• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Roderyk

Neo Member
Me too... With no prime I have to pay shipping... Now I don't know if I should cancel and reorder because it won't let me order them together since I already have 1 order of each up...

I ordered them all individually with 1-click. It combined them all into one order and I was able to select free shipping! Try that!

Your other option is to buy a second Amiibo and trade / sell it to someone later. This is basically what I did with Mega Man when I preordered him. Just sold him to someone else at cost.

I have been trying to trade my Lucario with someone but cant find anyone :(. Oh well. Looking for Meta Knight BTW

Your other option is to buy a second Amiibo and trade / sell it to someone later. This is basically what I did with Mega Man when I preordered him. Just sold him to someone else at cost.

It does not let me order them again is what I mean. I either cancel Lucina and Robin and reorder them together for free shipping while being bumped down the list or I keep both separated with shipping fees...

JazzmanZ

hooray ordered Charizard, Pac-man and Lucina.

This is the second time now i've had to order the damn amiibos while at work :v

Nearly missed out on Lucina...twice.

First time I didn't have her added to my cart. Second time I placed an order for her, but added a book to get free shipping, but didn't finalize the order. Thankfully I noticed it in time.

GunFalcon

officially have two ness's, inkling boy, charizard (thanks to amazon.ca), pacman, robin and lucina, gold mario coming in. all ordered in the last few days.... feels good

hupla

Yay got Wario and pacman through amazon and Robin and Lucina through EB (with amazon back ups just in case!) Feeling pretty good about wave 4.

Brofield

Got Charizard, Pac-Man and Splatoon 3-pack.

I'm hoping EB doesn't cancel my order. Amazon doesn't charge my CC until they ship, correct?

Lothars

I'm really pissed I missed out on Ness and hopefully can get him online but I doubt it. This really makes me hate Nintendo since I am missing out on all the exclusives especially Ness and than some of the others like Lucina and Robin.

I am a good enough Amazon client to get CS to probably give me free shipping on my separate order of Lucina and Robin. However, there is this weird thing on Amazon where changing anything to your order seems to bring you back down to the bottom of the list, as if you did a new order...

If EB Eaton's doesn't fail me (was fourth in line on Friday), then I may have a spare Ness, Lucina, Robin and Charizard to sell at cost... in the KW area since I'll be in school then. Don't message yet since I haven't confirmed my orders yet.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Took a minute to text my girlfriend to confirm she still wanted the Fire Emblem ones (of course she did), and by the time I did that, they were already gone... Holy shit, this is too ridiculous.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I was tempted by Charizard, but I held out. Already had Ness / Splatoon through EBgames, so I'm resting until we know the fate of Canadian Jiggly.

Top Bottom