• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Zing

Banned
Of course my filler to get free shipping was in stock so now I have to make a trip to the store to return.

Here is some bullshit. You need the original confirmation email to return to TRU. The invoice means nothing to them. If you didn't save that magical email, then you only get store credit for a return.

Zing

Banned
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate that you made such haste to console my grief that no time was wasted pressing either the shift key or the question mark.

ahdurian

when reading the AmiiboCanada subreddit, i keep hearing people saying their stores only have Lucarios left...

yet online gets screwed over and gets cancelled :(

zroid

Banned
Of course my filler to get free shipping was in stock so now I have to make a trip to the store to return.

Here is some bullshit. You need the original confirmation email to return to TRU. The invoice means nothing to them. If you didn't save that magical email, then you only get store credit for a return.
Maybe call and ask them to re-send the email?

CRA5H

Are the reprints of Wave 1 gems actually better? I'm debating whether I should be on the lock out for them despite already owning them.

Just called two. They did in fact get nothing. Make sure to call first.

I have a NIB Jigglypuff that I would love to trade for pretty much any of the restock that's been happening. I haven't had any luck finding anything. All sold out by the time I get there. Send a PM if you would like to trade.

hupla

Yo real talk if anyone in the GTA spots the holy trinity and doesn't need em just pick em up for me and I'll give you some extra for you're trouble

(mat)

My girlfriend came home with a Marth, Villager, Captain Falcon and most important to me, Little Mac today! Holy crap!

She found them at EB Games on her way home from work, and knew I'd crap myself. Scooped the Mac from one of those resell douches, just as he was about to grab it.

She's a keeper.

My girlfriend came home with a Marth, Villager, Captain Falcon and most important to me, Little Mac today! Holy crap!

She found them at EB Games on her way home from work, and knew I'd crap myself. Scooped the Mac from one of those resell douches, just as he was about to grab it.

She's a keeper.

Pre-emptive congrats on your marriage =]

I just read this message to her. I fear my doing so may have opened a can of worms.

Thanks a lot. :mad:

:p

You can thank me with that Captain Falcon :D

PROTIP: Use Mario and Peach amiibos as the cake toppers lol

Renewed

Ahhh, I just remembered this restock. Called now and my store apparently got 2 Marth yesterday. So much for that..

Almost silver lining: I saw my brother graduate from elementary. Although his certificate was apparently sucked in by a fan. Nothing going well today it seems!

Zing

Banned
Well, after getting my Lucario backordered and deciding to just trade a Lucina for one yesterday, today I get an email saying my Lucario has shipped.

Maybe I can trade it for a Palutena.

stolin

I just finally got a Marth & Wii Fit Trainer from the restock. The EB Games had 2 units of each. I also wanted a Villager but there was only one saved for a previous defective one.

Harusame

I was able to get a Marth and Wii Fit Trainer due to yesterday's restock at Ebgames, however, I was unable to get Villager since they sold out before I was able to get there. All I need now to just to collect Villager and Shulk to complete my collection.

ahdurian

only one I'm missing for my personal collection is Lucario (at least of that's released right now)

still trying to find that lucky extra Marth for one of my buds

Swapzism

I'm still waiting for Chapters to ship the two Little Macs I ordered in December.

Welp, I received my shipping notice today. Original order date, December 10, 2014.

Indigo > EB at pre-orders.

Despite being 4th to pre-order in store and the store receiving 5 on release day, somehow EB still managed to fuck up and sell my Lucina to somebody who should not have got one.

ahdurian

on another note...these just came in the mail today
11210494_10153392289441870_3896526944890808423_n_zpsoel5pttp.jpg

ahdurian

Yes!!! Mine are still stuck in BC lol can't wait =)

that's where my extra WFT from BestBuy is right now :(
Trading it for a Lucario to a buddy

Nice, they really look great

even though I'm not in a CIB/BNIB collector, I'm surprised how well packaged they came. the only issue with the packages is just that Dark Pits box got a little trashed on the bottom right side of the plastic. but the cardboard is perfectly in tact

NOW TIME TO OPEN THEM

Sealtest

So any good sites to import Amiibo from without paying an arm and a leg for them?

amazon.it has all wave 5a cept for Palutena atm. But shes flickering.

I'm paying $95 for all 4, $6 of that is import fee, I could chose cheaper shipping but I don't like suprises at the door.

Zing

Banned
Ok Amiibros, I am officially done. I have all the figures my daughter and I want, so I am looking to unload my unwanted figures. All Amiibo are North American versions. Any opened Amiibo still have the packaging which was gently opened.

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

If you need any of these for your collection, let me know. I'll sell for PayPal for just a bit over cost plus shipping. If you are in Toronto area, I can meet up

ahdurian

Ok Amiibros, I am officially done. I have all the figures my daughter and I want, so I am looking to unload my unwanted figures. All Amiibo are North American versions. Any opened Amiibo still have the packaging which was gently opened.

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

If you need any of these for your collection, let me know. I'll sell for PayPal for just a bit over cost plus shipping. If you are in Toronto area, I can meet up

dibs on Lucario? I'm in Toronto, so I can bring cash

Top Bottom