• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

MarkusRJR

Trying to go to the cart or checkout just redirects me to the homepage, and the clicking the shipping option you want makes the page go nonresponsive forcing you to start again with an empty cart. LOVELY.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just a reminder this will be going live at BestBuy.ca in less than 10 minutes.

EDIT: I'm dumb.

Just a reminder this will be going live at BestBuy.ca in less than 10 minutes.

PrTTW3d.png

This was 3 Hours ago was it not?

jholmes

I don't understand how anyone is getting anything through. All EB does is just sit there for me.

I hate this fucking company.

Weiss

Banned
Crap, no way I'm getting the off of the website.

Hopefully they'll still be doing pre-orders in store tomorrow.

Once I get my hands on Wario, I'm done with the Smash line. Unless K. Rool is DLC or something. This is beyond ridiculous. The Inkling Amiibos shouldn't be too difficult to find... right?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Once I get my hands on Wario, I'm done with the Smash line. Unless K. Rool is DLC or something. This is beyond ridiculous. The Inkling Amiibos shouldn't be too difficult to find... right?

The Special pack yes but the separate ones no.

I think you're good.

MarkusRJR

I can't remember a purchase more difficult than this tbh. Everything I do just redirects to the homepage. Fuck Nintendo for making retailer exclusives.

If you just wait, the cart button should appear. It took me a couple of minutes for it to appear on the page after everything else had loaded. The key is not to click around a ton, pinging the server with requests.

Best advice here, just click on things and wait, dont refresh, just wait until you can do something else, refreshing every 30 seconds wont do any good.

zroid

Banned
got to the checkout screen... so close...

aaaand error. screw it. i'm sure the Inklings won't be all that hard to get.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I stopped trying to log in and just checked out as a guest.

JH8Qzyu.png

I just got the order confirmation email.

Clov

So, I've managed to get an Inkling girl Amiibo. Wouldn't let me do in store pickup as a guest, so that one will be shipping to my apartment. Trying to grab Ness for in store pickup, so I registered. However, I can't log in. Actually, I'm not entirely sure if I registered. I got an e-mail welcoming me to EB Edge. Does that mean I'm registered?

MarkusRJR

How are you guys getting to the check out screen? The cart button is totally broken for me, just text and the pulldown menu isn't going down? Any help?

Constantly getting "Page is not responding, do you want to kill it" messages on chrome lol.

Just say "wait".

And then Redirect to home page after putting CC info :(

Jo-El

Got Ness! Thanks for everyone who said not to click constantly. Waiting a long time between every step was definitely the key to making it work :)

MarkusRJR

Seriously how are you guys getting to the cart screen? The cart button is totally broken on my end. How are you guys doing this?

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
You need to enter the shipping address first then click the check box for billing address and click the button that appears to add a new address.

Yeah did all that. Just hangs for minutes. Finally got through, just to get kicked out to the "relax and have a coffee page".

lionpants

1. Go to ebgames.ca
  2. Search for "amiibo"
  3. Add the ones you want to your cart
  4. Go back to the homepage and wait for the cart dropdown to become available (button turns red)
  5. Click Checkout button
  6. Click Checkout as Guest
  7. Enter information and press one button at a time and wait until the site is responsive
  8. Pay

1. Go to ebgames.ca
  2. Search for "amiibo"
  4. Go back to the homepage and wait for the cart dropdown to become available (button turns red)
  5. Click Checkout button
  7. Enter information and press one button at a time and wait until the site is responsive
  8. Pay

sites getting hammered again.

1. Go to ebgames.ca
  2. Search for "amiibo"
  5. Click Checkout button
  8. Pay

Stuck on step 4, doesnt seem like the page is transferring any data anymore, and cart button is just dead.

So my best friend tried really hard, and finally pulled through and got me Ness, Pac Man and Wario. I fucking love him.

Meanwhile, I was stuck in the subway.

MarkusRJR

Is Pacman going to be rare? Got to the checkout but Pacman disappeared from my cart.

Edit: The stupid site crashed the tab when putting in info. Still curious if Pac Man will be rare though.

FrsDvl

Yes!!! I finally got my order placed. First time getting a (probably) rare Amiibo. And it's only my second amiibo so far cause i always miss out on the ones i want. I'm excited!

Top Bottom