• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

MarkusRJR

If you're looking for a Splatoon 3-pack, Amazon has them in stock.

Looking at Smash amiibo, the rares situation seems the same as usual. Fire Emblem = nope, Villager/WiiFit = nada, etc. I wonder if they'll see some stock for Villager at least this Friday.
Wait are WFT still rare? I have one boxed that I was planning to use to trade but I thought the value decreased with restocks. I really want a Greninja but they are impossible to find.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I still have a spare Splatoon 3 pack just sitting here (already owned one, won another via Froyo) and no one seems too interested in buying it at cost / trading. Guess I should be happy they're restocking Amiibo, but now I can't get rid of this damn thing.. haha..

Ondore

Either that or there's much less interest in AC. Definitely more stock now so I may not skip work for Mewtwo and take my chances.

I'm leaning toward this. (Except for the work skipping part.) The AC crowd probably got the one they want out of their system with Villager.

i-Jest

I'm out after the last few smash figures are released then after that i'll only collect zelda and random pokemon ones.

I won't even dare to collect the impending Pokemon line of Amiibo. Once Smash line is done then I'll collect the odd one here and there. Still patiently waiting for that Wario restock.

Renewed

Is it just Mewtwo coming out this week?

Mewtwo and Green Yarn Yoshi at EB Games, Best Buy and Toys R Us. Mii Fighters (exclusive) and Falco (week early) at EB Games. Don't know what Walmart will be doing but I assume they're also receiving Mewtwo and Green Yarn Yoshi at least. I think Amazon should have something too?

Sora_N

Mewtwo and Green Yarn Yoshi at EB Games, Best Buy and Toys R Us. Mii Fighters and Falco at EB Games. Don't know what Walmart will be doing but I assume they're also receiving Mewtwo and Green Yarn Yoshi at least. I think Amazon should have something too?

Falco is exclusive? Bleh

Renewed

Falco is exclusive? Bleh

Not exclusive, but it seems EB is releasing Falco a week before everyone else. I was expecting them to push it back to next week like everyone else. Even Nintendo's site for November 20th launches doesn't mention Falco so it's weird.

Sora_N

Not exclusive, but it seems EB is releasing Falco a week before everyone else. I was expecting them to push it back to next week like everyone else. Even Nintendo's site for November 20th launches doesn't mention Falco so it's weird.

Thanks for clearing that up. I can wait if I miss it then.

Renewed

Yeah that's pretty good for people that haven't gotten Little Mac after all this time. I didn't know that Dark Pit was also sought after.

Then I again I cheated and imported a few...

zroid

Banned
Was just flipping through the TRU flier and I saw the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal.

It also says Greninja is going to be back in stock, presumably tomorrow if not already.

One thing I didn't find was any mention of Mewtwo... wonder if that means it'll be online only?

Weiss

Banned
Thanks, zroid. Managed to snag Little Mac.

Gonna swing by my EB tomorrow to get Falco and Mewtwo, and if I'm lucky I'll make it to TRU and get Greninja.

Tapejara

Does anyone know if there's an order limit for tonight's amiibos? I want to get a second Charizard for my friend.

Edit: Amazon's page says one per customer. Oh well.

Harusame

Just placed my pre-order for Twilight Princess. Tomorrow, I will definitely line up at Ebgames to get Falco, Mewtwo and the Mii 3-FIghter Pack...as well as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

zroid

Banned
Sigh, I hope TRU will have Mewtwo in stores. Hopefully I remember to check it out in the morning. Wouldn't mind picking up a Tom Nook with the B2G1 either

Top Bottom