• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*Canadian* Amiibo Discussion Thread: Discussion officielle Amiibo canadienne

The last thing my Purolator tracking says is that my amiibos arrived at the sort facility on Friday night.

No out for delivery or anything like that. Still says they are scheduled to arrive today though.

Banned
Seriously if I was single I would ask this girl at eb games out. Shes the one who put Rosalina on hold for me.

Today she put Sheik and Shulk on hold for me and I called later to ask if she had Dedede and she said "I had a feeling you'd ask so I put him aside till 6pm for you when I leave work".

I owe her a coffee lol. And Walmart next to it has Ike in limited quantities apparently.

Seriously if I was single I would ask this girl at eb games out. Shes the one who put Rosalina on hold for me.

Today she put Sheik and Shulk on hold for me and I called later to ask if she had Dedede and she said "I had a feeling you'd ask so I put him aside till 6pm for you when I leave work".

I owe her a coffee lol. And Walmart next to it has Ike in limited quantities apparently.

It's time to consider polygamy. Damn, she held onto a DDD o_0

Well at least walmart.ca is showing in-store stock now

Yea I see limited stock for Dedede and stock for Sheik and Toon Link. I wonder if they have Rosaline, she is not on the website so no way to know. It's so far, not sure if it worth going all the way there. Damnit Futureshop, just confirm my shipment!

Stage On

I think they are usually available the next day. Check the slip.

Yeah. Purolator depots are such a pain to get to for me.

Yeah it say's its available tomorrow but I'm worried about how long they are going to actually hold it for since I might not be able to get there for over a week :/

beta_fuse

Yeah, what's up with this? I just called the electronics manager and he said they didn't receive anything, but the website says they have limited stock of Ike and DDD.

AHHH what's going on??

Montreal-north got stock but its all sold out already. Bowser is only one left from wave 3. I'm pissed cause I checked on my lunch break that exact store and the employee told me they didn't get any.

Naw, I just heard they were in Mississauga. I went to the one in Cambridge.

By Preston EB do you mean at the top of shantz or at the Delta? Shantz had nothing but bowsers, they sold out fast. Delta had lots seemed like. A lot of me games apparently as well.

Delta, they had tons of DDD? Here is hoping :p

ahdurian

Should I be worried about my Fox Amiibo order from Amazon?

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - Tuesday, February 10, 2015 by 8:00pm

Still nothing has changed, and no e-mails yet...

Should I be worried about my Fox Amiibo order from Amazon?

Delivery estimate: Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - Tuesday, February 10, 2015 by 8:00pm

Still nothing has changed, and no e-mails yet...

I would start checking out stores to see if you can grab one. That's the trouble from ordering online hot ticket items like this, especially when you don't know how many are ahead of you and how many they will get.

xfZlbmU.jpg
Shout out to DeahtByBacklog! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D

I wonder how many the store associates are holding for themselves, their friends, or for other store associates. Another reason why I don't bother calling the stores if they have any in stock.

Bah... just received notice of failed delivery on my Mega Man and Sonic. :/

I will have to see where the slip says to pick them up when I get home.

evanmisha

Had 3 more Purolator shipments 'fail delivery' today after seeing the Purolator truck deliver a package to the church directly in front of my house. Called to complain and apparently the driver listed every package on my street as 'location inaccessible' despite our street being plowed.

I know it's not terribly great... But I do have an option for Rosie hunters.

search "Amiibo Rosalina figure No. 19 Super Smash Bros. Collection new and sealed" on eBay.ca. German seller. Free shipping.

lionpants

She definitely digs you.

Had 3 more Purolator shipments 'fail delivery' today after seeing the Purolator truck deliver a package to the church directly in front of my house. Called to complain and apparently the driver listed every package on my street as 'location inaccessible' despite our street being plowed.
Man, I feel sorry for you guys with these lame-ass drivers. My road hasn't been plowed at all this week. I should give my driver a fist bump next time I see him, he's a champion.
He probably hates me though because of my constant EB Games orders...

veras

Bay and Dundas Best Buy had about 20 Sheiks and Toon Links an hour ago, they were disappearing fast

They also had 5 Foxes, when I saw 4 of them get grabbed by an associate for ISPUs I grabbed the fifth with the hope of getting a Mega Man or Shulk for it

Anyone seen Mega Man in a store yet?

levyjl1988

Banned
Looks like Amazon.it failed to ship my Rosalina. Not sure when they will restock.
This is the first time amazon disappointed me. Sigh, looks like this trend will continue from now on. Never had a problem with Amazon until recently.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
finally

eat poop nintendo

So lucky.

I want a shulk so bad. What's a fair trade for it these days? I have a king d and a lucario as trade pieces, but I need to keep something for a potential zero suit samus.

Renewed

Oh boy... all the amiibos are showing up now.

I should check if my EB Games (in Toronto) has my preorders for Sonic, Megaman and Shulk... but my knee is no good and walking puts me in excruciating pain. Hopefully I'll be good by Friday to pick up my n3DS XL :(

zroid

Banned
oh yeah when I went to pick up my Shulk, the guy told me they had Mega Man in (only for pre-orders of course). I asked if I could take a look anyways. It's quite nice, although the paint job on the one he showed me was iffy.

I was surprised by the yellow lights on the side of the mega buster, nice touch

Just got home and opened up the Toon Link & Sheik boxes and I actually like the Sheik figure alot. Toon Link looks great as well...but nothing beats the bowser figure IMO.

Kilvin

FUCK. Left work 30 minutes early, get to Walmart, they have wave 3 but Ike and DeDeDe gone....

I got a Sheik since I don't think my Walmart. Ca order is ever going through.

So disappointed, this was probably my last chance to get them. :(

ohlawd

FUCK. Left work 30 minutes early, get to Walmart, they have wave 3 but Ike and DeDeDe gone....

I got a Sheik since I don't think my Walmart. Ca order is ever going through.

So disappointed, this was probably my last chance to get them. :(

which Walmart?

Top Bottom