• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
I have a friend travelling in Japan. Are Amiibos pretty abundant there, and are the prices pretty consistent (after exchange rate)? I know they're region free and don't care about the packaging.

I have a friend travelling in Japan. Are Amiibos pretty abundant there, and are the prices pretty consistent (after exchange rate)? I know they're region free and don't care about the packaging.

I'm in the exact same boat. I'll be in Tokyo next week and I'd love to pick up some amiibos, but I can't seem to find any solid information about which specific stores to check out. If I come across anything, I'll let you know.

i-Jest

I'm in the exact same boat. I'll be in Tokyo next week and I'd love to pick up some amiibos, but I can't seem to find any solid information about which specific stores to check out. If I come across anything, I'll let you know.

Ask about it in the main Amiibo thread. I'm sure someone brought it up at some point.

tiijj

I guess I am safe from more EB Online cancellations.

well...
JHcZFqy.jpg

I got it?

Shipped to the border store 45 minutes away. Used my Canadian billing address and CC.

Hooooray!!!!

Which is great that you can do that. There's probably a number of us that goes into a brief moment of panic only to realize it's a US store that's not shipping directly to Canada.

How many were you able to order? Did they have one per account restrictions?

Sealtest

So target's site changed my address from # PO number to Unit PO Number.

And i know from past experiences USPS will refuse orders like this. Wonderful.

Which is great that you can do that. There's probably a number of us that goes into a brief moment of panic only to realize it's a US store that's not shipping directly to Canada.

According to the other thread, some people tried to add two to their carts, but the site reduced it to one automatically.

With regard to Jigglypuff, do we have any Canadian news?

I would think they will spread it equally between multiple retailers, no? Similar to Rosalina?

lionpants

According to the other thread, some people tried to add two to their carts, but the site reduced it to one automatically.

With regard to Jigglypuff, do we have any Canadian news?

I would think they will spread it equally between multiple retailers, no? Similar to Rosalina?
Shopper's Drugmart Exclusive

Sorry, I was trying to buy it while posting that so I didn't have time for small details.

Also Target doesn't exist in Canada anymore so I thought people would realize.

It was 1 per order, couldn't get anymore.

Sorry, I was trying to buy it while posting that so I didn't have time for small details.

I figured it was a quick post. Appreciated. Been saying for the longest time I need a boarder box. Not sure why I continue to procrastinate.

Nintendo Direct - Post Amiipocalpyse Day 7

How has everyone made out so far since the direct? It's been one hell of a past week since that Direct aired and it isn't over yet for many!

My Battle Report

Amazon Canada
-SSB Wave 4 (minus exclusives)
-Splatoon (Singles and 3 Pack)

EB Games Canada
-Ness - Online
-SSB Wave 4 + Ness (minus other exclusives) - In Store
-Splatoon (Singles and 3 Pack) - In Store

Amazon Germany
-Pink Wool Yoshi

Amazon France
-Greninja

Target
-Jigglypuff

I'm in very good shape!

I was second in line at my EB this past Saturday, so unless they only get one of a certain Amiibo I am good to go. Highly unlikely to happen. So for now my Amazon Canada order is my back up and I will likely keep the online EB Ness to sell to a Gafer at cost (no PMs now).

Just need that NA Greninja!!! I will give my French one to a Gafer at cost (will be more since it is an import) if I can secure an NA one.

Yeah no worries, it was obvious that it was Target.com since Target here never had a site anyways.

How has everyone made out so far since the direct? It's been one hell of a past week since that Direct aired and it isn't over yet for many!

My Battle Report

Amazon Canada
-SSB Wave 4 (minus exclusives)
-Splatoon (Singles and 3 Pack)

EB Games Canada
-Ness - Online

Amazon Germany
-Pink Wool Yoshi

Amazon France
-Greninja

Target
-Jigglypuff

I'm in very good shape!

I was second in line at my EB this past Saturday, so unless they only get one of a certain Amiibo I am good to go. Highly unlikely to happen. So for now my Amazon Canada order is my back up and I will likely keep the online EB Ness to sell to a Gafer at cost (no PMs now).

Just need that NA Greninja!!! I will give my French one to a Gafer at cost (will be more since it is an import) if I can secure an NA one.

My report so far:

I'm only in it for Lucina and Robin, but missed them on amazon.ca

Begbie

My Battle Report

EB Games Canada
-Ness - Online

Hey Byron, just noticed you got two orders with EB Games.. are both of yours still good? I also did an in store/online order but just hoping one won't get cancelled. The only thing that would be the same for both of my orders would be the phone # I gave

Top Bottom