• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

Kilvin

Gladt to hear it sounds like people are starting to get order confirmations from TRU.

Thanks for chiming In on Purolator... God FedEx and ups just leave it or give it to a neighbour, Purolator won't even do that.

Gladt to hear it sounds like people are starting to get order confirmations from TRU.

Thanks for chiming In on Purolator... God FedEx and ups just leave it or give it to a neighbour, Purolator won't even do that.

Does Purolator comes back once? And the first time they leave a paper that you can sign so they can drop it at your door the next delivery?

oneran

When I got up at 4am too check for Lucario I was also checking the Sheik stock and noticed she was running low fast so I thought I'd be useful and put in some in-store reservations at future shop in a few major cities that had any left just in case any one here needed one only 2 went through:

95 First St., Orangeville (Ontario)
208 Chain Lake Dr., Halifax

If your in the area and need a shiek PM me with the city you want and I'll forward the reservation to you (After 24 hours the reservation will be cancelled).

First PM first serve on the off chance anyone is interested!

ohlawd

gonna check out my TRU now. Opens in 40.

The dead item doesn't make a difference, ohlawd and I both used the Last Guardian but his shipped and my didn't

gotta correct you on that

I used SMB Peach as my second item (which I also wanted anyway) to get free shipping. I think FS just threw order numbers in a hat and picked randomly. Luck of the draw :/

The Out of Stock thing usually happens with Japanese games, because those get short stocked and they need to wait for more to come in.

With Rosalina though, there's probably no chance that Nintendo will resupply. So if people are getting theirs shipped out, then we're all SOL.

Yes BUT...

These weren't originally suppose to go to these other retailers. They were going to Target. So maybe that's how they got a part shipment and are waiting the rest.

Weiss

Banned
So i happened to check this page out when Lucario went on and long story short, I have two now. I only picked one up for trading, but I may keep one unless I get a cool offer.

Am I a scalper now?

Kilvin

Does Purolator comes back once? And the first time they leave a paper that you can sign so they can drop it at your door the next delivery?

That's one thing, they do come back. So if they attempt a delivery before I get home from lunch and the sheet is there, if I sign it they will leave it on the second attempt?

Mattiator

Just got my rosalina from future shop :) boxed and in great shape. Sorry everyone. I'm 45 mins from Vancouver , so right near the shipping center in Richmond.

Kilvin

So i happened to check this page out when Lucario went on and long story short, I have two now. I only picked one up for trading, but I may keep one unless I get a cool offer.

Am I a scalper now?

If you are using to trade for another amiibo you need, then no.

Did you get one from TRU? If yes how many did they have and were there a lot of people waiting? Thinking about swinging by at 12 and trying my luck.

gonna check out my TRU now. Opens in 40.

gotta correct you on that

I used SMB Peach as my second item (which I also wanted anyway) to get free shipping. I think FS just threw order numbers in a hat and picked randomly. Luck of the draw :/

What time did you get your order confirmation?

Weiss

Banned
If you are using to trade for another amiibo you need, then no.

Did you get one from our TRU? If yes how many did they have and were there a lot of people waiting? Thinking about swinging by at 12 and trying my luck.

I picked them up online. I don't think TRU's gonna have anymore today.

I'd be happy to trade with you. You're local, right?

zroid

Banned
Has anyone in Eastern Canada had their Rosalinas ship from FS? I was thinking maybe FS decided to, instead of shipping out all the amiibo from the Vancouver warehouse, they are sending a batch to Mississauga, and from there we will get ours. Just a theory...

WELP I got my lucario. Everything almost went smoothly. Some dumb girl who came late decided to cut into the line when everyone was going into the store.The 2 ladys in front of me started arguing with her. The TRU employees didn't kick her to the back of the line. They just counted us and said there was enouugh. :/

Just got my rosalina from future shop :) boxed and in great shape.

We have two people now. Both from BC.

Both from Future Shop.

Has anyone in Eastern Canada had their Rosalinas ship from FS? I was thinking maybe FS decided to, instead of shipping out all the amiibo from the Vancouver warehouse, they are sending a batch to Mississauga, and from there we will get ours. Just a theory...

This is my theory.

The Mississauga warehouse may not have received their shipments of Rosalina before the release date so the website went OoS but there is still a chance for stock.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Guess I missed Lucario. I doubt there will be any at Victoria Terrace by the time I get there. :(

that's plausible also.

Mattiator

You got your's in? What time did you get your order confirmation at?

Order was placed when rosalina wad first put up on futureship. The I received a email conformation for the order was 1:07 am on Feb 3. Then I received my confirmation that my order had mailed around 5 last night.

Order was placed when rosalina wad first put up on futureship. The I received a email conformation for the order was 1:07 am on Feb 3. Then I received my confirmation that my order had mailed around 5 last night.

PST right? I received mine at 3:07:24 AM Central time. And yeah put my order up immediately aswell. Counted the stock down from I believe 60 or so.

Kilvin

I picked them up online. I don't think TRU's gonna have anymore today.

I'd be happy to trade with you. You're local, right?

I am, but I must sheepishly admit I was only going to go and grab one to trade with a gaffer for another wave 3 I need.

Appreciate the offer though.

Zing

Banned
What are the odds TRU is going to have more amiibo today? Don't care about lucario but I want a dedede
aIH3AfI.jpg

Not following any more BS corporate twitter accounts run by know-nothing pr companies.

EB has been nothing but perfect for me. I don't trust online preorders. Everything for in store preorders has been flawless. Their Wave 3 image for the release for each character was super helpful and accurate.

Kilvin

So just checked and Purolator attempted delivery at 11:01 am.

I'll pop home and try the signing slip thing and hopefully they'll leave it tonight. The driver usually attempts two deliveries.

Top Bottom