• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

mdubs

Banned
Ebgames.ca right now

Black-Friday-shopping.gif

Renewed

Oh they're up? Good luck to those trying to get through because the site seems like it's on the verge of dying. Just need my Squidlings...

lionpants

I ended up checking out as a guest.

After three attempts I am finally past CyberSource and being redirected back to ebgames.ca I think I got Ness and Squid People!

Pogonip

Neo Member
Managed to get to "Pay" for Ness, got told by the system they couldn't process my payment, and then it crashed.

So now I'm trying again, got him in the cart, patiently waiting for the checkout to load so I can enter my shipping info.

So glad I don't do this Amiibo crap on a regular basis.

MarkusRJR

Who the fuck thought was a good idea to do this unannounced? Fuck EB Gams and their shitty servers.

Also, it keeps putting me in French every time I change back to English. This is so annoying.

Kade

Phew. After 15 minutes of waiting for their site to load on mobile, I got Ness. I thought every page was going to fail to load. Got my confirmation email too.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I managed to input my payment and clicking the Pay Now button caused it to crash after a minute. It crashed on OrderAccept page though and produced a reference number for me. So.. I hope it went through. Order was for the Squid 3 pack, Wario and Ness. Wario is probably going to a friend and I think I'll be giving away one of the Squid kids.

Draysoth

keep trying - I have a buncha tabs open searching for the wave 4s not listed yet and Ness, Inkling pack, Wario, Pac Man are all still showing up as in stock

Well I wait for this shit show to go through on eb games site, i was just at my local eb and im pretty tight with the guys who work there so he read me the email they got for in store pre-orders on saturday and apparently silver mario is one of them. Pretty cool if its true haha

We are really sorry,
but something went wrong!
What can I do now
Relax.
You can try again by refreshing your browser window.
That didn't work, huh? Then try going to the homepage.
Probably there's something wrong. Rest assured our technical team is already at work to fix the issue. If you feel helpful, why don't you tell us what happened?

Top Bottom