• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Zing

Banned
Byron reminds me of GameMaster78, the obsessive Skylanders fan from a while back (not sure if he followed through on his repeated claims of quitting the scene).

Maybe it's the same guy? :D

Maximus.

Welp, just contacted Amazon UK for a refund for the Ike that never showed up. Ordered Ike a month ago with some other things, Amazon issued them as separate orders and Ike didn't show up. Thankfully, they take ownership over lost items and issued a refund, but it is a shame that my extra effort to secure Ike didn't go through. Oh well..

There is no way it's out this Friday if it's coming here. Supply chain doesn't work that fast.

Unless it's on its way and they are waiting until the last minute to announce it. Highly unlikely however.

I don't think we will be getting it and I am surprised people aren't making a bigger deal about a region exclusive Amiibo.

Unless it's on its way and they are waiting until the last minute to announce it. Highly unlikely however.

I don't think we will be getting it and I am surprised people aren't making a bigger deal about a region exclusive Amiibo.

If it's on its way, we would know. Walmart Employees can check "In Transit".

So has anyone asked at their local walmart to see if they're getting in Gold Marios this week? I actually took the night off of work just in case so that I could be there when they open.

lionpants

So has anyone asked at their local walmart to see if they're getting in Gold Marios this week? I actually took the night off of work just in case so that I could be there when they open.
I was planning on calling them on Thursday. I have Friday off work so I could be there around 5AM for opening time.

Gold Mario Coming to Canada...at a Later Date

1scxwye.jpg

Sora_N

Well I'm not gonna miss out on Villager because NoA sucks, but for free shipping I also ordered WFT.

There's a coupon for $3 off. NEWTWITTER3 (new account)

Sorry if anyone's disappointed! I'm just trying to help.

If somehow NoA decides to re-release I will just get a Villager to keep sealed, I want an opened one for sure.

EDIT: I'm going to delete my post on the blog because YesAsia may have fucked up and apparently they charge first too.

jholmes

I remember that they tweeted out that MTV were out of production. They sold those for a markup on Amazon along with the Gamecube Adapter (which was $170 there). Only business I've ever done with them was buying Smash Bros for Wii U.

They're a nice little neighbourhood game shop in a really dirty mall that punches way above their weight on subjects like this because they sell a lot online and are apparently unafraid to mouth off on the Internet. That's really all they are.

i-Jest

I`ve bought from these guys in the past. I had to do it through phone because the website wouldn`t accept my credit card. Anyway Canuck GAF, in the gaming deals thread, said the website is faulty. It doesn`t guard ones credit card info very well. A couple have had their credit card info stolen it memory serves so resort to VGP at your own risk.

lionpants

I`ve bought from these guys in the past. I had to do it through phone because the website wouldn`t accept my credit card. Anyway Canuck GAF, in the gaming deals thread, said the website is faulty. It doesn`t guard ones credit card info very well. A couple have had their credit card info stolen it memory serves so resort to VGP at your own risk.
I've purchased numerous games from them. Never had any issues. Fast shipping too.

Gold Mario is coming here April 10th for $15.99 just got it in a PR email. Says retailers across Canada as well. Walmart not mentioned.

Not sure if this means $16 is new MSRP here from the dollar or if it's just for this amiibo

Brofield

Gold Mario is coming here April 10th for $15.99 just got it in a PR email. Says retailers across Canada as well. Walmart not mentioned.

Not sure if this means $16 is new MSRP here from the dollar or if it's just for this amiibo

God I hope it just means this amiibo. I'm already firmly decided not to fight crowds for Gold Mario, but I'm not okay with bumping up the price of amiibos with the current exchange rate between CDN and USD.

Top Bottom