• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

the3ye

HUGE box for one Rosa, but better than a bubble envelope.
t59SBB9.jpg

I dunno where else to post this, not a fan of the original Canadian thread anymore but man, I went out to the mall to grab some groceries and also grab my gf's birthday gift.

The Bay has some clearance sale and I ended up saving $200 on the purse my gf wanted, holy fuck. I was gonna get it last week but decided to wait a week, so glad I did.

Breakup cancelled? :O

jholmes

Sometimes I'll get an individual game, even a 3DS game, shipped in a giant cardboard sleeve from Future Shop. Never got a huge box like that, though... not yet, anyway.

The cardboard sleeves are awful because they'll never fit in a mailbox so if the postman comes at a bad time, he'll take it to Shoppers, and that is the absolute worst.

I was only planning to get mario & bowser (which I got), but you guys are tempting me to go amiibo hunting now. Any ones that I should keep an eye out for?

jholmes

I was only planning to get mario & bowser (which I got), but you guys are tempting me to go amiibo hunting now. Any ones that I should keep an eye out for?

Dedede is rare and looks like the bee's knees.

I don't know, what characters do you like? Which figures do you think look cool?

So are EB games expected to have mega man and sonic tomorrow morning? I didn't get a chance to call them and ask. Really don't want to wake up early tomorrow.... :p

Stage On

I wonder if my Mega man from Eb games will show up on my doorstep tomorrow.

They said earlier on twitter that online orders where supposed to ship out friday and in store orders would arrive on Monday but their new site is really bad about updating your status until after the fact.

For example, I didn't get my e-mail notice that Shiek had shipped until she had already arrived.

CRA5H

I better get a tracking email because my Purolator delivery man never bothers to even leave a notice. He just signs off as receiver unavailable. I really hate Purolator. Probably the worst next to UPS.

zroid

Banned
Purolator stinks but a while ago I just told them they could leave parcels at my door instead of taking it to bum fuck nowhere every time. Smooth sailing since.

If I were to hypothetically sell my entire amiibo collection, which are all opened (perfect condition), and includes all of the ones released so far minus Mega Man and Sonic, what do you think are the chances I could get $350 for it?

Sora_N

If I were to hypothetically sell my entire amiibo collection, which are all opened (perfect condition), and includes all of the ones released so far minus Mega Man and Sonic, what do you think are the chances I could get $350 for it?

It's hard to say, no one's really selling used Amiibos on eBay yet. They're so new. You can try listing them for that price on eBay and see if it sells.

It's hard to say, no one's really selling used Amiibos on eBay yet. They're so new. You can try listing them for that price on eBay and see if it sells.

hmm, yeah. im beginning to have buyer's remorse haha, and i have a sneaking suspicion these things won't hold any value for any good amount of time

i-Jest

Just thought it'd make sense to post this here.

Any changes needed to be made to the list?

--------------------------------------------

C.i.S.o.R.

Canadians in Search of Rosalina

Just quote this text and add your name... :D

(make sure to add your name within the most recently quoted list if you need one.)

Member-----Buddy

djblue89
i-Jest
Leshita
chosenpredator
Terrible_Majesty
ShinRPGamer
Reveirg
Boards of Canada
Toad.T
1GabUp
espher
Kilvin

Anyone no longer needing to be on this list, please quote it and remove your name.

Any changes needed to be made to the list?

--------------------------------------------

C.i.S.o.R.

Canadians in Search of Rosalina

Just quote this text and add your name... :D

(make sure to add your name within the most recently quoted list if you need one.)

Member-----Buddy

djblue89
i-Jest
Leshita
chosenpredator
Terrible_Majesty
ShinRPGamer
Reveirg
Boards of Canada
Toad.T
1GabUp
espher
Kilvin
Mysterious

Anyone no longer needing to be on this list, please quote it and remove your name.

RaidenXZ

If I'm looking at my bank statement correctly, EB games seems to have charged me for two different products of $15.81 each back in January. Seeing as how my Megaman and Sonic Amiibos were they only things I ordered off their website, I would have to guess and say that they already charged me. Kind of weird though that they charged me back in January, especially since it was two separate charges even though I ordered them together

Sora_N

If I'm looking at my bank statement correctly, EB games seems to have charged me for two different products of $15.81 each back in January. Seeing as how my Megaman and Sonic Amiibos were they only things I ordered off their website, I would have to guess and say that they already charged me. Kind of weird though that they charged me back in January, especially since it was two separate charges even though I ordered them together

I have Megaman and Sonic left in my order, not shipped yet. :/

AmiAmi has DDD and Sheik in stock. Toad and Mario preorders are open.

That's how it was for me as well.

They will come in separate boxes.

Good luck today!

Mega Man and Sonic in stores at EB Games today. All preorders will be full filed and some stores will have walk in units available.

Call your stores when they open today!

The remaining Shulk preorders should be in the same shipment as well. Could try and see if they get any extra ones for walk ins too!

Call your store when they open today and find out when their shipments come and be there an hour to a half hour earlier than the delivery arrival time!

Good luck today!

Mega Man and Sonic in stores at EB Games today. All preorders will be full filed and some stores will have walk in units available.

Call your stores when they open today!

The remaining Shulk preorders should be in the same shipment as well. Could try and see if they get any extra ones for walk ins too!

Call your store when they open today and find out when their shipments come and be there an hour to a half hour earlier than the delivery arrival time!

Any idea when stores usually get shipments in? I was just planning on going at opening but I'm thinking now I shouldn't.

Top Bottom