• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Whaaaaat, I missed Little Mac, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer?!

Damnit... :(

Zing

Banned
I find it a little funny that people are clambering for Wii Fit Trainer when it was the one nobody wanted at launch. I could have bought eight of them back then.

Sealtest

I find it a little funny that people are clambering for Wii Fit Trainer when it was the one nobody wanted at launch. I could have bought eight of them back then.

Launch day I went to a meijer in detroit and saw 3 boxes with just marth,villager and wii fit trainer. Was told they were the only ones they got and that noone has bought any.

I will forever regret not buying one of each.

Launch day I went to a meijer in detroit and saw 3 boxes with just marth,villager and wii fit trainer. Was told they were the only ones they got and that noone has bought any.

I will forever regret not buying one of each.

I remember doing some Christmas shopping at Target and spotting 2 Little Mac's. Didn't buy one because I didn't think that they were super rare...

i-Jest

Good to see everyone here, and on LINE GAF, get what they wanted, for the most part. So values for for the rarer Amiibo from past waves is dropping now right?

EDIT:

11650930_10153457580322437_373740422_n.jpg

Stage On, please get me one. Onegai :p

Renewed

So Marth and Villager arrived from Best Buy while I was out and the way they were placed it the box had Villager's top of the card bend in a bit but not horribly. Going to get to these once I'm out of my SMT binge.

Maximus.

Ugh, I have stopped caring on the day to day, but to read such rare Amiibos were restocked like a few hours after I check for updates really bugs me.

Sora_N

So Marth and Villager arrived from Best Buy while I was out and the way they were placed it the box had Villager's top of the card bend in a bit but not horribly. Going to get to these once I'm out of my SMT binge.

Villager had other writing on it?

As of yesterday, EBgames upper management confirmed they won't be doing preorders for any Amiibos going forward. During wave 4, their entire fucking team took a long holiday and delayed the allocation emails to stores, who oversold without knowledge. They dont want the headache.

TRU seems to be doing what they did with Splatoon. BB won't be doing preorders.

What a shit-show this fall is going to be.

zroid

Banned
As of yesterday, EBgames upper management confirmed they won't be doing preorders for any Amiibos going forward. During wave 4, their entire fucking team took a long holiday and delayed the allocation emails to stores, who oversold without knowledge. They dont want the headache.

w e l p

ahdurian

good thing im most likely only going to order from overseas

the joys of not being a BNIB collector

That is about $40 more than what I would pay for one, but I hope that it turns out great for you :]

the lucina amiibo was the only amiibo i really wanted, but i missed the amazon preorder and my yesasia preorder got canceled, the jigglypuff amiibo i bought was impulse buy, i had $20 bucks, didnt know what to buy, and saw an jigglypuff amiibo and bought it right away

the lucina amiibo was the only amiibo i really wanted, but i missed the amazon preorder and my yesasia preorder got canceled, the jigglypuff amiibo i bought was impulse buy, i had $20 bucks, didnt know what to buy, and saw an jigglypuff amiibo and bought it right away

Yeah, Lucina is really hard to come by. As for your Jiggly, nice find!

where are you guys importing from? everything looks sold out to me, even from europe.

Ami Ami (works out to about MSRP here)
Amazon (JP using Tenso, UK, FR, IT, ES, DE)
eBay
Amazon.ca third-party sellers

There also was a restock on Amazon.ca a couple hours ago. Rosalina and DDD were part of it.

Sealtest

anyone else with a few items left from amazon orders that havn't auto adjusted? I expected all mine to be done by now but 3 of mine still aren't done.

Edit - wrong thread :(

Sora_N

Ami Ami (works out to about MSRP here)
Amazon (JP using Tenso, UK, FR, IT, ES, DE)
eBay
Amazon.ca third-party sellers

There also was a restock on Amazon.ca a couple hours ago. Rosalina and DDD were part of it.

Got my villager from Japan on amazon with no problems

Top Bottom