• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Fuck, I don't went to get deep into the Mario collection too, but this Toad is tempting. :'(

Well the Mario collection is small. So you wouldn't have to get that deep into it. And now that we can see that the Mario that comes with Mario Party 10 is actually packaged on card inside the Mario Party box, that makes getting him, that much easier.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *gasp* Hahahahahahahahahah.

Maybe I should forget about Amiibo, it doesn't seem to be good for you.

To remind you of what happened with Rosalina: "Shortly after 12 a.m..."
FS: pre-order up at 3 a.m.
BB: pre-order up at 7 a.m.

(」゜ロ゜)」

Thanks for the info, i'm just hoping it's not early, because i'm in a meeting just before.

mdubs

Banned
To remind you of what happened with Rosalina: "Shortly after 12 a.m..."
FS: pre-order up at 3 a.m.
BB: pre-order up at 7 a.m.

(」゜ロ゜)」

This is incorrect. They said 12am PST/ 3am PST. They were only 48 minutes late, not 3 hours.

TWO CREDIT CARDS AND THEY BOTH LOCKED?! FUCK YOU BEST BUY

You'd think you would've figured out your password after the first time it happened to you. :p

The activation information you submitted does not match that on record for this card. To provide the highest level of security, this card cannot be used to complete this purchase. You will be automatically returned to the online store so that you may enter another form of payment. If you remember your password, click "Back" to enter it. If not, click "Continue" to proceed now.
For both TD and CIBC. Fuck you Best Buy.

fooish101

Toad is still up, it said sold out on the mobile site but when I accessed the standard site I was able to get him.

EditNEVERMIND he is back on mobile now too Best buy must of released more.

Got my Toad pre-order. I just want to grab a Fox one day, but I'm done with Amiibo for now. I don't want to get caught up in the chase.

Toad
Toon Link
Kirby
Fox (one day hopefully)

Well they limited it to 1 per order. But I suspect there wasn't any limit on how many orders you can put in. Then again. With what Walmart did with Gold Mario, I think it's a risky move to be putting in more then one order now.

Didn't buy any. As mentioned above...already have one on order.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm holding out for an actual Captain Toad and / or Captain Toadette Amiibo. I have a figure Toad figures as it is, I don't need this guy.

I don't know what Amiibos are really, but when I bought Smash last week at Target in Aurora they had some Amiibos for 30% off. Pikachu, Mario and a few others.

Top Bottom