• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

DVCY201

Yeaaa, y'know what? I'd rather take my chances locally. The price influx is ridiculous, I'm literally paying an "authorized" scalper.

lilty

I was checking out with it shipped to Canada and it was fine. I just got timed out because the site was preparing for maintenance.

cmurph

Banned
I was checking out with it shipped to Canada and it was fine. I just got timed out because the site was preparing for maintenance.

I just got on the page for ZZS and it says one per customer and unavailable for international shipping.

i-Jest

i feel bad for anyone who is a MISP collector and ALSO cares about the region lol, it must be hell, and it aint they 80s anymore so it just seems like a hassle for nothing.

Our Dollar + the Exchange Rate = No so very appealing import expenses

I'd also like to avoid UPS as much as possible.

Dresden

1. Please don't attack other posters; feel free to contact a mod instead if you have problems.

2. Thread seems on-topic for the most part; please keep it that way. Let's not turn this into a chatroom.

3. Again, if there's an issue in the thread, contact a moderator and ask for assistance/input. Don't feel as if you're snitching or whatever - it's better than causing unnecessary hostility in the thread itself.

1. Please don't attack other posters; feel free to contact a mod instead if you have problems.

2. Thread seems on-topic for the most part; please keep it that way. Let's not turn this into a chatroom.

3. Again, if there's an issue in the thread, contact a moderator and ask for assistance/input. Don't feel as if you're snitching or whatever - it's better than causing unnecessary hostility in the thread itself.

PM sent

This place should not be moderated like it is Canadian Gaming Deals. It should be like every other Amiibo thread that has a lively community with constant posts and chat. It shouldn't strive to be only posts for preorders and restocks on Amiibo.

Please send mods your thoughts.

Renewed

Can I mention that the GAME links posted earlier are now live and the amiibos are ready to be added to your cart? Because that is what's happening.

cmurph

Banned
I have tried. They won't charge my card. :(

I even tried PayPal.

Explains why I can't check out then. Blgh.

My ZZS... Why have you forsaken me GAME.CO.UK?!

Ah, well. Figure would of been like $40 bucks. Might as well pay scalper price for the NA then.

Renewed

Same here for BB. No charge from FS yet.

Yeah, also no charge for my Gold Mario from FS. I assume it'll be the usual arrival in the afternoon for me here in Toronto. Had this experience before with Rosalina and my MMLE.

Unrelated: A bit more "on edge" about this because I combined it with Xenoblade 3D and I wanna play that yesterday...

purelunatic

Neo Member
Ah, well. Figure would of been like $40 bucks. Might as well pay scalper price for the NA then.

My thoughts as well. And hey, if we're lucky we might be able to get it at cost. Hopefully the price on the secondary market won't increase too much due to the price hike of the new amiibos.

Sora_N

I will have these for trade in the future for Greninja and Jigglypuff: NA Ike, NA Shulk, NA Metaknight. 1:1 only.

I work 8:30-5 now. Will never get Greninja because Toys R Us sucks. I know 100% since I worked at one years ago for 2-3 years. :)

1GabUp

My brother is in search of Wii-Fit Trainer. He has for trade Gold Mario, Toad, Meta-Knight, Shulk, Lucario and will have Ness, Robin and Lucina. All canadian/USA version. Anyone would be interested? He is in Québec, Qc. No problem in shipping it if you are not nearby.

My brother is in search of Wii-Fit Trainer. He has for trade Gold Mario, Toad, Meta-Knight, Shulk, Lucario and will have Ness, Robin and Lucina. All canadian/USA version. Anyone would be interested? He is in Québec, Qc. No problem in shipping it if you are not nearby.

There's a WFT for trade on Kijiji in Quebec City right now. Guy is looking for some of the amiibo you listed.

Fularu

Banned
I'll be in europe when wave 4 hits, someone from Québec City who can secure me JigglePugg and Greninja? That would be great :p

I live may 14th and come back june 23rd :(

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Has anyone seen any deals on Toukiden Kiwami for Vita?
8f5.gif

EGM92

lol shit, I was posting this on mobile, didn't even realize it was an amiibo thread. oops. Question still stands!

Top Bottom