• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Just got this:

diL1twf.png

Dont tell me to relax!!!

I had that as well i click refresh and then it showed me ORDER COMPLETE and i got the e-mail telling me my order was finished, just be patient with that page or click refresh once

Draysoth

Well I wait for this shit show to go through on eb games site, i was just at my local eb and im pretty tight with the guys who work there so he read me the email they got for in store pre-orders on saturday and apparently silver mario is one of them. Pretty cool if its true haha

Silver Mario EBGames Canada exclusive confirmed, lol!

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I'm really happy I managed to place my orders at EB Games; I wasn't able for Gold Mario at Best Buy so I'm happy it turned out okay.

Keep trying people. It takes a long time to load but you eventually get there.

Fuck it. I'm done. I'll sell all my current Amiibos. I won't buy another one. Scalpers have already made more off of me than Nintendo has. Now neither group is ever going to get another penny out of me. Such bullshit.

Cloudboy

Banned
Highly anticipated product is coming out soon guys, what should we do?
Eh, just leave the servers as is. wont hit us that hard.
#BIGSORRY

MarkusRJR

Holy fuck LOAD SOMETHING. Keeps loading indefinitely then timing out. The one time I got to the checkout screen all my cart emptied and I have to do this all AGAIN.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I took the chance and refreshed the 404'ed order confirmation page, as I didn't receive an e-mail. I know there was a risk it would double the order, but I just got my e-mail after refreshing so looks like a single order went through. Praise the sun.

Pogonip

Neo Member
I had that as well i click refresh and then it showed me ORDER COMPLETE and i got the e-mail telling me my order was finished, just be patient with that page or click refresh once

Dang, after refreshing that page, I got "Error, Contact Customer Service" instead. After trying to checkout twice, I'm not sure if I want to do it again...

zroid

Banned
o what the heck, I go to the kitchen for a bit and this happens =\

at least Lucina and Robin didn't go up yet...

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
after confirming my credit card with cybersource, the screen went blank...

it didn't go through, did it?

I got the 'Relax' screen when it tried to process. I was sitting on the OrderConfirmed page URL, with a number and everything. I waited a while to see if I got an e-mail and nothing. So I refreshed and bam, went through, e-mail out. Doesn't look like it doubled the order, so I'm safe. I hope.

ohlawd

yo man I'm just eating up these posts that are full of disappointment. I didn't exactly walk out with anything either tho. love this thread <3

How is it Nintendo's fault that EB Games has two hamsters running their website?

ahahahahah dying

Chatin

Order finally went through! Finally didn't complain about my credit card and address and force me to cancel and start over rather than edit my info. Miracle of miracles!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
If you just wait, the cart button should appear. It took me a couple of minutes for it to appear on the page after everything else had loaded. The key is not to click around a ton, pinging the server with requests.

Top Bottom