• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Ryne

Thanks, grabbed the pink and blue.

I also want the large green one and the small green one, but I don't want the game. Looks like I have to wait.

Was surprised at how small these actually were. Promotional material made them out to be a touch bigger than figures like Bowser, when it really has almost the exact same footprint.

It's the kind of thing I could see women using as a keychain. Just a touch big for a pocket, but perfect if you carry a purse or something.

Sora_N

Was surprised at how small these actually were. Promotional material made them out to be a touch bigger than figures like Bowser, when it really has almost the exact same footprint.

It's the kind of thing I could see women using as a keychain. Just a touch big for a pocket, but perfect if you carry a purse or something.

They're too expensive so I'm saving my cash for Falco and Mewtwo.

Ryne

Anyone get a Mega Yoshi? How are they?

I kinda don't want to go to find a Toys R Us near me, so I'm waiting to see if they get stock online.

I want the mega green and the small green.

Anyone get a Mega Yoshi? How are they?

I kinda don't want to go to find a Toys R Us near me, so I'm waiting to see if they get stock online.

I want the mega green and the small green.

Mega Yoshi seems to be more rare than jesus. I haven't even seen more than one scalper ad in my whole province.

Ryne

Mega Yoshi seems to be more rare than jesus. I haven't even seen more than one scalper ad in my whole province.

Figures. I refuse to pay scalper prices so I'll just wait until they are in stock again.

Seen a couple on Kijiji, but at a ridiculous 130-150$. I don't need it that badly.

Ryne

These Yarn Yoshi's are actually pretty neat. Picked up my blue and pink one I bought from Amazon on friday.

I need the large green one and the small green for my collection for now. I really don't want to join this craze, but these are too awesome.

Hey guys, if anyone is interested, I'm hosting a Happy Home Designer contest on my Animal Crossing site where Nintendo of Canada has actually provided us amiibo card prizes to give away. We're giving away fifty packs in total, and they're completely free from Nintendo. You can find the contest and enter over here: http://animalcrossingworld.com/2015...ontest-with-prizes-from-nintendo-canada-only/ I suppose this is technically self promotion, but free cards!

zroid

Banned
anyone still looking for Blue or Pink yarn yoshis, they're in stock at indigo and theres free shipping on everything atm

ahdurian

If anyone is interested and looking for them still\

I have a copy of the orig.Trinity (Marth, Villager, WFT) as well as Pit all BNIB NA.
willing to go for MSRP + shipping

also a Greninja BNIB JPN if anyone is looking for one

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Canadian dates are different. For example we've already gotten Mega Yarn Yoshi but the US doesn't get him for another 2 weeks.

6e3sqDH.png

Sora_N

So what's happening with the Animal Crossing ones?

I have a preorder with Amazon for the bundle, I don't even want the game. I just want Isabelle. Will this be sold separately?

Ondore

Welp. Grabbed Pikachu for a friend, and a 30th Mario, Ganondorf and Pac-Man for me: pretty much got one free as a result.

zroid

Banned
Pretty nice deal bringing the yarn Yoshis down to 'regular price'. A shame I own most of these, or the ones I want at least. The only way I'm buying stuff like Pikachu is if it goes sub-$10.

Yeah I just called BB to get them to refund me the difference on my Yarn Yoshi. Luckily it happened within the 30 day window!

Ordered 'Dorf and Inkling Boy, glad I waited out those two :D

Brofield

Yeah I just called BB to get them to refund me the difference on my Yarn Yoshi. Luckily it happened within the 30 day window!

Ordered 'Dorf and Inkling Boy, glad I waited out those two :D

God I hope I can get the difference on the blue Yoshi. Pink is still the same at EB Games, isn't it?

zroid

Banned
God I hope I can get the difference on the blue Yoshi. Pink is still the same at EB Games, isn't it?

Did you buy the pink one from EB?

Depending on whether you think it's worth the trouble you could buy another pink one from BB and return it to EB, assuming you have your EB receipt that is

CRA5H

I need to know if I need to line up on Friday morning or not. Why haven't we heard anything yet regarding an official release date from retailers?

Top Bottom