• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Ondore

Got him.

Not impressed that I got charged shipping because I used the CINEPLEXFEB code (ordered a $45 3DS game w/it) but I can deal.

ahdurian

Ffff imnot at honr. Can someone grab me a lucario and I'll pay them for it with shipping?

nevermind finally got mobile to work

though does anyone have an extra Marth they're willing to part with?

MarkusRJR

Finally got home from work and just ordered Lucario. Thought it'd sell out by now, maybe the Amiibo steam is running out after the nightmare that was Wave 4.

...or maybe Toys r us jut fucked up and don't have enough stock for the orders.

Renewed

I've been hearing about restocks, am I wrong? All I could really care about is Marth unless I feel up to getting Villager and Wii Fit Trainer.

Has that time passed or do I still have a chance?

I've been hearing about restocks, am I wrong? All I could really care about is Marth unless I feel up to getting Villager and Wii Fit Trainer.

Has that time passed or do I still have a chance?

Restocks of Marth, WFT, Villager, Capt. Falcon, Little Mac, and Pit have been happening across the country!... In batches of around 6 units per store :<

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
While that's a pretty genuine move by Nintendo, I now see user-created levels floating to the top simply because they will be made to "UNLOCK ALL MSTRY AMIIBO SUITS - EZ" or something to that effect

Given the many options we have to sort stages, I don't think Amiibo-unlock focused stages will be too much of an issue.

Managed to score a Wii Fit Trainer on BestBuy.ca this morning. Checked TRU, BB, and EB on Regent in Winnipeg this morning and they all had nothing.

Ondore

My Xeno3D (ordered with Lucario) shipped, Lucario found but hasn't shipped.

Wave 1 unicorns back... A greed addled mob is on their way to buy the entire stock as we speak. (Just get me a Shulk reprint, darn it.)

ahdurian

Didnt even see that, which ones did you end up grabbing?
Game store at queen palmerston also got some rare ones in - mostly selling for $60 each though lol.

I wonder if this means BB / Amazon etc will be getting a couple restocks?

They werent hanging with the rest. Were in the glass case in front of it.

Ended up getting Marth and Villager

GunFalcon

many people have said that the amiibo's themselves look and felt cheap. It wasn't until I got my WFT the other day that I actually understood that perspective. I think amiibo's look awesome but WFT feels and looks like a 1$ toy....

on the other hand, Ganondorf looks and feels incredibly sturdy and detailed

I remember someone here expressed interest in a Wario amiibo (but I can't recall who). I'm likely returning it soon (Vancouver). PM me if you're interested.

Top Bottom