• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

xclaw

Managed to grab the only Bowser TRU got here. Loads of Toad, Luigi and Peach however, they were just stocking the shelves with them when I strolled in. Might swing by again tomorrow and take advantage of the 3/30$ deal.

Odd that Mario is no where to be seen yet, is he out at a later date?

My fun Amiibo hunting day...

I had the 5 Amiibos and the MP10+Mario bundle all pre-ordered at EB Games and paid in full.

However, as you all know Toys R Us here in Canada did a 3 for $30 deal on Amiibo, so I bought the 5 Amiibos plus an extra Luigi, then just returned the Luigi back right after the transaction and got $11.30 back (figure+tax).

Also, the MP10+Mario bundle wasn't on sale at Future Shop, but they were giving away a $20 credit towards your next game purchase that is $59.99 or over, so I can use that for Bloodborne on Tuesday.

Bought those and then went to EB Games and got all my money back. I told them if they price matched I would have gladly bought the items from them, but fuck them. They never do good sales or give away credit and stuff.

zroid

Banned
I still haven't paid full price on a non-exclusive amiibo because of the TRU 3 for $30 deals.

only ones I spent $13.99 on were Rosalina and Shulk.

Good luck with the Super Mario Series Wave 1 today everyone!

I got my order of 2 shipped from Wal Mart in a 8x8x7 box. Should be more than enough space! Need that NIB Mint NA!

I'm heading to Wal Mart for when they open at 7am to price match the Toys R Us 3 for $30 deal. Will get all the SMB line with an extra Toad since I have to get 6. Even with the extra one it will be $15 cheaper than my 5 at full price at EB Games. Will get my money back this evening from them.

The Collection Grows Again!

Today's New Arrivals

The New Updated Collection

I got all 5 SMB Amiibos with the 3 for $30 deal at Toys R Us, I just bought a second Luigi and then returned it right after and got $11.30 back. I also got the MP10+Mario bundle from Future Shop as they are giving away $20 off towards a game with it, so I will use that for Bloodborne.

Gold Mario is on his way from Indianapolis, thanks Wal Mart USA! It should arrive on Thursday March 26th.

Come on Wave 4 pre-orders!

My fun Amiibo hunting day...

I had the 5 Amiibos and the MP10+Mario bundle all pre-ordered at EB Games and paid in full.

However, as you all know Toys R Us here in Canada did a 3 for $30 deal on Amiibo, so I bought the 5 Amiibos plus an extra Luigi, then just returned the Luigi back right after the transaction and got $11.30 back (figure+tax).

Also, the MP10+Mario bundle wasn't on sale at Future Shop, but they were giving away a $20 credit towards your next game purchase that is $59.99 or over, so I can use that for Bloodborne on Tuesday.

Bought those and then went to EB Games and got all my money back. I told them if they price matched I would have gladly bought the items from them, but fuck them. They never do good sales or give away credit and stuff.

Dude were all glad you got a good deal, but no need to keep repeating it.

Dude were all glad you got a good deal, but no need to keep repeating it.

I always include it so people are reminded of the deal.

It was also posted throughout the day. Honestly, I don't care, I do a lot for this thread and don't need to be bothered because I posted a deal too much...

According to Reddit, Bowser was sent back because some had a misprint, so he's not that rare. However, if you should happen to find one of these misprints...

According to Reddit, Bowser was sent back because some had a misprint, so he's not that rare. However, if you should happen to find one of these misprints...

What was the misprint? And HOLLY MOLLY! Package Variant>>>>>Gold Mario.

And source? Why do you guys never post a link to the source?

This looks like it'll get interesting.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
D003NyU.png

UF2a2g0.png

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Picked one up. Although I'm not particularly interested in Gold Mario myself, I'll hopefully be able to trade him for the inevitable Amiibo I want from Wave 4 I end up missing.

Top Bottom