• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Mat-triX

Speaking of display cases, has anyone bought this from amazon:

F8eLJhB.jpg

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00063JEQ2/

If you did, how is it? been thinking of getting one myself.

tiijj

Indeed it is. The amazon display case does not charge extra for shipping (at least for me) so it is over all cheaper ($30 total in comparison to the $15 + $30 shipping of the other)

I heard the amazon one is small and it looks like the containershop one is big/bigger than the amazon one.

Any experience with that display case?

I haven't bought it myself. But I've been considering picking some up to display GoT Mystery Minis. Here's a pic of one in use...

gotDSC00532.jpg

Shipping is twice the amount of the item :(

Indeed it is. The amazon display case does not charge extra for shipping (at least for me) so it is over all cheaper ($30 total in comparison to the $15 + $30 shipping of the other)

I never got to the step of actually checking out the shipping costs.

Quenk

I managed to get a Lucina pre-ordered. Checking the page now just has the sign up to be notified message so it looks like I got lucky.

Whoever put up the pushbullet for the wave 4s on amazon...thanks. Got my Lucina/Robin preorders in and now my life is stress free. This thread is super.

Oh, man! I am so happy. Just managed to pre-order the Splatoon 3-pack, Charizard, Pac-Man, Robin, and Lucina!

Honestly thrilled. Didn't think I'd be able to pull it off. Thanks so much for the heads up, GAF. Really appreciate it!

Thanks guys, got Charizard and with that I have all the Wave 4 I cared about preordered.

Dont care much for splatoon or Fire emblem characters.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I mean I would need to cancel the ones I have pre-ordered already and be bumped back the line...

Your other option is to buy a second Amiibo and trade / sell it to someone later. This is basically what I did with Mega Man when I preordered him. Just sold him to someone else at cost.

Top Bottom