• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Toshin

oh man!
CTpSrboU8AAj3HO.jpg:large

With stable stock, it won't be a pain in the ass to get. With the exception of Mega Yarn Yoshi, those days seem to be a thing of the past; besides, if it's anything like the gold Mario variant, we'll have more than enough.

According to the Direct it's exclusive to a collector's edition of the 3DS version of the Mega Man Legacy Collection.

Stage On

With stable stock, it won't be a pain in the ass to get. With the exception of Mega Yarn Yoshi, those days seem to be a thing of the past; besides, if it's anything like the gold Mario variant, we'll have more than enough.

I'll belive that those days are a thing of the past when I can finally get a Robin and Lucina at retail price

Sora_N

The only ones I want are Isabelle and KK Slider щ(ºДºщ)

have to wait for standalone Isabelle, and it sounds like KK will never be sold on its own... sigh

Import?

Glad you don't want the other pack in character then lol.

Renewed

Smash amiibo @ EB Games:

If links don't work, they may be sold out or something else is going on (I don't use EB's site enough to know). So far Mewtwo is still up.

Mewtwo - Link currently not working

Falco - Link currently not working

Mii Fighter 3-pack - Link currently not working

I wasn't expecting these, so I guess launch dates vary. Gee... Or maybe it's just a week in-advance preorder? I don't know anymore. Free shipping kicks in at $25 so if you don't go for one you can get past it.

Renewed

Aha, I was busy with something else so I didn't go through with my order but apparently the Falco link is dead and I couldn't complete my order. Reordered for Mewtwo and paid the shipping with some money I apparently had on my Edge card.

Guess I'll find Falco in-store or never. Fox forever alone.

The links for Falco and Mii Fighter 3-pack may be dead, or EB's site may just be dying. Regardless, Mewtwo link is currently working so I'll update the post.

Renewed

Well that was presell a week before release, and that was only EB Games. Lasted at least an hour? I'm sure it'll show up at Best Buy and Amazon so try to keep an eye out. I'll get into the habit again of looking for these and posting the links.

kinger

Smash amiibo @ EB Games:

I wasn't expecting these, so I guess launch dates vary. Gee... Or maybe it's just a week in-advance preorder? I don't know anymore. Free shipping kicks in at $25 so if you don't go for one you can get past it.
Mewtwo's button says pre-sell, so I guess it's not officially out yet. I wonder if they've gotten them already, since they've started doing preorders again, or if they're starting to have more faith about nintendo fulfilling allotments now haha

Sora_N

Uhhh well I just bought all of the AC amiibo except Tom Nook since I ordered him online from BB to ship the AC cards...

:( my poor wallet

Renewed

Brofield

Has there been any news on getting the Wolf Link TPHD bundle in Canada? I pre-ordered from GameStop just in case but I'd rather not pay the ridiculous shipping + currency conversion.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Has there been any news on getting the Wolf Link TPHD bundle in Canada? I pre-ordered from GameStop just in case but I'd rather not pay the ridiculous shipping + currency conversion.
Not yet. I'm looking forward to cancelling my GS order because it comes out to ~$100 CAD.

BigMoneyPapi

Neo Member
I'm in Toronto and can't find much either. Really want charizard but have never seen him :(

Hi There,

This is your lucky day good sir. I too, live in Toronto. However I'll be visiting New York next week and plan on going to the Nintendo World Store, AKA Amiibo Heaven. I'll supply you with the Charizard so long as you're willing to wire me the USD

Top Bottom