cheap if you have a friend with a shop and or access to a shop. Just pickup a piece of lucite at Home Depot, cut it with any sort of saw (bandsaw, circular saw, etc.), use one of those heater upper thingies to make the bends, let it cool, and done!

Brofield

Are people still looking for Sonic/Shiek amiibos?

This is over at the Markham Toys R Us, in Markville Mall

4Koncrs.jpg

the3ye

So I it's official, my Shulk is MIA...
Info from District Manager: I'll see if we can find an Amiibo Shulk anywhere. If we are unsuccessful, we will unfortunately have to cancel your order in store and issue you a refund. We apologize for the inconvenience, blablabla

i-Jest

So I it's official, my Shulk is MIA...
Info from District Manager: I'll see if we can find an Amiibo Shulk anywhere. If we are unsuccessful, we will unfortunately have to cancel your order in store and issue you a refund. We apologize for the inconvenience, blablabla

THAT is the pits. If I come across anything I'll be sure to post it.

Sorry for being off-topic, but I recently brought a Wii U, Have a bare friend list, so if anyone wants to add me, please do so! Gonna be buying mario kart/smash next week! NNID is FateShirou, PM me if you do, thanks!

tiijj

So, anyone picked up a new amiibo for their collection in the last day or so?

It's really slow LOL. Lemme see I picked 5 of the wave 4 from amazon jp (all except wario). I also have an extra set of wave 3 still waiting at the post office.

Kind of random but does anyone here have Instagram? I'm going to start posting photos of my amiibos but it's also my personal account. We can follow each other. :)

lionpants

Is the paint job on MK's mask supposed to look kinda beat up and rugged? All of the masks I have seen have blacker areas and the silver isn't smooth, except for one.

levyjl1988

Banned
Amazon.it just shipped my Roasalina preorder finally. Though they don't list any more from their amazon.it site. Apparently the rest are from resellers.

Is this amiibo still considered lucratively rare nowadays? I'm gonna use them for painting alt costumer fodder.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Is the paint job on MK's mask supposed to look kinda beat up and rugged? All of the masks I have seen have blacker areas and the silver isn't smooth, except for one.

I've seen two in person. Both had marks on the mask. One had a much larger black mark than the other. Not intentional, just a shitty paint job.

the3ye

After Shulk fackup I'm thinking about getting rid of my amiibos.
Will wait couple more days though.

They just lie about it. One time they say it has been shipped, another, they don't have more.

i-Jest

They just lie about it. One time they say it has been shipped, another, they don't have more.

Nnooooooo! In case if you do, can I have first dibs?

GtwoK

If you have Villager or WFT I will buy it at a high price

Kilvin

interest in amiibos fading

fading

RISING

fading... fading

gone :)

Good job NOA!

Yeah I've become rather complacent when it comes to amiibos lately, I find it difficult to even care anymore.

MK went up last night and sold out in minutes and I don't even feel any emotions towards it, it's just par for the course.

Weiss

Banned
Yeah I've become rather complacent when it comes to amiibos lately, I find it difficult to even care anymore.

MK went up last night and sold out in minutes and I don't even feel any emotions towards it, it's just par for the course.

Same here. If I can't get my hands on Ness, Robin and Lucina, I might just call it quits. I like them but they are such a pain in the ass to get.

the3ye

If you have Villager or WFT I will buy it at a high price
I just have some common ones: Diddy, Falcon, Toon, Bowser + Rosa, Sheik (in box), Mega (in box)
My friend wants Ike for Code Steam though and I will keep Meta for myself.

So the whole EB preorder online in-store pickup is a total BS. Looks like they just send a note to chosen store that I want one. I was expecting them to ship the item along with the regular shipments. And I just wanted to save few bucks...

Sora_N

I just have some common ones: Diddy, Falcon, Toon, Bowser + Rosa, Sheik (in box), Mega (in box)

So the whole EB preorder online in-store pickup is a total BS. Looks like they just send a note to chosen store that I want one. I was expecting them to ship the item along with the regular shipments. And I just wanted to save few bucks...

That is fucking stupid. I guess I'll just have things shipped if I do pickup again..

i-Jest

Soooo about that Rosalina. How much?

Maximus.

Whoa if you're looking to unload Captain Falcon I would be interested :eek:

Top Bottom