• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Daigr

Play-Asia is taking preorders for Japan version Amiibo from previous waves.

Just grabbed a shulk. They're charging 19.99 usd

Edit.

It's kinds odd. Select Japan version click on the Amiibo you want. Says sold out but when you go to product page it suggests a replacement which will take you to the re-run page of that Amiibo.

July release.

fooish101

Wow what a cluster fuck by eb games. Really hope my Ness is safe. I'll be mighty pissed if it gets cancelled. Good luck all! With Amiibos it appears you are never safe!

Remember. EB Games mass cancellations was conjecture and defamation. No wait. TRUTH

Come on people! Enough with the retailer empathy.

Byron is never wrong.

Backlog you were always right about no more online preorders.

Jamaal23

Neo Member
Damn. Just got the call... My Robin and Lucina pre-orders apparently can't be fulfilled by my local EB store (Billings Bridge). Was like fourth in line Saturday morning too. :(

Damn. Just got the call... My Robin and Lucina pre-orders apparently can't be fulfilled by my local EB store (Billings Bridge). Was like fourth in line Saturday morning too. :(

What??? That would mean they allocate per days if was ordered and not by store? Can't believe your store gets less than 4... Your store was closed on Friday?

Jamaal23

Neo Member
What??? That would mean they allocate per days if was ordered and not by store? Can't believe your store gets less than 4... Your store was closed on Friday?

Correctomundo. Dude even said he had to call people in front of me. Guessing the store is only getting one or two of each.

Gonna have to try my luck whenever Best Buy puts theirs up. Missed out on Amazon the other day.

Correctomundo. Dude even said he had to call people in front of me. Guessing the store is only getting one or two of each.

Gonna have to try my luck whenever Best Buy puts theirs up. Missed out on Amazon the other day.

Unbelievable.

Guess Amazon.com or BB are my only hope.

Draysoth

Just checked - my order is good, I was 2nd in line Saturday at Eastgate Mall Stoney Creek. Thank the gods its a fairly busy location!

Harusame

Gold Mario walmarts are shipping - apparently I got two somehow. No word from EB - hopefully thats good news.

I'm trying to track my order from walmart, but my order number does not seem to work. Mine is a 10-digit number, but the site says the order numbers are only 9-digits

Draysoth

You called them and they already know who was good and who was not?

Well, someone else said they got called - since the number I had on file is no longer in service I called the store and they said I was ok. I didn't ask about people who got cut off.

I'm trying to track my order from walmart, but my order number does not seem to work. Mine is a 10-digit number, but the site says the order numbers are only 9-digits

For my orders, it has a ORDER SHIPPED tag on the far right, and just underneath a track shipment link. If I click that it goes to a CP tracking list which both say accepted. This is common for CP when stuff first goes out, I expect a better update (usually in transit from Mississauga or similar) tomorrow morning.

hupla

No call yet ill give it a few days, will probably drop by Saturday to pay them off and double check on them if i get no call period

LIST OF REMAINING CANADIAN WAVE 4 OPPORTUNITIES - UPDATED

Wal Mart
-In store on launch day
-Online preorders (or launch day/week only)

Videogamesplus.ca
-Online preorders

The Source
-In store on launch day (very hit or miss)
-Online preorders (or launch day/week only - hit or miss as well)

Best Buy
-Online preorders
-In store on launch day

Toys R Us
-In store on launch day
-Online on launch day/week

Amazon Canada
-Splatoon and Pac Man still available for preorder
-Possible restocks closer to launch (unlikely)

Chapters
-Online stock (launch week/day) - likely all commons
Please quote and add more! For hope!

I edited this with people's suggestions. I added day/launch week TRU online sales, removed EB Games entirely and added Chapters.

Given the recent and incoming cancellations don't lose hope!!! Those are the many opportunities left for Wave 4 and Splatoon.

Top Bottom