• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Riou

Ok Amiibros, I am officially done. I have all the figures my daughter and I want, so I am looking to unload my unwanted figures. All Amiibo are North American versions. Any opened Amiibo still have the packaging which was gently opened.

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

If you need any of these for your collection, let me know. I'll sell for PayPal for just a bit over cost plus shipping. If you are in Toronto area, I can meet up

I would like the Pit, I am also in Toronto and can bring cash

Got Ganondorf and ZSS coming via Amazon.fr (should arrive mid-July). Came to about $25 CAD each. Word is that Ganondorf will be common and ZSS uncommon, but at least I save myself the hassle of trying to pre-order in a 5-minute window.

Now I just need Rosalina and Falcon and I'm done with the Smash line.

Ok Amiibros, I am officially done. I have all the figures my daughter and I want, so I am looking to unload my unwanted figures. All Amiibo are North American versions. Any opened Amiibo still have the packaging which was gently opened.

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

If you need any of these for your collection, let me know. I'll sell for PayPal for just a bit over cost plus shipping. If you are in Toronto area, I can meet up
Let's talk about that Meta Knight. PM me.

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

I'm interested in DDD! How much would you want for that?

Opened:
Zelda
Link
DK
Diddy
Kirby
King Dedede (JPN)

Sealed:
Pit
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Robin (JPN)
Meta Knight
Lucario

I'd love an open DK, I'm located in the GTA

Zing

Banned
Didn't expect so much response. I live north of Toronto but travel downtown once a week or more. I'll be at 401 games on Yonge all this evening and can bring them with me if anyone wants to meet me there.

Edit: I responded to everyone in PM.

ahdurian

Didn't expect so much response. I live north of Toronto but travel downtown once a week or more. I'll be at 401 games on Yonge all this evening and can bring them with me if anyone wants to meet me there.

not able to make it there tonight as im in dialysis starting at 530 =/

Sora_N

Got Ganondorf and ZSS coming via Amazon.fr (should arrive mid-July). Came to about $25 CAD each. Word is that Ganondorf will be common and ZSS uncommon, but at least I save myself the hassle of trying to pre-order in a 5-minute window.

Now I just need Rosalina and Falcon and I'm done with the Smash line.

After ship? Maybe I will order them as well.

Maximus.

Anyone else order from amazon.fr or amazon.it before? Any duties?

I have ordered from Amazon.fr (originally ordered from uk, but shipped from France) and the shipping price is supposed to include fees if I am mistaken. Regardless, I did not pay any additional fees.

Sora_N

I don't see any additional charges from amazon.it so I'll assume not.

Some people said no but I didnt take that chance and chose the second shipping option which added $6 to my order to cover import fees.

I have ordered from Amazon.fr (originally ordered from uk, but shipped from France) and the shipping price is supposed to include fees if I am mistaken. Regardless, I did not pay any additional fees.

Thanks guys

Clov

No word yet on when Dark Pit and Palutena will be available here? Even if there's no preorders, I'd like to know ahead of time so I can be at EB at the day of release.

explodet

I need an Ganondorf, but I also need an Olimar and Junior, so I'm having difficulty justifying an import order right now.

I certainly hope the 'dorf is common enough.

ahdurian

i feel kinda like an ass because of the girl at EB games

I finished work and was heading to Bathurst station in Toronto, and I was like "eh, might as well stop by EB and see if they have anything".
So I went to the one at Bathurst/Bloor, and when I looked at their Amiibo section they had 2 Marths and a Pit.
Remembered my friend wanted a Marth so I picked one up for him as well as the Pit.
Then decided to get the other Marth for my brother since he also wanted Lucina, so was thinking of going to ship both of them to him.
I went to the cash, and as the guy was cashing me out, the female employee saw what I was buying and gave me the dirtiest look, like I just committed a felony.

T_T

i-Jest

i feel kinda like an ass because of the girl at EB games

I finished work and was heading to Bathurst station in Toronto, and I was like "eh, might as well stop by EB and see if they have anything".
So I went to the one at Bathurst/Bloor, and when I looked at their Amiibo section they had 2 Marths and a Pit.
Remembered my friend wanted a Marth so I picked one up for him as well as the Pit.
Then decided to get the other Marth for my brother since he also wanted Lucina, so was thinking of going to ship both of them to him.
I went to the cash, and as the guy was cashing me out, the female employee saw what I was buying and gave me the dirtiest look, like I just committed a felony.

T_T

Pay it no mind. Clearly there wasn't any policy in place to stop you. I try not to assume when it comes to people. it can put you in a situation that just isn't a good look for you.

You know why you bought them. Business just wants profit. All is well.

Weiss

Banned
So before anything, I want to apologize to Zing for giving up on trading my Lucario to him. Sorry, dude, I just really wasn't up for another long drive.

Anyway, I still have one last Lucario and I kind of just want to get rid of it and close the book on amiibo collecting for myself, so if anyone in the Niagara Region wants to trade for it, give me a shout.

At this point, I'm okay with selling it for what I paid for ($20).

GtwoK

I'm tryna get out of this Amiibo game, no longer interested in tracking them down and spending money just for them to sit unopened on my shelf. I've had my entire set (Everything up to and including Wave 4 except trinity, all sealed, all NA) up on Kijiji for a while now, but the only ones anyone has been interested are the rare ones, of course.

What are my options for getting rid of them all, preferably at once? I don't want to be stuck with Mario, Pikachu, etc, and unable to sell.

That being said... if anyone is interested in buying the entire set, PM me. I'm in Kitchener, but would be willing to possibly drive to the GTA / London area, or ship elsewhere.

Renewed

Slap a rare together with a common? I wouldn't bite when it comes to a big payment but for a rare + a common I may not have? Seems more enticing.

Sora_N

I'm tryna get out of this Amiibo game, no longer interested in tracking them down and spending money just for them to sit unopened on my shelf. I've had my entire set (Everything up to and including Wave 4 except trinity, all sealed, all NA) up on Kijiji for a while now, but the only ones anyone has been interested are the rare ones, of course.

What are my options for getting rid of them all, preferably at once? I don't want to be stuck with Mario, Pikachu, etc, and unable to sell.

That being said... if anyone is interested in buying the entire set, PM me. I'm in Kitchener, but would be willing to possibly drive to the GTA / London area, or ship elsewhere.

You could try ebay. Lots of people with money out there but hard to gauge how much you'd make exactly.

If you want to sell it all, eBay. Biggest userbase. Shipping will be a pain and the fees will drain your profits but it's the easiest way to get rid of all of them at once.

Locally, you won't find many people willing to drop hundreds of dollars at once. You could try smaller bundles. You won't have to ship but flakes and lowballers are all too common.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
MqYXun2.png

They are live go guys!

They have:

Fox (sold out)
Marth (sold out)
Wave 4 (only Pacman left)
Captain Falcon (sold out)
Little Mac (sold out)
Pit (sold out)
Villager (sold out)

This hurts me so badly lol I could have saved like $100 vs ordering half these fuckers from Japan.

But I scored a Marth and Captain Piss Pop ftw!

Renewed

I'm glad I didn't pass out. Nabbed Marth (the DREAM) and Villager for my brother. Now I can get back to my headache!

Seems like both are sold out now. Hope those who wanted them grabbed them!

Top Bottom